Australian government has gone tyrannical

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
The funny part about Australia's lockdown is that it does not coincide with actual deaths at all. It's as if it does not matter how many Covidania kills - similar to Ireland and most of the world - central, Northern, Eastern-Europe, Africa, most of Asia, most of South America - there are no more deaths than in previous years - there are in fact less deaths in the midst of a supposed pandemic.

Here from Ireland, but it's the same for almost everwhere else in the world with a researcher saying that the small hikes in mortality were actually done by countries and medical authorities enacting lockdowns - only then did those countries see spikes in deaths even if those were hardly major and Italy for example still has overall mortality in the ballpark of previous years. https://www.researchgate.net/public...ature_of_mass_homicide_by_government_response

All-cause mortality during COVID-19: No plague and a likely signature of mass homicide by government response

But it's still amazing to see such a brutal lockdown despite the lack of deaths, the lack of facts, just based on the whim of a government that seeks to rival the most brutal excesses of China - and the people take it, the cops enforce it without fail. This idea that all of this is for your safety is insane.

Wuhan recently had a waterpark festival going on with what looks like tens of thousands without masks. All of this is such a farce....

China claims that this is their victory party over covid. I thought that only a vaccine can give that victory and a vaccination rate above 95% worldwide, because no virus actually ever leaves.

Still the brutality in Australia is staggering - some of the strictest measures applied except for some in China - and frankly the Chinese have it good in comparison. They got welded into their flats in Wuhan, but look at them now partying as if it's 2019. Australians will be allowed to do that only after having received their double vaccination dose and having their tracked vaccine ID pass with them. There is little resistence there and it does not look good - seems like the people are accepting the new gulag and are waiting for the boltgun. Even when you read the comments under the China party video - you see both people on the left and right wishing those people a 'return of covid' and more lockdowns. Someone even said that Jesus should give them what the deserve alluding to God wanting to punish them for having a party. Because obviously Jesus wants them to put on the mask, listen to Fauci and take the Gates vaccine, not think things through better and ultimately trust in God. (and logic by all means - both fit very well)

Last edited:

NoFunInAus

Sparrow
But it's still amazing to see such a brutal lockdown despite the lack of deaths, the lack of facts, just based on the whim of a government that seeks to rival the most brutal excesses of China - and the people take it, the cops enforce it without fail. This idea that all of this is for your safety is insane.
Its starts with one city/area, and then pretty soon they will come for the rest. That's how it went in the ''first wave'' also.
Some of our ((reputable))) bunch on the radio (and I guess TV) were actually joking about welding in the ones who don't "abide".

Things are changing though.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Australia has just gone through winter. IE the typical "flu season".

Now, whether it's because folk became lax because they thought the "first wave" was over & did not wash their hands as diligently...

It's because masks and forced isolation weaken the immune system.

They know this, that's why masks/lockdowns are mandated.

It's literally layed out in Rockefeller Operation Lock Step...

I'm paraphrasing, but its states something like; 'Forced masks and isolation will cause a second wave when people re-emerge into society. This will be blamed on the virus, giving reason for a second harder lockdown until people accept the vaccine'.

Fucking unreal.

fokker

Pelican
Yes, however there's gonna be a freedom march on 5 September, where 500 000 patriots are expected to attend. At the moment, Melbourne's communist premier is stating that the current police state restrictions will be lifted on 13 September.
And now he's back to saying "stage 4 will only be lifted when we get community transmission to zero, also masks will be part and parcel of daily life for a while after stage 4 is lifted". The phrase "part and parcel" reminds me of what the paki in the Lord Mayor's chair over in London said about terrorism.

The funny part about Australia's lockdown is that it does not coincide with actual deaths at all. It's as if it does not matter how many Covidania kills - similar to Ireland and most of the world - central, Northern, Eastern-Europe, Africa, most of Asia, most of South America - there are no more deaths than in previous years - there are in fact less deaths in the midst of a supposed pandemic.

Here from Ireland, but it's the same for almost everwhere else in the world with a researcher saying that the small hikes in mortality were actually done by countries and medical authorities enacting lockdowns - only then did those countries see spikes in deaths even if those were hardly major and Italy for example still has overall mortality in the ballpark of previous years.
Most of us knew this from as early as April but the problem is it won't ever convince the populace as they will and have said there had been no/little spike in deaths because of the lockdown! No scientific and/or statistical proof will convince them, it's the lockdown and the masks that contained the virus and we probably need more of it, especially now when the cases are rising and all the famous and important people are telling us how significant it is...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Masonic symbols on the engine covers of mothballed Qantas aircraft. Go to 1:15 in the news report.

Don't worry guys.
Just some 'creative' art work by ground crew...

@Qantas
Hi, aircraft engine cover art is a thing. As you can see, the yellow tape can sometimes be used quite creatively. We’ve obviously got a few engineers who are fans of The Da Vinci Code but we’ve asked them to stick to emojis and smiley faces.

Even by addressing it & trying to dismiss it.
Another aspect whereby they are no longer attempting to hide it.

Tex Cruise

Kingfisher
Archbishop Anthony Fisher OP

Friends, many of you have been writing to me with questions about a COVID-19 vaccine.
This week’s announcement that a Letter of Intent has been signed between our government and AstraZeneca for a vaccine raises some important ethical questions because the vaccine in question makes use of a cell line cultured from an electively aborted human foetus.
Whether this vaccine is successful or not, it is important that the government does not create an ethical dilemma for people. Along with the Anglican Archbishop of Sydney and the Greek Orthodox Archbishop of Australia, I have written to the Prime Minister Scott Morrison, asking the government to pursue similar arrangements for alternate vaccines that do not raise the same ethical concerns, so that Australians will have a choice when it comes to vaccination. There are currently 167 vaccines being researched, many of which do not use foetal cells in their development. It is in the best interests of the community that vaccination is widely taken up and this deadly disease defeated, and this will better be achieved if the vaccines available do not create an ethical quandary.
I’ll have more to say on this in next week’s Catholic Weekly. In the interim, you might like to make your desire for an ethical vaccine known to your local MP.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Most of us knew this from as early as April but the problem is it won't ever convince the populace as they will and have said there had been no/little spike in deaths because of the lockdown! No scientific and/or statistical proof will convince them, it's the lockdown and the masks that contained the virus and we probably need more of it, especially now when the cases are rising and all the famous and important people are telling us how significant it is...
Holy crap! I didn't think of that. I'm a tin foil hat nutter but since most of those stupid reusable face diapers are made in China what a perfect opportunity to slip a little virus onto them before shipping. Damn.....

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Look at the comments of that tweet - some #IStandWithDan whore tried pushing the standard Labor party line "iT dOeSNt mEAn sTaGE 4 wILl bE ExTeNDed" and a Greek said "Fuck off back to North Korea, poutana" in response.
The footage from summer, with a populace already agitated & frustrated, should prove to be interesting.

Although, 'they' may want riots to 'justify' a crack-down...

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
Ha!

Well done to the "Portlandia" of Australia! :):D:squintlol::laughter:

Why only 12 months?
Top by locking down 12 centuries!
Just to make sure. You don't want people to die do you?
Masks and full lockdown until year 3220 at least.

I truly wonder if people would take it. What is their limit? If the elite just told them to stay home, then when food ran out and their children died of hunger, would they just stay home in their corners with their masks on? I wonder if they are beaten up enough to turn around and eat their dead as some have said? Honestly - I would not be surprised if they built gulags in Australia soon:

NoFunInAus

Sparrow
Why only 12 months?

I truly wonder if people would take it. What is their limit? If the elite just told them to stay home, then when food ran out and their children died of hunger, would they just stay home in their corners with their masks on? I wonder if they are beaten up enough to turn around and eat their dead as some have said? Honestly - I would not be surprised if they built gulags in Australia soon:

I disagree with that tweet. I'm surprised it took that long, are you in Melbourne? If you are; look around. The nutters are more busy with what spaces they're allowed to put their bicycle in by their Strada.

People snitch on their neighbours for not wearing a mask while taking the freekin bins out man.

No war, no nothing. Just compliance.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Why only 12 months?

This is proof this thing is complete CRAP. If this was real the government would force folks to get groceries and then force lock down for 3 weeks so that all cases could clear up.

No. Let's lock down until we all get the Genocide Jab. Holy god.

It's not the entire world, just the entire world governments, minus a few countries. All together a very small number of people peddling this hoax from the top, and their servants in governments that are most likely doing this out of fear of losing their job, so like most human behavior, being put in between a rock and a hard place is not easy for those without balls of steel to resist first. When these genocidal orders come down from the top, the spineless debased politicians who have been bought out on their vices don't resist because they are the weakest type. The police forces themselves do not have huge histories of revolts against tyranny, only really acting as security for who cuts the checks. The militarization of police forces as a dialectic to the spread of violent gangster and criminal culture was a genius move on their part, otherwise they would never have such top-down efficiency to perpetuate a clownworld regime.