Australian government has gone tyrannical

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Man I'm diving into the AUS situation now a bit more and I'm really shocked. I underestimated how bad stuff is there. Look at the state of this video. This is literal fasciscm, I haven't seen anything in my entire life resembling it as much as this. Where the Nazi's used the SA as stormtroops to clean up the streets and intimidate and beat everyone into submission, now we have headlines like this: YOU'VE BEEN WARNED - 1000 cops and troops to enforce NSW COVID restrictions at Sydney protest

Tippy

Woodpecker
Yeah I just spat all over my tests in the UK as well.

I had one mouth swab test but at least I was not nasally violated. They just swabbed the roof of my mouth.

I would refuse a nasal swab test personally.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Man I'm diving into the AUS situation now a bit more and I'm really shocked. I underestimated how bad stuff is there. Look at the state of this video. This is literal fasciscm, I haven't seen anything in my entire life resembling it as much as this. Where the Nazi's used the SA as stormtroops to clean up the streets and intimidate and beat everyone into submission, now we have headlines like this: YOU'VE BEEN WARNED - 1000 cops and troops to enforce NSW COVID restrictions at Sydney protest

Last year. The NSW bureaucratic Clowns were much more level headed in terms of restrictions & lockdowns.

Not this year.
Seems something has spurned all the Clowns to be all the more heavy handed.

It's either desperation on 'Their' part.
Or.
'They're' finally dropping the facade of liberty & democracy & have no qualms actively striving for complete control.

big poppa

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Rural Queensland is still holding out well, who knows for how long? I will never live in another city again, my mother is nearing retirement so I'm hoping to sway her to sell her place in Sydney, buy something much bigger in the country and have money left over. She's been very hesitant to jab up (partly my influence) but she seems to be getting closer to giving in, the pressure has ramped up tremendously this past month.

I've got a fairly well paying job at the moment, there is no talk of compulsory jabs yet I'm putting away every dollar I can for when it inevitably happens. I really hope it's still a year or two away but things change overnight as we all know.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
At this point I have the impression that AUS, UK and Israel are the labaratory for the stress test to decide how far they can take it in other countries too. US partly too as we see them repping up now, but it's more at a state/local level instead of national as we see in the other countries.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
Wow Queensland actually closed churches down this week for their lockdown. No livestreaming allowed even for services performed solo by a Priest.

At the peak of Melbourne’s 2020 lockdown and in Sydney’s current one they didn’t even go that far.

I know it’s been uttered before with an air of hyperbole, but Australia is actually going full communist.