Australian government has gone tyrannical

NoFunInAus

Sparrow
Victorian borders locked from NSW (which is a river border, only a few bridges to patrol) and South Australia (which already has an electric fence). The boat to Tasmania is not going. Flights are not going. Arterial roads out of Melbourne have military checkpoints. You need a permit to go to work to pay for food. It's up to the police's due-diligence to throw you in jail or not as they do not even need a warrant to get in your home anymore.

Barely anyone questions this.

Yeah, sounds like a virus to me.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Victorian borders locked from NSW (which is a river border, only a few bridges to patrol) and South Australia (which already has an electric fence). The boat to Tasmania is not going. Flights are not going. Arterial roads out of Melbourne have military checkpoints. You need a permit to go to work to pay for food. It's up to the police's due-diligence to throw you in jail or not as they do not even need a warrant to get in your home anymore.

End of the day though.
In an internet age with such sheer amounts of information available.
Victorian's only really have themselves to blame by voting for those Clowns.

No one should be surprised that political control freaks are exploiting this situation.
Whether the cunty Chinese commies, Demented Democrats or the likes of Dan Andrews.

While they are very unreliable in many spheres of life & general governance.
The one thing you can rely on with the likes of them, are authoritarian measures.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Heh.
I wonder how many guys wanted to date her in the past.
Yet she deemed them not quite good enough?

Oh well.
Good, bad or ugly. All actions have consequences...

Victorians make desperate plea to allow for friend visits during lockdown

More than 6000 singles in Melbourne have asked Victorian Premier Daniel Andrew to revise lockdown rules and allow them to have a visitor.
The Change.org petition, started by Melbourne woman Gen Ford, argues that people who live alone and don’t have a partner have been “uniquely disadvantaged” by stage 4 lockdown coronavirus rules.
These laws prohibit you from having a social visitor or spending time with people not in your household.
An exception has been made on mental health grounds for couples who do not live together.
In her petition Gen writes that those who are single and living along have now faced more than six consecutive weeks of physical isolation.
“Many people have never felt so lonely or disconnected, and no amount of zoom parties, phone calls, or chats to neighbours through our masks can substitute for the physical nearness of another human being,” she wrote.
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...n/news-story/3b66847a462e6bb992adfdde23e8a41e

hedonist

Woodpecker
Some of this cracks me up when you think about what Julian Assange has been through in comparison.....

Speaking of crazy times....I had one incredible musician buddy suggest maybe the lock down was because they may disclose information about aliens.....I'm a fairly open minded person and just sort of replied hmmmmm

A few weeks later the pentagon clips came out about revealing certain things.

This last weekend another buddy completely unassociated to the previous friend mentioned the same theory and said quite a few of his friends had said the same thing.

I'm not going down that path but I never expected to see what is happening in Australia right now...

I totally expected the fucks ups in Melbourne and the BLM to go through of course, but this is on another level.

Heh.
I wonder how many guys wanted to date her in the past.
Yet she deemed them not quite good enough?

Oh well.
Good, bad or ugly. All actions have consequences...

Victorians make desperate plea to allow for friend visits during lockdown

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...n/news-story/3b66847a462e6bb992adfdde23e8a41e
This was always the plan, to isolate humans against their nature.

Should be apparent now, why it was branded Social Distancing in place of Physical Distancing. Perhaps I'm being needlessly autistic but I found this peculiar from day 1.

I wonder how many SSRI and Xanax prescriptions will be written.....

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker

Pfff...

I want to go to another EU state, but I don't want to get caught in a snap fall lockdown.

It feels too sketchy...

How long did they let things build before the shutters?

If I keep my ear to the ground and have a 48 hour plan to get gone... it's enough?

Or there were suddenly no flights etc?

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Some of this cracks me up when you think about what Julian Assange has been through in comparison.....

Speaking of crazy times....I had one incredible musician buddy suggest maybe the lock down was because they may disclose information about aliens.....I'm a fairly open minded person and just sort of replied hmmmmm

A few weeks later the pentagon clips came out about revealing certain things.

This last weekend another buddy completely unassociated to the previous friend mentioned the same theory and said quite a few of his friends had said the same thing.

I'm not going down that path but I never expected to see what is happening in Australia right now...

I totally expected the fucks ups in Melbourne and the BLM to go through of course, but this is on another level.
What's the theory, that carnivore aliens might smell human flesh from galaxies away??

NoFunInAus

Sparrow
Pfff...

I want to go to another EU state, but I don't want to get caught in a snap fall lockdown.

It feels too sketchy...

How long did they let things build before the shutters?

If I keep my ear to the ground and have a 48 hour plan to get gone... it's enough?

Or there were suddenly no flights etc?
I'm not too sure if you're asking me anything or not.

All I know is our freemasonic (not Christian) PM waited for WEEKS to stop flight from the apparently decease-stricken China.

NoFunInAus

Sparrow

ginsu

Robin
In general i support the police, but more and more you have to ask WTF are they doing going along with all these orders punishing normal citizens. Doctors, politicians, police, lawyers, the army these are the people who are in the best positions to stop or fight this, but they have severely let down their people, and in a lot of cases they are the problem.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
After seeing the riots in Kenosha, I feel the police are in a tough situation, being surrounded by rifles trying to suppress a riot and wish them the best.

After seeing this, I feel fuck them.
Here, here...

This shit is unreal.

Anyone enforcing this bullshit is an agent of fascism and knows it.

If they're following these orders out of CHOICE they're scum...

The billions of lives these cabal cunts have ruined over the past 6 months, and these uniformed pieces of shit helped make it possible.

Yep, fuck 'em.

Last edited:

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
[QUOTE="NoFunInAus, post: 1358848

...as they do not even need a warrant to get in your home anymore.

[/QUOTE]

But they need a reason right?