Australian government has gone tyrannical

Heh.
I wonder how many guys wanted to date her in the past.
Yet she deemed them not quite good enough?

Oh well.
Good, bad or ugly. All actions have consequences...

Victorians make desperate plea to allow for friend visits during lockdown

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/h...n/news-story/3b66847a462e6bb992adfdde23e8a41e
Another who signed said that because they lived alone they had “only been in the same room as other people (other than work) four times since March”.

“I live on my own – I’m typically a positive person who makes the most of situations,” one person also wrote.

“This is starting to become really challenging … especially no human touch.”
Get on my level sometimes I went months without human touch

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
In general i support the police, but more and more you have to ask WTF are they doing going along with all these orders punishing normal citizens. Doctors, politicians, police, lawyers, the army these are the people who are in the best positions to stop or fight this, but they have severely let down their people, and in a lot of cases they are the problem.

There was a time when folk would joke that Victorian police were the 'shoot first, ask questions later' types.

A good joke has an element of truth to it...

In general i support the police, but more and more you have to ask WTF are they doing going along with all these orders punishing normal citizens. Doctors, politicians, police, lawyers, the army these are the people who are in the best positions to stop or fight this, but they have severely let down their people, and in a lot of cases they are the problem.
"We were just following orders."

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
"We were just following orders."
That monthly 2000 USD paycheck + the pensioning system makes their morals a little shakey

That's assuming they actually have morals. I am convinced many of these grunts actually get hired on their don't-question-any-commands mindset, their inclination to use violence and their (lack of) critical thinking skills

The police isn't your friend

That monthly 2000 USD paycheck + the pensioning system makes their morals a little shakey

That's assuming they actually have morals. I am convinced many of these grunts actually get hired on their don't-question-any-commands mindset, their inclination to use violence and their (lack of) critical thinking skills

I'm lumping healthcare workers in that group too. I had a conversation with a nurse regarding the case fatality numbers and she called me "one of those." I complained that my uncle, with limited mobility due to massive neurological problems and newly blind, was physically isolated for 19 days and she called me selfish.

Needless to say I have zero trust in healthcare workers everywhere.

hedonist

Woodpecker
I'm lumping healthcare workers in that group too. I had a conversation with a nurse regarding the case fatality numbers and she called me "one of those." I complained that my uncle, with limited mobility due to massive neurological problems and newly blind, was physically isolated for 19 days and she called me selfish.

Needless to say I have zero trust in healthcare workers everywhere.
Man after a recent trip to the hospital it was full of manbuns , neckbeards and LGBTQ types ....I mean you can't judge a book by its cover but its sad to see.

The worst are the elderly care workers :/

hedonist

Woodpecker
What's the theory, that carnivore aliens might smell human flesh from galaxies away??
I'd have to ask them!

I'm waiting for the link between cannibalism/climate change and gender reassignments becomes a reality :squintlol:

If you think COVID is bad better lock up John McAfee before he eats his own dick!!

Or you could go to live in the wilderness of Alaska.

They have indoctrinated rangers that see individualists like that as criminals on the run, the unabomber, white nationalists etc. and they will send a SWAT team and put you in a gulag.

They even found this old grandma in Siberia who hid away with her family during commie times when Christians were persecuted.

The totalitarian elite have complete surveillance now covering even the most remote places.

In European inner cities the police is going towards black, brown and women with a dash of white underclass guys mixed in.

All of these obviously have a grudge against white guys that do a little too well...

The dress code even in fancy parts of London, Paris etc. seems to be going towards blue jeans and nike sneakers as nobody wants to be the guy in a suit that gets targeted by the mob...

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Seriously though, I'm actually liking the Australian response. The smart states closed the border early and are now pretty much opened up and free. There was a lockdown, and we managed to eliminate the virus until some security guard fucked up and spread it via a cascade of massive house parties. NSW took too long to close the border to Victoria, so we've still got the odd case, so we need to take care even though the number of infected is small and dwindling, hats off to government contact tracers. Still, we can do everything but go to raves. Stadiums and churches are open, just not at full capacity.
Dude the ENTIRE thing is fake and gay. It's the flu give or take. Wake up.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
I said this yesterday and I'll say it again. This is a chinese psyop. They're going to force inject the entire Australian populace with some foul shit and then take the whole damn place over.
Yes, this makes sense. I sometimes wonder if China has launched a soft economical/political war on us.

They own much of our prime real estate and politicians.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Unless that guy committed an *actual* crime , if he got arrested and it goes to court, here's betting he'd get compensation.

Rights are there for a reason.

98.8% survival rate doesn't justify trampling all over them... state of 'emergency' or not.

JiggyLordJr

Woodpecker
Unless that guy committed an *actual* crime , if he got arrested and it goes to court, here's betting he'd get compensation.

Rights are there for a reason.

98.8% survival rate doesn't justify trampling all over them... state of 'emergency' or not.
Not in a kangaroo court. He’d be charged with “endangering human lives” or some other bs. When (((they))) own the courts, justice goes right out the window.

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Not in a kangaroo court. He’d be charged with “endangering human lives” or some other bs. When (((they))) own the courts, justice goes right out the window.
You have the right to a lawyer and a fair trial... they can only push the BS so far.

B.S. charges are one thing, B.S. trials another.

Thing is most people would never risk testing it.

Way easier just to go along...