Australian government has gone tyrannical

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Sounds like the perfect time for an anti-Christ figure to appear and fix a seemingly intractable situation.

I would like to know also how the rural / smaller towns of Australia are faring. I'm in Canada and have been trying to plan to make my way back to Aus but It's hard to not think otherwise when increasingly insane videos keep popping up.
Likewise, 99% of the reason is just to be able to support aging family. There are things I used to do like travel/see shows that don't really have the appeal now in this clown world. I doubt I'd go back there for any other reason.
Between Canada and Australia covid nazism, you might want need to start looking into boats if you ever want to get back.
Well if you have brown skin at least you won't have to pay for the hotel quarantine. Saying that I saw online people looking at private flights...never know what might spring up.

Likewise, 99% of the reason is just to be able to support aging family. There are things I used to do like travel/see shows that don't really have the appeal now in this clown world. I doubt I'd go back there for any other reason.

Well if you have brown skin at least you won't have to pay for the hotel quarantine. Saying that I saw online people looking at private flights...never know what might spring up.

I would like this post if I had the feature yet. One reason I also am thinking of returning is because of aging family. I couldn't care if I can't travel again after this. Frankly, if this is it (like the end), I wouldn't care if they jailed me here or elsewhere, however I do also want to assist my family in anyway I can.

The good (or bad?) thing is Australia seems to be a season behind the rest of the world. Now, going into summer I expect Australia to 'loosen' its restrictions just as the rest of the Western world likely tightens theirs. If it's possible to travel from where you are then it may be an opportune time in the next 3-6 months to return back if you want to. One of the reasons I've held off is to get confirmed at my current church. Hopefully saving my soul first then others.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

This is ridiculous.

1be549ea4efa875b.png

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox

Hotel quarantine (Repurposed budget hotel room for two weeks. No visitors. No leaving the room. Meals brought to you).

“Calm down or you will get f**king gassed”
Disgusting. If this is beta testing for the rest of the western world, who knows how it will work out in the end. The man has been in for 14 days already. What reason could they have, barring a positive test, to hold him in that way?

And in rowdy Australia. Where they brag about their rough and tumble spirit going back to the penal colony history.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
I recall in one of Jeremy Clarkson's columns from over ten years ago suggesting that blocking a major motorway junction would have more of a profound impact on most city residents than a random terrorist attack. Once major motorway junctions are blocked, especially during peak hours, will the true effects be felt.
These guys are going to need to make sure they either aren’t identified or their families are protected. I presume the Australian government will use coercive tactics to great effect on striking truckers, if they can’t outright replace them with a globohomo alternative in sufficient time to keep the goodies flowing.

king bast

Kingfisher
Protestant
Despite living in a state with 0 cases, and working alone, I was informed yesterday that my job would now require me to be vaccinated. Very surprised this wasn't in the news, because it is one of Australias largest employers. You will be hearing about it soon. I've got about 5 weeks until the deadline they've set for proof of first dose. I wonder what they will do, when that time expires and I tell them I'm still never getting it.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

Hotel quarantine (Repurposed budget hotel room for two weeks. No visitors. No leaving the room. Meals brought to you).

“Calm down or you will get f**king gassed”

This was utterly heartbreaking to watch. Angers me right to the pit of my stomach. I get why that guy is going nuts. He's a human being, not a rat in a cage. Now we're getting a small glimpse at what citizens in China and other countries have been going through for ever.

I can understand now why our Government is going hard on passing and amending all kinds of bills in regards to "safety".

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Despite living in a state with 0 cases, and working alone, I was informed yesterday that my job would now require me to be vaccinated. Very surprised this wasn't in the news, because it is one of Australias largest employers. You will be hearing about it soon. I've got about 5 weeks until the deadline they've set for proof of first dose. I wonder what they will do, when that time expires and I tell them I'm still never getting it.

Sorry to hear mate. Whatever you do make them fire you, before leaving, if it's an option.