Australian government has gone tyrannical

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The whole thing is a joke. How are they going to enforce it? My bishop (ROCOR) is certainly not going to abide by this. There is a social media page that was launched last Saturday which is directory of small businesses that will not use vaccine mandate to discriminate against customers . It already has well over 100,000 members. It is called "

Businesses ALL Welcome Jabbed or NOT Jabbed Australia Wide",​

They need to set up that list on an independent webpage, as the Australian government will likely be asking Facebook to take it down soon.

Mr Gee

Sparrow
A good discussion between Aussie Cossack and New Zealand friend discussing goings on in both countries. Goes 1 hour but worth a watch.
Not sure what to make of the Aussie Cossack but he is getting out there and fighting this tyranny.

Padouk

Sparrow
6 beer slaves not more!

The Regional Government of Andalusia told us that you could not drink practically because the effectiveness of the vaccine would be lost? Remember why the bars were closed at 6 o'clock in the evening? Remember why smoking was banned.? Remember why it is said that after inoculation with the Russian vaccine Sputnik V, for example, you cannot drink any alcohol for the first 56 days? Well, because alcohol biodegrades graphene.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
In these crazy times, particularly men with families and kids should bear in mind this experience from not so distant 90s in East Europe:

"When society collapses, there are only two kinds of people. People with guns, and people without." Memories from Balkan wars

Yes but the Eastern bloc never had spiders as big as dinner plates, magpie bomber command, big things with teeth lurking in all waters and last but not least a plethora of things such as Kangaroos that will choke you out.

World War AUS is no joke.

Gazza

Robin
A good discussion between Aussie Cossack and New Zealand friend discussing goings on in both countries. Goes 1 hour but worth a watch.
Not sure what to make of the Aussie Cossack but he is getting out there and fighting this tyranny.

I think that his heart is in the right place and from what I’ve seen so far (I’ve been subbed to his channel for about 3 months), he’s a real patriot. Don’t think it will be too much longer before he’ll lose his YouTube channel and be forced to move over to bitchute like many others. If that DOESN’T happen, then I’ll raise the red flag.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Pressure on paramedics doubles in two weeks

NSW Ambulance Commissioner Dominic Morgan has revealed the huge pressure the state’s paramedics are under.

“Two weeks ago I stood here and mentioned that New South Wales ambulance had transported 2500 Covidpatients in the last two months. Today as of midnight last night there were 5900 Covid or suspected Covid patients transported by New South Wales Ambulance,” he said.

“So in just two weeks this load has doubled on the organisation from the previous two months.

“It is a challenging time for our paramedics and what I am pleased about is that we can clearly see the impact of increased vaccination clearly ... and assisting to keep these numbers hopefully down into the future.

I must say.
I had seemed to notice an increase in emergency vehicle sirens of late...

Jokes on this Clown though.
Thinking that Pfizer poison is going to reduce 'strain' on the hospitals & paramedics...

orthoaussie2121

Pigeon
Orthodox
I must say.
I had seemed to notice an increase in emergency vehicle sirens of late...

Jokes on this Clown though.
Thinking that Pfizer poison is going to reduce 'strain' on the hospitals & paramedics...

yes the paramedics are under huge pressure, but not from the convirus. Its the suicides. There have been nearly 500 suicides in NSW since the lockdowns. My family know 2 paramedics in Sydney. One of them attended 22 suicides in one week.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
yes the paramedics are under huge pressure, but not from the convirus. Its the suicides. There have been nearly 500 suicides in NSW since the lockdowns. My family know 2 paramedics in Sydney. One of them attended 22 suicides in one week.

Damn yo...

Of course.
I hadn't even remembered to consider all the suicides...

Which probably won't abate once the NPC Proles realize the promise of hope & travel is a mere carrot on a stick just out of arms reach...

At least they didn’t get Covid. It would have been awful for them to suffer with flu like symptoms for a few days.