Australian government has gone tyrannical

Mr Gee

Sparrow
yes the paramedics are under huge pressure, but not from the convirus. Its the suicides. There have been nearly 500 suicides in NSW since the lockdowns. My family know 2 paramedics in Sydney. One of them attended 22 suicides in one week.
I’ve heard from a source (cannot verify of course but apparently close to the action) that NSW Health are getting 4000 visits a week to emergency departments with chest pains, most of whom are sent home. And up to 40 Bells Palsy admissions per week. This information is being suppressed.

Gazza

Robin
I must say.
I had seemed to notice an increase in emergency vehicle sirens of late...

Jokes on this Clown though.
Thinking that Pfizer poison is going to reduce 'strain' on the hospitals & paramedics...

Quote ; “and what I am pleased about is that we can clearly see the impact of increased vaccination clearly” Soooooooooo he can CLEARLY see that the work load of his staff has doubled in the past 2 months as a result of the vaccination program?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I’ve heard from a source (cannot verify of course but apparently close to the action) that NSW Health are getting 4000 visits a week to emergency departments with chest pains, most of whom are sent home. And up to 40 Bells Palsy admissions per week. This information is being suppressed.

It's a fair bet Australia will quickly repeat the Israeli example...

All the more to further 'Their' propaganda & Plan-demic drama...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
My state is forcing us to be vaccinated by a certain date or essentially be banned from participating in society.

They are calling it the “Freedom plan” and the official date is “Freedom day”

The propaganda is jacking up, commercials blaming the unvaccinated for the closures of business and holding our “freedoms” back.

If you're a pariah to Globalist Clown World.

You're doing it correctly. :cool:

In response to the small businesses rebelling against the vaxx mandates. Totally Illegal.
“Deputy Premier John Barilaro has revealed businesses will face “significant fines” if they serve unvaccinated customers or employ staff who haven’t received their double dose.”
View attachment 33533
How is this not an outrage? where are all the anti discriminatory organizations? Aussies, start burning things down. Seriously. Gasoline is still cheap and plentiful.

MRAll134

Pelican
My state is forcing us to be vaccinated by a certain date or essentially be banned from participating in society.

They are calling it the “Freedom plan” and the official date is “Freedom day”

The propaganda is jacking up, commercials blaming the unvaccinated for the closures of business and holding our “freedoms” back.
Keep up the faith:

"You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved (Matthew 10:22)."

“But whenever they persecute you in one city, flee to the next; for truly I say to you, you will not finish going through the cities of Israel until the Son of Man comes (Matthew 10:23)."

I am not an expert on the Bible. But, these passages are becoming more and more relevant by the day.

Gazza

Robin
In response to the small businesses rebelling against the vaxx mandates. Totally Illegal.
“Deputy Premier John Barilaro has revealed businesses will face “significant fines” if they serve unvaccinated customers or employ staff who haven’t received their double dose.”
View attachment 33533
I was told that it was “illegal” to go more than 5km from my home this time last year so I was slapped with a $1652 fine. After responding to the issuing police officer as to the “legality”, or rather “lawfulness” of the fine, and requesting for the matter to be taken to court and heard before a magistrate, I’ve heard NOTHING. I think that the small business owners are also aware of what is “legal”, and what is “lawful”, and are making their stand. To them I say bravo.

Laus Deo

Sparrow
Orthodox
I was told that it was “illegal” to go more than 5km from my home this time last year so I was slapped with a $1652 fine. After responding to the issuing police officer as to the “legality”, or rather “lawfulness” of the fine, and requesting for the matter to be taken to court and heard before a magistrate, I’ve heard NOTHING. I think that the small business owners are also aware of what is “legal”, and what is “lawful”, and are making their stand. To them I say bravo.
They’re only doing this to weed the weak ones out, of which sadly there are a good number.

Since March 2020 you have been in a poker game with the government and it’s your job to make sure they blink first. Most normies don’t even know they’re in a game…

Hephaestus

Sparrow
This video is a great summary of the general decline in civil liberties in Australia.

Unrelated to that, I'm really hating the pointless 9pm to 5am curfew. On the increasingly rare occasions I'm overwhelmed with despair, I go for a night walk to clear my head. But under these stupid rules, if I'm ever suicidal, I'll be trapped in a house full of sharp knives and household poisons. A $5000 fine will make pushing back the self-loathing near impossible.

HighTower

Robin
Orthodox
This video is a great summary of the general decline in civil liberties in Australia.

Unrelated to that, I'm really hating the pointless 9pm to 5am curfew. On the increasingly rare occasions I'm overwhelmed with despair, I go for a night walk to clear my head. But under these stupid rules, if I'm ever suicidal, I'll be trapped in a house full of sharp knives and household poisons. A $5000 fine will make pushing back the self-loathing near impossible.
Turn to the Lord he is always there for you and for that reason alone is enough never to dispair. Keep your chin up, turn off all forms of media making your own propaganda firewall, sleep solid, and eat the best you can to get yourself physically well.

God bless and do not forget to love yourself like you love others,

HT

MRAll134

Pelican

That is the whole point of the lockdowns, to make people give into despair. If the Devil can get people to take their own lives, all the better for the Dark Lord. We have to keep pushing back as best we can (and spread His word).

testosterone

Sparrow
Hi all,
Queenslander here.
I cannot fathom why there are still so many people happy to live in Victoria under Dan Andrews. I fear the overreach of his government more than I do COVID. Governments like his are my most nightmare as a dad of 3 young kids - it won't be long before they move to the "we must vaccinate all children" narrative.
I mentioned in another thread that we currently have the option of fleeing Australia to the US or Europe.
My fear is that if we don't take that opportunity now, the window will close and we'll be stuck here as things get worse and politicians come for the kids.
Any Aussies here planning to get out? We're looking seriously at buying property in the Greek islands currently (cheap as chips to buy and vax laws aren't really enforced).

I'm dead serious about getting out! I've been looking into getting citizenship with another country as well as revoking my citizenship to Australia if they don't let me travel overseas today.

I was also thinking about buying a yacht but I hear you need to get a boat license and I'm sure if I want to sail overseas, they will make sure I'm vaccinated or else I will be sent to jail. Pure evil the people running our country!

I was also thinking about the Dark Web, getting a covid pass for travel but they put someone in jail this week for using their friends Covid pass in Malaysia.

If anyone else can think of any other options, please let me know.

Last edited:

rainy

Kingfisher
Heavy lockdowns and insane vaccine mandates yet COVID is rising more than just about anywhere else. This tells me people are getting sick from the vax and the government is accounting the as COVID.

7fe7acf8f6923ad00a18bd7f7954413b5a379f52707d4ed254923835d773bcd2_1.jpg