Australian government has gone tyrannical

Tippy

Woodpecker
I'm dead serious about getting out! I've been looking into getting citizenship with another country as well as revoking my citizenship to Australia if they don't let me travel overseas today.

I was also thinking about buying a yacht but I hear you need to get a boat license and I'm sure if I want to sail overseas, they will make sure I'm vaccinated or else I will be sent to jail. Pure evil the people running our country!

I was also thinking about the Dark Web, getting a covid pass for travel but they put someone in jail this week for using their friends Covid pass in Malaysia.

If anyone else can think of any other options, please let me know.

Anyone have any other options?
Escaping will most likely buy you some time. But nowhere is safe.

Are there not networks of resistance there forming alternative communities?

Hey gents, Mark Latham has posted a video about combating vaccine passports. See here: https://caldronpool.com/significant-fines-for-businesses-that-serve-unvaccinated-people/

Essentially, there is a federal document that helps to protect your health status (whether the states choose to disregard this I don't know): You can find it here: https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/forms/im017

“If you fill it out, and lodge it with the Federal Government, you’ve got the right, the legal right, under the laws of the Commonwealth not to have any third-party access your vaccination status. Not even your doctor,” Latham said.

Identity Politics Top Trumps.

A new Enriching Muslim Surgeon/Architect/Lawyer is accosted by the police for 'walking down the street'.
He starts freaking out and flailing around as they do every day when arrested in the UK.
In the footage you can see later on about 6 cops pushing and playing patty-cake with 2 upset women in Nijabs.

Stop the Press!
Racism!
#ConservativeGovernment - this is on you!
White Supremacy!
Demonstrations!
Riots!
Compensation!

Hoe down there..

Right wing news is reporting it, conservatives are saying:
"That poor man!"
"Terrible!"
"This is a disgrace.."
and below the line liberals are mocking them:
"Are you fuelling this hysteria by promoting it to your followers."
"Yawn, is there not enough news in Australia that this is put on the 6 o'clock news?"
"You have twisted the facts of this case."

Perfect role reversal.

So Covid Measures **trumps** Islamophobia (by 1000%) in the world of elitist causes.
Looks like they were never sincere about all this stuff in the first place.

donovan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm dead serious about getting out! I've been looking into getting citizenship with another country as well as revoking my citizenship to Australia if they don't let me travel overseas today.

I was also thinking about buying a yacht but I hear you need to get a boat license and I'm sure if I want to sail overseas, they will make sure I'm vaccinated or else I will be sent to jail. Pure evil the people running our country!

I was also thinking about the Dark Web, getting a covid pass for travel but they put someone in jail this week for using their friends Covid pass in Malaysia.

If anyone else can think of any other options, please let me know.
Your best bet will be to find a dodgy doctor or one that thinks as we do, and get them to mark you down as vaxxed.
Even offer an 'incentive'.
I said to another guy in this forum yesterday that if you're planning to escape Australia, waste no time, do it right now. Because come November/December, we unvaxxed won't even be allowed on an aircraft.
Sailing a yacht or chartering one could work - I know a guy who runs a shipping business between Brisbane and Fiji. You could hitch a ride and fly out of Fiji (but it's going to depend on their vaccine law obviously).

Gazza

Robin
I’ve been a member of, and following this group for more than a year now, and can vouch for their content. They generally do 2 video updates per week covering all of the madness that is going on here in OZ. This is their most recent update which also touches a little more on the truckies dispute.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
The noise coming from the AUS government and media only increased once more people got vaxed and rates shot up.

Look there, not here. All a diversion.

People are also relying on human rights and other things to protect them. You think the planners didnt realise that? You can scream human rights all you want but the jack boot on the back of your neck says otherwise.

If you get off from the COVID-related crime they did you for they'll slap other charges on you such as resisting arrest, disobeying government orders etc.

Cant pay the fines? They'll ruin your credit score and send bailiffs round.

All of this creating stress for yourself and those around you. The only people who can fight this early are the men who are single and pumped up and ready to go. Family men will take longer and can be trapped by the fate of their family.

And for those men who are planning things the Five Eye network made sure to have all the powers they need after 9/11 to wear you like a glove.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Once again; government IT fails.
It's apparently possible to acquire fraudulent quack-cine passports via several methods.

Never mind that it once again appears as if a simple screenshot of a digital certificate is all it would take to get past the minimum wage flunky at the front of the cinema / bar / store. As long as you show something resembling what they expect to see.

Gazza

Robin
The noise coming from the AUS government and media only increased once more people got vaxed and rates shot up.

People are also relying on human rights and other things to protect them. You think the planners didnt realise that? You can scream human rights all you want but the jack boot on the back of your neck says otherwise.

If you get off from the COVID-related crime they did you for they'll slap other charges on you such as resisting arrest, disobeying government orders etc.

All of this creating stress for yourself and those around you. The only people who can fight this early are the men who are single and pumped up and ready to go. Family men will take longer and can be trapped by the fate of their family.

And for those men who are planning things the Five Eye network made sure to have all the powers they need after 9/11 to wear you like a glove.
I here what you’re saying. So, what would your strategy be?

Hephaestus

Sparrow
Turn to the Lord he is always there for you and for that reason alone is enough never to dispair. Keep your chin up, turn off all forms of media making your own propaganda firewall, sleep solid, and eat the best you can to get yourself physically well.

God bless and do not forget to love yourself like you love others,

HT
Thank you for your kind comment, I am far less depressed than I've been in the past. I've put various forms of blocks on "bad" content, and am even streaming my studying to keep me consistent/accountable.

Sleepwise, I'm working on improving it. I just found out a morning jog is better for sleep than in the evening, and I'm weening myself off caffeine.
Silly man, he should have just started running, as you don't need to wear a mask when exercising. In the opposite land known as Australia, during the pandemic, running from police is more legal than stopping for them.:nerd

Mr Gee

Sparrow

I never watch MSM (Gov mouth piece), have not done for a few years. Ignore the noise, filter it out. Even after you filter information do not take in too much as you are back to square one. Leave some aside for another day if you have to, there us so much of it and we are not meant to consume it all for our sanity's sake. I get commentary on the days events from third-parties on various channels, blogs etc. whom I trust more for information to filter.
The Gov is trying their best to scare you, keep you in line by playing on your emotions. It works on most but you dont have to be that way.
I have not been detained, yet. But if I do I will comply with their orders but not say anything. Nothing. I have accepted if it happens I will spend a couple grand on a lawyer. And I wont accept a lawyer they choose for me either. I will not pay fines as well, I will go along to the magistrates to fight it, there are so many holes in their health orders I think most will find something to get them
Remember only verified information is intelligence that can be used such as in court. Evidence must also follow a chain of custody.
Five Eyes, yeah spooks, surveillance etc. They are over playing their hand right now. Keep up to date on legislation in your jurisdiction, make moves and position yourself accordingly.

Tippy

Woodpecker
Nowhere is likely to be worse... do it.

Not disagreeing with you, just saying that if one can create an alternative society in a horrible place it can be an option.

There is a video on the topic here:

If you had like secret tunnels/alternative forms of income/ways to grow your own food as well as weapons for fending off armed forces, I think it could be done.