Australian government has gone tyrannical

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Key to raising international arrival caps is the introduction of home quarantine.
Ms McMillan said relying on police to visit people in home quarantine required a lot of resources and could be replaced by mobile phone apps using geolocation technology to ensure people remained in isolation.

“We’ll see the increased use of technology, as we’ve seen with things like the COVID app and the check-ins,” she said.
Prime Minister Scott Morrison last week wrote to all state and territory leaders asking them to set timetables for their introduction of home quarantine and wants to hear from them at national cabinet this week on their plans.
South Australia has already begun a home-based quarantine trial whereby people have to download the Home Quarantine SA app to access their testing schedule, complete daily symptom checks and confirm their location with regular check-ins.
The article also talks about rapid testing finally being introduced bringing us in line with where the rest of the world was in 2020.

White-pill me says the govt. secretly knows this charade can’t go on much longer purely for economic reasons and the pivot has begun to semi-normality for all whether jabbed or not. A lot of jabbed have been guilted into it without realising. The ‘keep calm and carry on unjabbed’ approach might yet work out.

Black-pill me thinks this won’t be an alternative to being jabbed like in the rest of the world but rather an additonal layer of scammery, and now they’ve coupled it with an actual 1984-style tech dystopia in your own home.

The reality will probably be somewhere in between like it always is.

(Also what happens if you don’t own a smart device? Will the govt. supply you with one? If they have to buy 1000s of iPhones the costs might blow out pretty quickly wink wink)

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Posting here so more see it - an open letter to the NSW premier written by a ROCOR deacon with the blessing of his bishop against the vaccine and the covid regime. I hope this may be of use to some of you.

Preface:
The most chilling aspect of the current response to the Covid19 pandemic is not simply the interminable lockdowns or other inconveniences we must endure to stem the spread of the virus, not is it the economic fallout forcing the closure, sometimes even the permanent failure of numerous small business, although this is in itself a serious concern. By far the most disturbing aspect is the disregard for the foundational ethics of the medical profession, the necessity of individual informed consent for any medical treatment or prophylactic measures, and the now mandatory requirement for certain citizens of New South Wales to participate in the medical experimentation programme of vaccination trials currently running under the TGA's provisional pathway.

Placing any kind of coercive pressure upon any group of people to participate in medical experimentation is a violation of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, to which the Commonwealth of Australia is party state, and which is the foundational document for the Commonwealths Human Rights Commission Act 1986.

As a clergyman in the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia, I feel compelled by my conscience to advocate on behalf of those members of my community whose rights are being violated in this manner, and as an Australian Citizen since 2005, I am likewise compelled by my oath of allegiance "to Australia and it's people, whose democratic beliefs I share, whose rights and liberties I respect, and whose laws I will uphold and obey."

This afternoon, with the blessing of His Grace, Bishop GEORGE, I sent the following correspondence to the NSW Premier and Minister for Health and Medical Research. Please read the letter, and I urge you to stand up with me and be counted on this matter. Take a moment to write to your State representative and politicians and let them know that these measures are unacceptable and that human rights are not negotiable and human beings are not cattle!
Rest of the letter in the Orthodox Ethos link.

Monica Smit, founder of political group Reignite Democracy Australia, has been jailed for "incitement".

Australia’s First Political Prisoner “on Australian Soil”

These bail conditions, as set down by a Melbourne Magistrate on September 1st, included that Monica not share “any material which incites opposition to the Chief Medical Officer’s directions…”; not disclose the identity of police officers involved in her case; and that all groups and social media accounts related to RDA are to “remove any materials which incite opposition to the Chief Health Officer’s directions.”

Beacon

Robin
Buddhist / Eastern
Australia has always been the testing ground.

1. John Howard - gun control
2. Julia Gillard - carbon tax
3. Scott Morrison - tyranny

I spent a few years in Melbourne. From my experience it is no surprise that they are testing this in Australia. Aussies are predominantly law abiding and will yell at you to get in line. Often they would take great pride in their "rule of law" but now its all turned upside down when government is hijacked. Glad I left the place in time.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Jacque Atteli, in his book A Brief History of the Future, wrote that in the future, the population would become digital nomads linked up by the internet and travelling around to wherever they were able to work; utterly rootless. Its funny that all of your libertarians fantasies (so far btc and this) always turn out to be a sympathethic framing on exactly what the globalists already want.
Little nuance, these people predict the future because they plan the future.

Dissimilarty

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
Posting here so more see it - an open letter to the NSW premier written by a ROCOR deacon with the blessing of his bishop against the vaccine and the covid regime. I hope this may be of use to some of you.

Preface:

Rest of the letter in the Orthodox Ethos link.
Appealing to the same legalities, regime, and logic that guarantees gay and tranny rights, womens "reproductive" rights, and literally guarantees satan worshippers are allowed to "express" themselves.

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Appealing to the same legalities, regime, and logic that guarantees gay and tranny rights, womens "reproductive" rights, and literally guarantees satan worshippers are allowed to "express" themselves.
The same bishop has also shared an 18 page religious exemption document that covers the religious reasons, you can look it up. If you don't have anything to contribute besides nitpicking, please don't say anything at all. These sorts of letters are more for people on the fence, those unsure of their legal grounding, or business owners who need encouragement, than it is for people super redpilled like you - there are many more lurkers here than there are members. I for one, encourage fence sitters to come to our side to reinforce our ranks. I understand what you're saying, but it is simply not helpful.

Remember, Paul appealed to Roman law and Roman authorities when he was arrested, and used the strength of his Roman citizenship.

Dissimilarty

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
The same bishop has also shared an 18 page religious exemption document that covers the religious reasons, you can look it up. If you don't have anything to contribute besides nitpicking, please don't say anything at all. These sorts of letters are more for people on the fence, those unsure of their legal grounding, or business owners who need encouragement, than it is for people super redpilled like you - there are many more lurkers here than there are members. I for one, encourage fence sitters to come to our side to reinforce our ranks. I understand what you're saying, but it is simply not helpful.

Remember, Paul appealed to Roman law and Roman authorities when he was arrested, and used the strength of his Roman citizenship.
So you think this is a good idea and will be helpful? I will stop "nit-picking," as you call it (which to me is pointing out why these things will, in fact, perpetuate the real disease here, whether they stop vaccine mandates or not. To be clear, I see it as worse than saying nothing). I'm geniunely curious if you think this is positive because it will just help normies hold out against the vaccine or what?

Also, can you share the stuff regarding Paul?

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Also, can you share the stuff regarding Paul?
Acts Chapter 22:
22 And they listened to him until this word, and then they raised their voices and said, “Away with such a fellow from the earth, for he is not fit to live!” 23 Then, as they cried out and [c]tore off their clothes and threw dust into the air, 24 the commander ordered him to be brought into the barracks, and said that he should be examined under scourging, so that he might know why they shouted so against him. 25 And as they bound him with thongs, Paul said to the centurion who stood by, “Is it lawful for you to scourge a man who is a Roman, and uncondemned?”

26 When the centurion heard that, he went and told the commander, saying, “Take care what you do, for this man is a Roman.”

27 Then the commander came and said to him, “Tell me, are you a Roman?”

He said, “Yes.”

28 The commander answered, “With a large sum I obtained this citizenship.”

And Paul said, “But I was born a citizen.

29 Then immediately those who were about to examine him withdrew from him; and the commander was also afraid after he found out that he was a Roman, and because he had bound him.
Romans 13:1-7 (written by Paul):
Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will [a]bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to evil. Do you want to be unafraid of the authority? Do what is good, and you will have praise from the same. 4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil. 5 Therefore you must be subject, not only because of wrath but also for conscience’ sake. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for they are God’s ministers attending continually to this very thing. 7 Render therefore to all their due: taxes to whom taxes are due, customs to whom customs, fear to whom fear, honor to whom honor.
This is no excuse to follow unjust and sinful laws. For clarification on the above, I encourage the following video on Christian civil disobedience:

I encourage you to read the entirety of the New Testament, as it was written by Christians holier than us, under a generally worse persecution than we face, depending on where you live.

Dissimilarty

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
Acts Chapter 22:

Romans 13:1-7 (written by Paul):

This is no excuse to follow unjust and sinful laws. For clarification on the above, I encourage the following video on Christian civil disobedience:

I encourage you to read the entirety of the New Testament, as it was written by Christians holier than us, under a generally worse persecution than we face, depending on where you live.
Thanks.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

Wow.
That's not some obscure website or controversial internet personality.
That's a left wing orientated TV show.
As in; the media exposing it's own "Narrative"...
I am quite surprised.

Edit.
Here's the full clip :

It didn't seem right that Media Watch would be on board with exposing 'crisis actors'...

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
Wow.
That's not some obscure website or controversial internet personality.
That's a left wing orientated TV show.
As in; the media exposing it's own "Narrative"...
I am quite surprised.

Edit.
Here's the full clip :

It didn't seem right that Media Watch would be on board with exposing 'crisis actors'...

Towards the end of the clip you posted the presenter actually debunks the claims that they are actors.

I still think they are actors and bad ones at that, especially the woman and the man with the beard. They look and sound perfectly healthy.

The use the same tactic in the UK by hiring actors to say: "Oh, I wish I was vaccinated." Cheap tactic.

Intel are running out of tricks, it seems and now copying each other.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Towards the end of the clip you posted the presenter actually debunks the claims that they are actors.

I still think they are actors and bad ones at that, especially the woman and the man with the beard. They look and sound perfectly healthy.

The use the same tactic in the UK by hiring actors to say: "Oh, I wish I was vaccinated." Cheap tactic.

Intel are running out of tricks, it seems and now copying each other.
Posting partial clips online, without context, which is what whoever it was posted the original clip you linked to did, doesnt help matters for us at all. That clip was from a TV show attempting to debunk the debunkers, purporting to show that these were NOT crisis actors and that the widespread accusation that Covid crisis actors are omnipresent is nutty, tinfoil hat stuff.

Posting a clip online declaring “CRISIS ACTORS BUSTED!!” when the clip is really from a news show that’s arguing the exact opposite is either a stupid, self-defeating strategy or it’s a psyop from the enemy.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
Posting partial clips online, without context, which is what whoever it was posted the original clip you linked to did, doesnt help matters for us at all. That clip was from a TV show attempting to debunk the debunkers, purporting to show that these were NOT crisis actors and that the widespread accusation that Covid crisis actors are omnipresent is nutty, tinfoil hat stuff.

Posting a clip online declaring “CRISIS ACTORS BUSTED!!” when the clip is really from a news show that’s arguing the exact opposite is either a stupid, self-defeating strategy or it’s a psyop from the enemy.

I found it here.

Blame "Hugo Talks", not me. I actually pointed out the problem in the end.