Australian government has gone tyrannical

Elipe

Pelican
I'm going to be honest. I'm starting to consider taking the vax.

I'm still massively against it. But if I get first two jabs I can book a flight out of this country. Then I can move to Sweden and I can avoid any future lockdowns or mandatory vaccine boosters.
Then you will take the Mark of the Beast if it means being able to travel. If you will break over this, you will break over the Mark.

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member

I'm still massively against it. But if I get first two jabs I can book a flight out of this country. Then I can move to Sweden and I can avoid any future lockdowns or mandatory vaccine boosters.
What about a cargo ship?

That looks potentially time consuming and expensive but you could remain "pure" and would certainly have something you could forever talk about.

Beacon

Sparrow
Tractor or Clown Show...? :alien:

See.
Even in their propaganda demonstration.

NPC Prole shows what the minimum wage flunky expects to see on a 'stupid phone'.
Then all is green-lit... :sneaky:

Mere screenshots for the win... :sneaky:
It will be a clown show, its just a bait. Even if you take a shop a docket they keep the docket as proof you took your entitlement. Here they just show the phone and get the freebie, what if the same guy comes and there is a different person at the counter? It won't last for long. Sorry sheep for the spoiler alert!

Padouk

Woodpecker

What makes you think they have no plans for Sweden? And what makes you think that you can escape further jabs there?

82.0% of the adult population of Sweden has received at least one vaccine dose
70.4% of the adult population of Sweden is fully vaccinated

Sweden and Denmark's population are only spared harsher measures because they are overly civilized and pacified group. Sheep.

MRAll134

Pelican
An Ozzie tries to go for a walk in his neighbourhood and gets accosted by a male Karen. I guess this scenario is better than getting thrown into a white van and shuttled to the CV19 concentration camp:

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox

Hold your horses. I’d wager at least one international carrier will allow travel out with just a negative test and no jab. 20% is too big a market to ignore.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Hold your horses. I’d wager at least one international carrier will allow travel out with just a negative test and no jab. 20% is too big a market to ignore.
The airline industry is looking for more government bailouts, and the rank of file in the industry seem especially keen on their new Covid gestapo powers. Take my local media for example, there are 4 major local newscasts and they all spit the same predictable liberal narratives, if ONE had the balls to be conservative they would have half the market almost immediately, but no one will do it out of fear of being ostracized in the industry.

Gazza

Woodpecker
An Ozzie tries to go for a walk in his neighbourhood and gets accosted by a male Karen. I guess this scenario is better than getting thrown into a white van and shuttled to the CV19 concentration camp:

Only 2 things came to my mind after watching that. 1: gay 2: 1984

Gazza

Woodpecker
Watch this video please, it's a must! You WILL NOT have to get the vaccine! Take a few notes. OH&S act 100% will protect you! I was waiting for a video like this, it knocks the unlawful mandates out of the park! Please share it to all of your family and friends. The guy that presents this is a bit “long winded” with his explanations, but he eventually gets there. I was a OH&S representative for 10 years in my former job and I can testify to this being true.

4600_fan

Pigeon
Orthodox
Watch this video please, it's a must! You WILL NOT have to get the vaccine! Take a few notes. OH&S act 100% will protect you! I was waiting for a video like this, it knocks the unlawful mandates out of the park! Please share it to all of your family and friends. The guy that presents this is a bit “long winded” with his explanations, but he eventually gets there. I was a OH&S representative for 10 years in my former job and I can testify to this being true.
There's no rule of law anymore. Where the fork have you been for the last 18 months? Seriously the level of naiveté displayed here is worrying, please do not try to spread this lack of understanding of the overall gravity of this situation to other people.

Kiwi

Robin

Good video. Many parts of this were interesting, but I think the whole art of war tactic is a useful way to look at things right now, especially on a local and personal level.

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
There's no rule of law anymore. Where the fork have you been for the last 18 months?
This seems to be the facts on the ground in several countries, and yet so many people resist it and often sling names like "coward / traitor / soy boy / cheese eating despair macaque" at people who say it plain (the last one is especially hurtful).

It's such a basic thing, as basic as the difference between defending a fort from the enemy, and dealing with a situation where that fort has fallen into enemy hands already. One can't fight to save something that has already ceased to exist. It's not defeatism, it's facing hard facts.

Gazza

Woodpecker
There's no rule of law anymore. Where the fork have you been for the last 18 months? Seriously the level of naiveté displayed here is worrying, please do not try to spread this lack of understanding of the overall gravity of this situation to other people.
Yea, thanks for bringing all of your words of encouragement and wisdom to this platform since joining up last Wednesday.