Australian government has gone tyrannical

Jaeric

Sparrow
This seems to be the facts on the ground in several countries, and yet so many people resist it and often sling names like "coward / traitor / soy boy / cheese eating despair macaque" at people who say it plain (the last one is especially hurtful).

It's such a basic thing, as basic as the difference between defending a fort from the enemy, and dealing with a situation where that fort has fallen into enemy hands already. One can't fight to save something that has already ceased to exist. It's not defeatism, it's facing hard facts.
Are you dead? Not just physically but emotionally and spiritually?

If the answer is no, then stop acting like it. I get that things look bleak, but you need to step away from the flow of information if you are feeling despair. You aren't doing yourself any favours and coming on here and telling us the world is ending isn't helping anyone here either.

Go for a walk in nature, Go lift some weights. Read an inspiring book. Meditate or pray, Work on yourself.

This isn't a physical war. Instead it's psychological and spiritual warfare. They want you to be in fear, in despair and demoralised. You are easier to control this way.

Last edited:

Edek

Robin
Orthodox Catechumen
Are you dead? Not just physically but emotionally and spiritually?

If the answer is no, then stop acting like it. I get that things look bleak, but you need to step away from the flow of information if you are feeling despair. You aren't doing yourself any favours and coming on here and telling us the world is ending is helping anyone here either.

Go for a walk in nature, Go lift some weights. Read an inspiring book. Meditate or pray, Work on yourself.

This isn't a physical war. Instead it's psychological and spiritual warfare. They want you to be in fear, despair and demoralised. You are easier to control this way.
This response is sort of what I mean. I'm new here, so thank you for the unsolicited advice, and you did charge in and assume a whole bunch of things that don't remotely apply to me: not a single one. If anything, I should spend more time in the city. I can easily go for more than a month without leaving the woods on the edge of the micro-village where I live and work outdoors about half the day, depending on the season, except to go to church and back once a week.

There is no connection between stating what seems to be obvious, and living in a state of physical / emotional / spiritual death. To me, that is as much of a non sequitur as me saying "looks like there will be rain all month, better buy a new jacket and boots" and then you replying as you did above.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Hold your horses. I’d wager at least one international carrier will allow travel out with just a negative test and no jab. 20% is too big a market to ignore.
Australia is the only country I've been to that has *EXIT CONTROLS*. That is, you must obtain approval from a bureaucrat not just to enter, but ALSO TO LEAVE the country. It really bothered me the first time, though of course they didn't say/do anything to me, but I just found it incredibly Orwellian and while I couldn't foresee this exact scenario, I realized it would only be a tool of evil.

I strongly suspect the government there will not allow you to leave unless you are jabbed. Maybe the cargo ship option would work. But this is a worldwide event and Australia is really just the tip of the spear. Some less developed SEA countries may allow for living off the grid, but I imagine in the west, it is generally going to be as bad as Australia (and there are published articles from before COVID on how exit controls are coming to the USA--it's just a matter of time).

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Watch this video please, it's a must! You WILL NOT have to get the vaccine! Take a few notes. OH&S act 100% will protect you! I was waiting for a video like this, it knocks the unlawful mandates out of the park! Please share it to all of your family and friends. The guy that presents this is a bit “long winded” with his explanations, but he eventually gets there. I was a OH&S representative for 10 years in my former job and I can testify to this being true.
So, none of the truck drivers or Qantas employees who have been ordered to get the shot by their employers has tried this?

Gazza

Woodpecker
So, none of the truck drivers or Qantas employees who have been ordered to get the shot by their employers has tried this?
I’m not sure mate. He made that video on September the 1st I think. So I’m not sure how many people it has reached, how many have not had access to viewing it, or how many people have been willing to follow the steps presented in the video? I’m going to use the advice given, and share it far and wide.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I can't believe how this is developing. ''Yes, there is a vaccinated economy, and you get to participate when you're vaccinated.

The insane thing about this is that it's over like a few cases and zero deaths lol. I don't get it, how is this happening. How has Australia not revolted yet?! is their society more brainwashed than ours? It's unreal.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
The insane thing about this is that it's over like a few cases and zero deaths lol. I don't get it, how is this happening. How has Australia not revolted yet?! is their society more brainwashed than ours? It's unreal.

OK, so I just watched this man, Dan Andrews is it? This man is a war criminal, deranged psychopath, civil war cheerleader, apartheid enabler and genocidal child murderer. And that's just based on what he said in this 2 minute video.

Knowing Australia's ties to Satanic cults, he's likely a high ranking Satanist but that's just speculation.

Kiwi

Woodpecker

I don't speak for Aussies, but we do have a similar culture here in NZ.

After WW2, the majority of people here have lived for generations in a stable, peaceful, and prosperous environment. But we have been ignorant and naive about how tyranny creeps in step by step. When everything is fine, and you're at the bottom of the world surrounded by the pacific ocean, and your big brother and closest neighbour is only 3 hrs away, why would you think about anything else but paradise?

I think a large percentage here believe it will go back to normal, hence why it's the perfect place to try a great reset. Only when people believe in their gut, change will happen. Maybe we wake up too late, maybe we don't. The timing of things I can't predict.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
OK, so I just watched this man, Dan Andrews is it? This man is a war criminal, deranged psychopath, civil war cheerleader, apartheid enabler and genocidal child murderer. And that's just based on what he said in this 2 minute video.

Knowing Australia's ties to Satanic cults, he's likely a high ranking Satanist but that's just speculation.
Yeah, the strong occult connection with Australia is something I was not aware of until Jay Dyer's recent streams on the topic. But I'm really not surprised at this point. I'm beginning to see these people are everywhere.

Mr Gee

Robin

Definitely satanic cult ties yeah. Absolutely no concern for anything in that guy, just darkness of what is left of his soul. I can only speculate on the levels of corruption and black mail going on in these circles including the judiciary. I do believe one day the damn will burst, and we will get a glimpse of what was going on.

Dan Andrews. Just how unhappy and unattractive and utterly average this CCP worshipping traitor is.

This is the guy that ordinarily heads up a sub-team in a local council office. He will never get to be in charge of the whole office, let alone department head because out of the 4 or 5 people he is responsible for - drafting the rotas for them, or disciplining time keeping when Sandra and Faz went out late last night, or sending emails to them about the team's "performance" in stats - all of them without exception Hate him.
He is a running joke in the wider open-plan office.

Thats about the most he could hope for.

His only real hope is to be in with home grown Chads that he grew up with as the most junior member of their clique who nonetheless gets enough edges worn off him that by his 30s he becomes a decent guy and a human being.

Instead: Tyranny of the Gammas..

My question in all this:

Where are the Bikies?

Where are they? All these tough guys who cant be tamed. Who rule the rural towns with Fear. Where are they? Good little boys and girls.

They would probably say that they have to keep their head down in order to keep their meth-slinging operations going.

I just think its proof that they were Fed owned and operated all along.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Definitely satanic cult ties yeah. Absolutely no concern for anything in that guy, just darkness of what is left of his soul. I can only speculate on the levels of corruption and black mail going on in these circles including the judiciary. I do believe one day the damn will burst, and we will get a glimpse of what was going on.
I'm beginning to think that there is a reason why we are taught about the Salem witch trials and witch hysteria in high school. I always wondered why that was in the curriculum. The lesson is never about something substantive – like the necessity of an impartial jury of ones peers, or the credibility of evidence–– it was always about how religious types are stupid and believe in ridiculous superstitions, and tend to persecute innocent victims for no reason. It is an attempt to discredit people from thinking that these types of evil entities really exist. Similarly, the "satanic panic" of the '80's, or pizza-gate. When these things come to public view, the grains of truth are quickly obscured by the elites, who blow it up and skew it in a way that makes investigating this stuff look ridiculous.

But there's got to be a reason all cultures have this idea of "vampires," blood-sucking parasitic elites that live in a Castle and feed off the innocent peasants who live in the valley below. If you watched those classic horror movies, there was always a part where the townsfolk got really up in arms, got their pitchforks and torches, and went on a crusade for revenge against the supposed demon. The same kind of outrage occurs today, boils to a fever pitch, usually results in a scapegoat or two going to prison; the rest of the demonic elites go free, and the public is satiated until the next time. All the while the public never learns that this vampiric parasite continues to live on.

Last edited:

C ... C ... P .... CCP. CCP.

Just do a little dig into the levels of China worship, treason and China corruption that took place in Victoria under Andrews and (((friends))).

This seems to be the facts on the ground in several countries, and yet so many people resist it and often sling names like "coward / traitor / soy boy / cheese eating despair macaque" at people who say it plain (the last one is especially hurtful).

It's such a basic thing, as basic as the difference between defending a fort from the enemy, and dealing with a situation where that fort has fallen into enemy hands already. One can't fight to save something that has already ceased to exist. It's not defeatism, it's facing hard facts.

What is the path to victory? Defeatist.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Watch this video please, it's a must! You WILL NOT have to get the vaccine! Take a few notes. OH&S act 100% will protect you! I was waiting for a video like this, it knocks the unlawful mandates out of the park! Please share it to all of your family and friends. The guy that presents this is a bit “long winded” with his explanations, but he eventually gets there. I was a OH&S representative for 10 years in my former job and I can testify to this being true.

Jist of it being.
When asked by an employer to get an injection.

Ask for the Material Safety Data Sheet for all the injections.
Then ask for the injection request in writing.
Ask for the Federal OH&S / OHSA law regarding injections.

Then write to Worksafe & or equivalent OHSA bureaucratic agency & ask for a case for the whole matter.

To prove one way or the other whether an injection is actually required.

Yet do watch the video to get his particular take on the whole matter.

RedLagoon

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes.

To understand Australians is to be a foreigner in Australia.

The people here are bizarre. There's no logic whatsoever, even before the coof.

Most people here are on some kind of welfare and they need foreigners to do the jobs in the countryside for them (backpackers) .

This place is done. Nothing will happen from any so called faux resistance.

They won't even give you a bloody port clearance for Christ sakes! So no yaughting away my friends.

Worst thing is that I have small children in this insanity and they're parading around like it's a good thing that Australia will be the first one to shoot up 6 month old babies with this poison.

I apologize for the swearing before and my subsequent ban, but just think about it.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes.

Most people here are on some kind of welfare and they need foreigners to do the jobs in the countryside for them (backpackers) .

They won't even give you a bloody port clearance for Christ sakes! So no yaughting away my friends.

Worst thing is that I have small children in this insanity and they're parading around like it's a good thing that Australia will be the first one to shoot up 6 month old babies with this poison.

I apologize for the swearing before and my subsequent ban, but just think about it.
Australia has gone back to its roots as a prison island colony...

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes.

In doing some research, I think you can go to New Zealand and fly from New Zealand elsewhere. I'm not sure if the New Zealand border control would deny you, I find that hard to believe. Otherwise you'd have to figure out how to apply for an exemption.