Australian government has gone tyrannical

RedLagoon

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Can't, it was in the media that the punishment is up to 5 years jail. I had the same idea. This country is a fucking joke. The only option left if you can't get a yacht and leave is to buy dual citizenship from another country.

Good luck mooring somewhere without a port clearance. PM me if you need.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Angers me that an Armenian of all people is being this harsh of a dictator. Supposedly a descendant of someone who survived the genocide. Acts like she's one of the tribe.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
It's a tad laughable that the Clowns in Canberra think they can control this massive island with only 50,000 or so police & 50,000 or so military.
But controlling it they have been for the last 2 years even with those relatively puny resources. The roughly 23m (i.e. 90%) sheep and media have helped them.

The satanic elites have never had the numbers throughout history yet have controlled peoples for large chunks at a time mainly through communistic/athestic governance. Which is why this scamdemic only ends when the majority embraces God and stops fearing death because then all the propaganda will have no effect.

Beacon

Sparrow
But controlling it they have been for the last 2 years even with those relatively puny resources. The roughly 23m (i.e. 90%) sheep and media have helped them.

The satanic elites have never had the numbers throughout history yet have controlled peoples for large chunks at a time mainly through communistic/athestic governance. Which is why this scamdemic only ends when the majority embraces God and stops fearing death because then all the propaganda will have no effect.
They can control them because of gun control. In Melbourne for example you cannot even keep mace for your own defense. The only thing you are allowed to have is a whistle to attract attention when you are in distress. All thanks to Port Arthur.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
He made one big mistake that could've cost him dearly. He should've followed through and grabbed him by the collar to break the fall. A head hard landing on concrete can be fatal.
To the down voter: so you think spending the rest of your life in jail for knocking out a dumb Antifa dude is some kind of win? Go look up 'one punch kills a man' or similar and see the results.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Can't, it was in the media that the punishment is up to 5 years jail. I had the same idea. This country is a fucking joke. The only option left if you can't get a yacht and leave is to buy dual citizenship from another country.
Exemptions? It's easier to go volunteer for some charity or start studying a foreign language in another country. Once you're out you can just stay out...

Kiwi

Robin
Loved seeing all the videos of the workers blocking trams and standing up to the unions yesterday. These guys have power in numbers. I hope they walk off the job altogether, especially the large construction projects.

So much of this global fight is working and fighting together against it. Look at the support the Qantas pilot got! Proving and sharing this fact is just as important right now to combat the fear whistleblowers and ordinary citizens have. That's why they have us locked in our homes, in our "bubbles", and social gatherings are "limited".

I know this is common sense, but it's always just so encouraging to see it for real.

kel

Ostrich
It's depressing to consider the government partially returning freedoms they took from us to be good news, but the restrictions in hotspots are being made less extreme.

From 12.01am Monday, 20 September, the following restrictions will ease for those who live in LGAs of concern:

I don't think there is any way to practically enforce the vax requirement outdoors.
Summer is coming for you, so you'll get your turn to be graciously given a little reprieve to keep you from going totally nuts. Meanwhile, those of us in the northern hemisphere are about to have our next round of hard lockdown, I suspect. It'll keep alternating like that as people get more and more used to the pattern.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Cause the public at large, although they complain & moan. Are still largely comfortable.
The scenario I referred to, was one far more authoritarian than what took place this past winter.

A quarter of Sydney may have been under strict, strict measures this winter.
Yet what I referred to was the entire country under those same strict measures 24/7 without any end in sight.

Curfews, restrictions on movement beyond 5km, road blockades, high degrees of police & military street patrols etc.

As stated, you'd have the logistics problem of attempting to maintain a nation wide police state 24/7.
With an increasingly agitated & aggravated public.

The NPC Drones were conned with foolish notions of 'hope' & travel etc.
Take those carrots on a stick away, while attempting to impose a nation wide police state with only ~50K police & 50K military; & the situation would be different.