Australian government has gone tyrannical

Gazza

Woodpecker
Loved seeing all the videos of the workers blocking trams and standing up to the unions yesterday. These guys have power in numbers. I hope they walk off the job altogether, especially the large construction projects.

So much of this global fight is working and fighting together against it. Look at the support the Qantas pilot got! Proving and sharing this fact is just as important right now to combat the fear whistleblowers and ordinary citizens have. That's why they have us locked in our homes, in our "bubbles", and social gatherings are "limited".

I know this is common sense, but it's always just so encouraging to see it for real.
I’m tipping the numbers in attendance are going to snowball out of sight today, and over the coming days. I’ve got a day off work Friday and I know what I’ve got planned!

donovan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
Summer is coming for you, so you'll get your turn to be graciously given a little reprieve to keep you from going totally nuts. Meanwhile, those of us in the northern hemisphere are about to have our next round of hard lockdown, I suspect. It'll keep alternating like that as people get more and more used to the pattern.
Yeah, I just read a report today in the Australian media that we can expect to be locked down 58% of the year with 80% of the adult population vaccinated.
If they managed to inject kids from 5 years up, we can expect to be locked down 14% of the year.
It's the "new normal" - inject the entire population, and then lock them down during the cold season *just to be sure*.
That same report basically estimated that this would save 750 lives per year, but compare that with the millions of lives destroyed and the suicides which will number in the many thousands.

None of it makes sense. The only thing that'll end this rollercoaster ride is a World War (which is coming with China).

Kiwi

Robin
Summer is coming for you, so you'll get your turn to be graciously given a little reprieve to keep you from going totally nuts. Meanwhile, those of us in the northern hemisphere are about to have our next round of hard lockdown, I suspect. It'll keep alternating like that as people get more and more used to the pattern.

Summer is also the time of least resistance, i'd imagine. I would bet numbers and alert levels will drop dramatically heading into summer here. Good for Govt, good for Vacc proof.

"Relax, it was hard, but we did it NZ... most people are vaccinated now, mask restrictions are gone....enjoy the beach, enjoy each other...."

Then low and behold out of nowhere, someone slips through the border with a new "variant". New boosters required, and it all happens again, this time more restrictions.

MRAll134

Pelican
They keep alternating with the Good Cop vs Bad Cop here too, in Canada. It is best to just turn off the local news, because gov. officials are completely untrustworthy. Too much propaganda (lies) is not good for the soul.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Yeah, I just read a report today in the Australian media that we can expect to be locked down 58% of the year with 80% of the adult population vaccinated.
If they managed to inject kids from 5 years up, we can expect to be locked down 14% of the year.
It's the "new normal" - inject the entire population, and then lock them down during the cold season *just to be sure*.
That same report basically estimated that this would save 750 lives per year, but compare that with the millions of lives destroyed and the suicides which will number in the many thousands.

None of it makes sense. The only thing that'll end this rollercoaster ride is a World War (which is coming with China).

Of course it makes sense. The tiny number of global elites are in a war against the other 7.8 billion people of earth and they want us all dead or destitute. Now does it make sense?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Then as an added bonus for the Sinister Swines during summer.

If a notable number of NPC Drones become ill directly due to the quack-cines.
The Fake News will cry "variant X !!!" & more lockdown BS will ensue.

Yet very, very few, will call it "variant Pfizer".

donovan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
I don't know if they are or will be, but they need to be. The elites need to hassled constantly so that they can not ignore it.
They need to happen out front the Premier's house. I want to see this gathering on Dan Andrews' front lawn. Make him and his wife feel some of the misery that the ordinary Victorian people have been forced to feel for the past year and a half.

They keep alternating with the Good Cop vs Bad Cop here too, in Canada. It is best to just turn off the local news, because gov. officials are completely untrustworthy. Too much propaganda (lies) is not good for the soul.

In the Philippines only about 12% of the population has been vaccinated, due to extreme government corruption and incompetence. The high level government official who was to purchase vaccines for the entire nation, was finally arrested for not doing his job, because he was waiting for bribes from foreign pharmaceutical companies! Lol

I'm going to be honest. I'm starting to consider taking the vax.

I'm still massively against it. But if I get first two jabs I can book a flight out of this country. Then I can move to Sweden and I can avoid any future lockdowns or mandatory vaccine boosters.
You will die within 3-10 years (hopeful prognosis) if you take any of this poison, much sooner God forbid (average prognosis). I suggest that you adopt a year approach and monitor the VAERS statistics (x100) and the whistleblower reports that are endlessly coming out. See how many people die from this abomination over the course of this winter and next spring. If you still feel the need to play Russian Roulette with your life, that is on you but you have been warned. Also you don't literally need to "take" the shots to get on a plane, c'mon man! Wherever these is a need, a desire, a want, it can be bought for the right price. Have some subtlety if you are considering travelling an avenue where they require this madness. If you must play possum to make your escape move, why destroy yourself when you can simply slip out under the radar and spare yourself an early death?