Australian government has gone tyrannical

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Within the first 10 seconds HAARP came straight to my mind also.

Although, I did hear on the news that the depth of the quake was 10km.

There was some scuttlebutt on 4chan or similar a few months ago, that with numerous quakes at 10km depths worldwide.
It was an indication that underground facilities for the Globalists were being taken out & detonated.

Mere interneting scuttlebutt of course.
Yet here's hoping there's an element of truth to the matter. :alien:

RedLagoon

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer

There was some scuttlebutt on 4chan or similar a few months ago, that with numerous quakes at 10km depths worldwide.
It was an indication that underground facilities for the Globalists were being taken out & detonated.

"10 KILOMETRES" underground!?

It would be advisable to keep this thread on-topic.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Act of God? More like act of HAARP. Being in FL I'm contemplating packing my bags asap. They've been steadily chipping at the already unstable southern ridge point of Cumbre Vieja now, day after day, with earthquakes in the ~3 range, USGS not reporting them. 100% it is intentional. I doubt it will cause the mega tsunami people are worried about but it may cause bad damage to coastal and low-lying areas (much of FL).

Stadtaffe

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Gold Member
b28438564127f10e.png
Yes that's right, if you go on a date you might make some new people who have a whole 80 years to live, but is it not indeed more important to "save lives", ie protect a few oldies from covid so they can live just that little bit longer.

This is so incredibly clown. Even if there is some truth to the covid story, there are also plenty of lies and when you see things like that from the government you have to really stay with the assertion that it is mostly lies and very little truth.

RedLagoon

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes that's right, if you go on a date you might make some new people who have a whole 80 years to live, but is it not indeed more important to "save lives", ie protect a few oldies from covid so they can live just that little bit longer.

This is so incredibly clown. Even if there is some truth to the covid story, there are also plenty of lies and when you see things like that from the government you have to really stay with the assertion that it is mostly lies and very little truth.
Nah, it's whole apple intact and white family in the house. Red X

Black boy white girl, green tick!

RedLagoon

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer

* Amendment to previous post.

If mods can combine them that would be good.

orthoaussie2121

Sparrow
Orthodox
Stasi. Nazi. Communist. Jack Booted Thug.

Take your pick really.

All authoritarian control freak Clowns either way.
No it's not take your pick really. If you are are completely unaware that this is total Talmudic Zionist global operation then i cannot help you. You probably believe that Hitler started WW2, the Holohoax, the moon landing, the official 9/11 narrative etc.. It's all a lie.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher

So it was an Earth-Q-auke