Australian government has gone tyrannical

muscacav

Robin
Other Christian
The coppers fired rubber bullets from high powered rifles and machine guns. I debut that PPE can stop it.
Well, a helmet, safety glasses, and heavy clothing would definitely provide some protection. Antifogging spray to avoid blurring due to the sweating may be useful too. Anyway, I hope she fully recovers and returns stronger than ever. :like:

Mr Gee

Robin
Other Christian
I heard this morning Vic gov has shut down internet services in parts of Melbourne and engaged with media on news blackout on protests.
Just held my nose and checked out The Age, website of local newspaper there. No protest news on front page, just a sub heading one protester in hospital with covid.
This is truly full on communist state tactics.

Mr Gee

Robin
Other Christian
I never thought I'd see such tyranny displayed openly in the West. Those responsible deserve to be removed from power, and imprisoned for the rest of their days. But fear not Aussie brothers and sisters. This too shall pass, and all will be held accountable.
I doubt they will be punished for this murderous rampage in this life. Those responsible will die in similar ways to the rest of us. Then they will face divine justice.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I never thought I'd see such tyranny displayed openly in the West. Those responsible deserve to be removed from power, and imprisoned for the rest of their days. But fear not Aussie brothers and sisters. This too shall pass, and all will be held accountable.
Like the Zionists that killed 3000 Americans during 9-11?

I admire your optimism.

The media are not happy if demonstrators are afforded any understanding.

Last edited:

Feyoder

Pelican

The media are not happy if demonstrators are afforded any understanding.

Unbelievable. The reframing into their favourite peasant control word. The blatant lie.

How did 10k people like this?

Many people however are pointing out how undiverse the protests are. Seems the third worlders aus imported en mass won’t protest.

Framing the protestors as racist is an admittedly perfect way (but also sickeningly under handed and dishonest) for this establishment mouthpiece to attack them.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Unbelievable. The reframing into their favourite peasant control word. The blatant lie.

How did 10k people like this?

Many people however are pointing out how undiverse the protests are. Seems the third worlders aus imported en mass won’t protest.

Framing the protestors as racist is an admittedly perfect way (but also sickeningly under handed and dishonest) for this establishment mouthpiece to attack them.
Well said. “Storming the shrine”? Gimme a break! The only storming was at the very end when the last 10% of the crowd refused to move on. So the storm troopers opened fire. Don’t you just love the MSM narrative? I personally only seen one, YES ONE African/black male there. And as for asian and Indians..... l could have counted them on one hand.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Just a quick update on today. It was odd, real eerie/disappointing type odd. Me and my mate parked at the queen Victoria market at around 11.30am which is not too far from the CFMEU offices and there was a lot of cops around that area, so we jumped on a tram (best way to avoid the cops standing on street corners), and traveled around for about half an hour looking for the crowd. No crowds, none. Got a bite to eat while waiting on updates as to where the rally was at, all the while looking at the choppers and where they were headed. Still nothing. 3.pm came, we jump on a tram again, did another lap of the city for half an hour, nothing. Getting REALLY pissed off. Sat down at a tram stop, managed to get a live stream about an “incident” in Northcote (an outer suburb of Melbourne). Not too sure what happened but there was a large police presence there including riot squad apparently. Got back to the car park, noticed there was still a bunch of cops outside the CFMEU headquarters, but no one was going anywhere near the joint? Soooooo, I’m not sure what’s going on guys, I know they (the government/cops), have reported to have been messing around with people’s social media and internet, but I can’t tell you for sure? I’m never gonna concede defeat even though I’m feeling real flat right now, cheers Gazza.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
The issue I think is communication, not the number of the willing. You guys have the world behind you, but in such a chaotic situation only large numbers get attention. So when those numbers go away, yeah seems like defeat. I get that. But if I was you i'd start local and build from there. You don't need to use social media (and get easily tracked) you just need to quickly find out how much value and trust you have in your neighbourhood, but EVERYONE that was in the protest needs to do the same, otherwise it's not much use. Solidarity. Stay offline is the best bet. There are far more of you. Adapt and keep fighting.

Last edited:

hkhathaj

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Just move to the countryside and start your own community, they said..

Raided, abused and arrested for having the wrong opinion.

Manipulation by the media in action:

"Last month, federal police arrested members of a different group they said had ordered fake federal police badges and were preparing to overthrow the government and arrest senior MPs and officials." - There are other people who are doing bad things. This totally proves Kerry Peterson is guilty.

"There is significant police intelligence on our system which has suggested this person, Mr Haughton, has links to other offenders who have otherwise been found in possession of improvised explosive devices." - Kerry Peterson "has links" (maybe they were standing in the same queue at the supermarket?) to people who are doing bad things. This proves Kerry Peterson is guilty.

Soon they will say: "This woman has red hair. This proves she is guilty!"

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Goes to show how complicit The Establishment is.

Police, media, bureaucrats.

I don't recall much if any, negative coverage of BLM protestors here in Aus.
In fact, I recall a fair amount of solidarity with BLM protestors.
Even though BLM is hardly an Aus. political cause.

Yet for those who go against The Narrative? Oh, you'll be derided & dismissed to the nth degree...