Australian government has gone tyrannical

AntoniusofEfa

Banned
I've seen several people say that there are contractors involved in Melbourne

View attachment 33834

This makes sense. Send US private security to execute AUS citizens. This is an old strategy, with a global twist. I would love to push these guys to the limit, and see how far are they willing to endure for the (what I can only assume very generous) pay package.

kel

Banned
I've got a lot to catch up on in this thread, but let me mention: if this is to be successful, it's going to be a long term thing, and that means practicalities. People need to be fed, shifts need to be established so people can sleep and clean themselves up and then come back and switch and keep constant vigilance. There needs to be prisoner support, legal aid, etc. The left has whole organizations (paid for by you and I) dedicated to these kinds of logistics (as anyone who used to be involved in left-wing politics can attest to). We don't have that, but need to make it work as best as possible.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I've got a lot to catch up on in this thread, but let me mention: if this is to be successful, it's going to be a long term thing, and that means practicalities. People need to be fed, shifts need to be established so people can sleep and clean themselves up and then come back and switch and keep constant vigilance. There needs to be prisoner support, legal aid, etc. The left has whole organizations (paid for by you and I) dedicated to these kinds of logistics (as anyone who used to be involved in left-wing politics can attest to). We don't have that, but need to make it work as best as possible.
Spot on mate. It DOES get taxing after a while.

Sword and Board

Banned
Catholic
Had a verbal disagreement with a workmate yesterday.

“you’re gonna get fired if you don’t get the vax mate, did you read the company email”

“You’re not going to be like those Nazi protestors in Melbourne bashing people are you, fucking idiots are why we are still in lockdown”

I can relate to the character in Orwell’s 1984 becoming disgusted with the proles he was trying to free from bondage

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Unbelievable. The reframing into their favourite peasant control word. The blatant lie.

How did 10k people like this?

Many people however are pointing out how undiverse the protests are. Seems the third worlders aus imported en mass won’t protest.

Framing the protestors as racist is an admittedly perfect way (but also sickeningly under handed and dishonest) for this establishment mouthpiece to attack them.
Probably only 1,000 real people liked it.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I've seen several people say that there are contractors involved in Melbourne

View attachment 33834

The symbol is from the 1987 Hollywood blockbuster Predator. It's about an alien race coming to earth to hunt human beings for fun and games. But in the end (spoiler alert), the Predator alien has to commit suicide because Arnold Schwarzenegger outsmarted him using primitive wildman tactics.

BNHQ89P2K30I.png

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The symbol is from the 1987 Hollywood blockbuster Predator. It's about an alien race coming to earth to hunt human beings for fun and games. But in the end (spoiler alert), the Predator alien has to commit suicide because Arnold Schwarzenegger outsmarted him using primitive wildman tactics.

View attachment 33848

Alternate woke ending: Arnold tells the Predator alien "Screw your freedom to hunt", converts him to a plant-based diet and they both sing "Imagine" as the credits roll.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Had a verbal disagreement with a workmate yesterday.

“you’re gonna get fired if you don’t get the vax mate, did you read the company email”

“You’re not going to be like those Nazi protestors in Melbourne bashing people are you, fucking idiots are why we are still in lockdown”

I can relate to the character in Orwell’s 1984 becoming disgusted with the proles he was trying to free from bondage

Most people are just out of the loop but the interesting thing is with lockdowns people have had enough time to think and research, but depending on their character they will find the information they want.

Since returning to my work i've noticed people come to you when you're known as the "anti-vaxxer". I had a great conversation with a workmate recently who agreed with me on the many points not to take the jab, and actually confided in me that he felt forced to get it and even loved ones close to him agreed not to get it, but realising that he's away from his family in a different country he decided to get it so he can one day travel again.

He told me how he's not planning on getting the second jab. We'll see.

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I'd also be interested if there are any WA posters on this forum and what it's like there? From memory didn't they also shut down Perth over a few cases like here in NZ? I think it might be an interesting place to see what develops. I can guess that the AFL final will bring some kind of supposed Covid outbreak.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Most people are just out of the loop but the interesting thing is with lockdowns people have had enough time to think and research, but depending on their character they will find the information they want.
For them, it’s all about punishing their ideological enemies. It doesn’t matter what the facts are, how hypocritical or tyrannical their politicians become. Leftists think they are living in some Hollywood trope where the geeks triumph over the mean bullies. It was a similar story with the gay marriage debate. The main goal all along was just triggering conservatives and especially Christians.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I'd also be interested if there are any WA posters on this forum and what it's like there? From memory didn't they also shut down Perth over a few cases like here in NZ? I think it might be an interesting place to see what develops. I can guess that the AFL final will bring some kind of supposed Covid outbreak.

La Águila Negra

Ostrich
Other Christian

View attachment 33848
Yes in this case this makes more sense. It was a little sloppy on my side to share that mis-informational tweet, the two logos don't even look that similar.

As for the idea itself it's not that farfetched. I've seen a remarkable number of police officers on the streets in the videos. Several thousands of them at least

A Google search learns that there are 15600+ sworned in police officers in the state of Victoria, which has a population of over 6.5 million people and is about the size of the UK/California.

How many of those can be called in to for duty at one specific location due to logistics, shifts and the size of the province I don't know.

A geographically detached/ ideologically conformist/ mercenary police force has been a globalist wet dream for some time.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian
It’s a dead certainty mate. 50,000 fans there today to watch one of the biggest sporting events on our yearly calendar. The AFL will once again be heralded as heroes for managing to put on the greatest show on earth against all of the odds. Monday morning headline....... multiple fans test positive for rona.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
a
It’s a dead certainty mate. 50,000 fans there today to watch one of the biggest sporting events on our yearly calendar. The AFL will once again be heralded as heroes for managing to put on the greatest show on earth against all of the odds. Monday morning headline....... multiple fans test positive for rona.
any chance of some anti Andrews/lockdown songs and gestures from the crowd?