Australian government has gone tyrannical

king bast

Kingfisher
I'd also be interested if there are any WA posters on this forum and what it's like there? From memory didn't they also shut down Perth over a few cases like here in NZ? I think it might be an interesting place to see what develops. I can guess that the AFL final will bring some kind of supposed Covid outbreak.

Perth here. Life hasnt changed much due to only having a few days total in lockdown, but you get the feeling a significant amount of people want something to happen, as if theyre missing out. No restrictions = a missed opportunity to virtue signal and pretend their compliance is a heroic act.
For example in the latest lockdown, restrictions were announced around 11am, to come into effect at 6pm. Masks would only be mandatory "where social distancing is not possible". So I was a little dismayed to see that by midday, mask coverage was about 90%, among people walking the streets (ie in places where social distancing IS possible, so masks not required). It was as if theyd all been carrying a mask in their back pocket, just waiting for a chance to use it.

Government hasnt done that much, but business are still working overtime to bring in mandates. I myself have about a month until ive been told Ill be fired for not having the vax, despite working alone and there being 0 cases in the state.

A bit anxious with the grand final this weekend, as many expect it to usher in a case or 2, which invariably results in a lockdown. Our lockdowns have only been for a few days so far, but I get the feeling that the precedent of loooong lockdowns has been estsblished in other states, so we'll just go along with that, and be told to be grateful.

Im going to stay at my country hideaway on tuesday, so I just pray that lockdown doesnt come until I get out of the city. I wont mind one bit being locked out of the city, but I really dont want to be locked in.

Kiwi

Robin
It’s a dead certainty mate. 50,000 fans there today to watch one of the biggest sporting events on our yearly calendar. The AFL will once again be heralded as heroes for managing to put on the greatest show on earth against all of the odds. Monday morning headline....... multiple fans test positive for rona.

I'll enjoy watching the final for what it is tonight. Two great teams playing a great game. I've come to enjoy AFL a lot, even more than NRL and rugby which I grew up on. But having said that, this will be a sad final goodbye to sports in general for mine. There are simply now more important things at stake.

A lot of sport is simply a tool to be used as a great distraction for the masses, and when the world is turning to shit right in front of you, it's hard to give it any value.

Kiwi

Robin
Perth here. Life hasnt changed much due to only having a few days total in lockdown, but you get the feeling a significant amount of people want something to happen, as if theyre missing out. No restrictions = a missed opportunity to virtue signal and pretend their compliance is a heroic act.
For example in the latest lockdown, restrictions were announced around 11am, to come into effect at 6pm. Masks would only be mandatory "where social distancing is not possible". So I was a little dismayed to see that by midday, mask coverage was about 90%, among people walking the streets (ie in places where social distancing IS possible, so masks not required). It was as if theyd all been carrying a mask in their back pocket, just waiting for a chance to use it.

Government hasnt done that much, but business are still working overtime to bring in mandates. I myself have about a month until ive been told Ill be fired for not having the vax, despite working alone and there being 0 cases in the state.

A bit anxious with the grand final this weekend, as many expect it to usher in a case or 2, which invariably results in a lockdown. Our lockdowns have only been for a few days so far, but I get the feeling that the precedent of loooong lockdowns has been estsblished in other states, so we'll just go along with that, and be told to be grateful.

Im going to stay at my country hideaway on tuesday, so I just pray that lockdown doesnt come until I get out of the city. I wont mind one bit being locked out of the city, but I really dont want to be locked in.

Thanks for posting mate. Very interesting to hear what happens.

I will say this though, that sounds like early days here in NZ in terms of masks and lockdowns , but advanced in terms of mandatory vaccines which is strange. If i was you i'd heavily invest in supplies for that hideaway so you can stay long term, you will want it. Most of Auckland tries to escape out of the city too whenever lockdown hits. You'll find you're not alone in doing so.

Gazza

Woodpecker
For all of the non Australian members here on the forum, just wanted to share a little bit of irony about one of our biggest sporting events that is taking place in a few hours, the AFL grand final (our version of the Super Bowl). The 2 teams that are squaring off are the Western BULLDOGS v the Melbourne DEMONS. The bulldogs have always been recognised as the team originally from the western suburbs. Hard working, blue collar, construction worker types you could say. The demons on the other hand have always been acknowledged as more of the upper class elite type, white collar you could say. One can only think this is just some kind of weird coincidence with what’s on at the moment hey?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
For all of the non Australian members here on the forum, just wanted to share a little bit of irony about one of our biggest sporting events that is taking place in a few hours, the AFL grand final (our version of the Super Bowl). The 2 teams that are squaring off are the Western BULLDOGS v the Melbourne DEMONS. The bulldogs have always been recognised as the team originally from the western suburbs. Hard working, blue collar, construction worker types you could say. The demons on the other hand have always been acknowledged as more of the upper class elite type, white collar you could say. One can only think this is just some kind of weird coincidence with what’s on at the moment hey?

Although quite the secular minded person (or so it seems).
While having quite the unique conspiratorial take (to say the least).

Ol' Goroadachi has been inferring occulting ritual & symbolism to the Olympics & Super Bowl half time shows for well over a decade :

Would not surprise me at all if the Sinister Swines had some subtext to such a big event for Victoria... :alien:

I'll enjoy watching the final for what it is tonight. Two great teams playing a great game. I've come to enjoy AFL a lot, even more than NRL and rugby which I grew up on. But having said that, this will be a sad final goodbye to sports in general for mine. There are simply now more important things at stake.

A lot of sport is simply a tool to be used as a great distraction for the masses, and when the world is turning to shit right in front of you, it's hard to give it any value.
“and when the world is turning to shit right in front of you”, two ways to read that sentence

orthoaussie2121

Sparrow
Orthodox
If my memory serves the Demons are owned/controlled by the tribe ? Wasn't "Diamond" Joe Gutnick, the mad rabbi mining magnate, the owner and chairman in the late 1980's?

For them, it’s all about punishing their ideological enemies. It doesn’t matter what the facts are, how hypocritical or tyrannical their politicians become. Leftists think they are living in some Hollywood trope where the geeks triumph over the mean bullies. It was a similar story with the gay marriage debate. The main goal all along was just triggering conservatives and especially Christians.

The "Geeks" Triumph using Bullies of the State over the Bullies they imagine they are punishing. They aren't ever going to do it themselves.

Bureaucracy makes it possible for Dan Andrews to have power. Unlike the Old Warrior Aristocracies featuring leaders who themselves fight in battle and are comparatively Masculine

Pen Pusher Gamma Males rule and the organized violence of the state obeys.

Thugs obey the dweebs who in High School would often stereo-typically get shoved in lockers.

More on Gamma Males:

Why they love and are attracted to Bureaucracy:

Beacon

Sparrow
I've lived a good part of my life in Melbourne and I know how deep this divide lies. I think the fact that they only used "older" Z-class trams for Tram Line number 57 may convince you that I know what I am talking about. Anyway let me wish go BULLDOGS!

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
The "Geeks" Triumph using Bullies of the State over the Bullies they imagine they are punishing. They aren't ever going to do it themselves.

Bureaucracy makes it possible for Dan Andrews to have power. Unlike the Old Warrior Aristocracies featuring leaders who themselves fight in battle and are comparatively Masculine

Thugs obey the dweebs who in High School would often stereo-typically get shoved in lockers.

More on Gamma Males:

Very instructive videos. The first perfectly describes two people I know. Both who say "I could have been successful, if I tried."

This adds a few points to how I see things. In short, environments have been created in Western countries where anyone who displays traits that are alpha or adjacent will be filtered out of society at the earliest age (boring, feminised schools). This is a mechanism to protect the Dan Andrews of this world. They cannot survive in a normal environment. This is done by making people terrified of saying or doing anything that infringes on the gammas and their constituents.

It is a environment of temperament preference:

- refuse to apologies for your greatness - bad
- force others to apologises for the greatness - good

But despite this the gammas and fellow travellers who pervade everywhere in institutions have barely raised their status. If you read a lot of what is going on with dating now, you will find there are women who are fornicating with plumbers and welders for thrills and disappointed with their slip BF with a masters, who are like emotional support animals.

In a materialist world mans' fundamental driver is access to women/fornication. They have taken control of pretty much everything and they are mad as hell that they are by and large still repellent to materially appealing women.

The whole system is geared for these people now, and they have created a system that is fundamentally stacked against them anyway. As covered in other threads - a curated leftist system has led to plummeting leftist birth rates, while that of solid conservatives is still above replacement. And they have created a commodified sexual market place that is lynchpinned by their own cuckoldry, ensuring that despite their six figure salaries, many of their children will be the spawn of plumbers and grouters.

What a mess!

440f55047008fe2-300300-gif.gif

The entire globalist system is probably weakened by gamma infestation, and even at the highest levels it is infused with gamma behaviours. It is a system of endless lies, presenting a false narrative to try and sell your bill of goods, testing boundaries to see how much you can get away with, sneaking around, covert means and emotional manipulation. An alpha system presents itself as it is and does not ask for permission.

Relating this to Australia. I saw recently that Vietnam is under a viscous lockdown. People are locked in their homes and subject to regular government broadcasts telling them they are about to win this. There is no descent. The same for most of Asia, that has largely locked itself off. We may be under chronic subversion on the road to complete destruction. But at least we won't be a bunch of poofters on the way down.

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
Clown World don't quit...?

Many may soon ask themselves why they took the risk if it winds up being of naught gain... :sneaky:

Sydney pools allow unvaccinated swimmers

Official opening of the the Prince Alfred Park Pool on Saturday 19 October.
Vaccinated and unvaccinated people alike are going to be sharing the same public pools under changes to NSW restrictions.
It’s all a poker game and the government is bluffing. Keep calm.

The concern in the medium to long term is if the jabbed NPCs with their newfound ailments turn their two-minutes ire towards the unjabbed for not getting it and likely coming away unscathed from an encounter with the ‘rona. The elite propagandists will absolutely not allow that ire to boomerang back to them.

orthoaussie2121

Sparrow
Orthodox
Clown World don't quit...?

Many may soon ask themselves why they took the risk if it winds up being of naught gain... :sneaky:

Sydney pools allow unvaccinated swimmers

Official opening of the the Prince Alfred Park Pool on Saturday 19 October.
Vaccinated and unvaccinated people alike are going to be sharing the same public pools under changes to NSW restrictions.
Yep. My wife and I are swimming on Monday when our local pool opens. My only concern is that I share a lane with some one who is jabbed and toxic.

More on Gamma Males:

Very instructive videos. The first perfectly describes two people I know. Both who say "I could have been successful, if I tried."

This adds a few points to how I see things. In short, environments have been created in Western countries where anyone who displays traits that are alpha or adjacent will be filtered out of society at the earliest age (boring, feminised schools). This is a mechanism to protect the Dan Andrews of this world. They cannot survive in a normal environment. This is done by making people terrified of saying or doing anything that infringes on the gammas and their constituents.

It is a environment of temperament preference:

- refuse to apologies for your greatness - bad
- force others to apologises for the greatness - good

But despite this the gammas and fellow travellers who pervade everywhere in institutions have barely raised their status. If you read a lot of what is going on with dating now, you will find there are women who are fornicating with plumbers and welders for thrills and disappointed with their slip BF with a masters, who are like emotional support animals.

In a materialist world mans' fundamental driver is access to women/fornication. They have taken control of pretty much everything and they are mad as hell that they are by and large still repellent to materially appealing women.

The whole system is geared for these people now, and they have created a system that is fundamentally stacked against them anyway. As covered in other threads - a curated leftist system has led to plummeting leftist birth rates, while that of solid conservatives is still above replacement. And they have created a commodified sexual market place that is lynchpinned by their own cuckoldry, ensuring that despite their six figure salaries, many of their children will be the spawn of plumbers and grouters.

What a mess!

440f55047008fe2-300300-gif.gif

The entire globalist system is probably weakened by gamma infestation, and even at the highest levels it is infused with gamma behaviours. It is a system of endless lies, presenting a false narrative to try and sell your bill of goods, testing boundaries to see how much you can get away with, sneaking around, covert means and emotional manipulation. An alpha system presents itself as it is and does not ask for permission.

Relating this to Australia. I saw recently that Vietnam is under a viscous lockdown. People are locked in their homes and subject to regular government broadcasts telling them they are about to win this. There is no descent. The same for most of Asia, that has largely locked itself off. We may be under chronic subversion on the road to complete destruction. But at least we won't be a bunch of poofters on the way down.
British Imperialism and Manifest Destiny believe in an "alpha system" as well; history clearly shows the atrocities committed by embracing such an attitude. As an aside, rapists, thieves, drunk-drivers, spouse-beaters, liars and Islamic terrorsts don't ask for permission either.

'Alpha'-Males™ use violence and murder to force their 'superiority' on others, making their 'manliness' no different from the groups which they are up against. Whether you do the violence yourself, or use government forces to act in your behalf, the final result for those on the receiving end is still the same. Any earthly group/system rules solely from power, not from morals - and power comes from body-numbers and/or weapons used to enforce that power. Classic example: the winners of any war write the history books, framing themselves as virtuous and heroic - until they're eventually defeated (and subsequently replaced in history books with the next round of virtuous heros.)

None of these alt-right invented Greek-alphabet groups are worth catering to, and certainly not deserving of any praise or admiration.
People that are focused on using Alpha/Gamma/Beta/whatever terminology to classify themselves (or anybody else) have much more pressing deficiency issues within themselves that need to be addressed.

"So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter." - Ecclesiastes 4:1

"All this have I seen, and applied my heart unto every work that is done under the sun: there is a time wherein one man ruleth over another to his own hurt." - Ecclesiastes 8:9

Last edited:
British Imperialism and Manifest Destiny believe in an "alpha system" as well; history clearly shows the atrocities committed by embracing such an attitude. As an aside, rapists, thieves, drunk-drivers, spouse-beaters, liars and Islamic terrorsts don't ask for permission either.

'Alpha'-Males™ use violence and murder to force their 'superiority' on others, making their 'manliness' no different from the groups which they are up against. Whether you do the violence yourself, or use government forces to act in your behalf, the final result for those on the receiving end is still the same. Any earthly group/system rules solely from power, not from morals - and power comes from body-numbers and/or weapons used to enforce that power. Classic example: the winners of any war write the history books, framing themselves as virtuous and heroic - until they're eventually defeated (and subsequently replaced in history books with the next round of virtuous heros.)

None of these alt-right invented Greek-alphabet groups are worth catering to, and certainly not deserving of any praise or admiration.
People that are focused on using Alpha/Gamma/Beta/whatever terminology to classify themselves (or anybody else) have much more pressing deficiency issues within themselves that need to be addressed.

"So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter." - Ecclesiastes 4:1

"All this have I seen, and applied my heart unto every work that is done under the sun: there is a time wherein one man ruleth over another to his own hurt." - Ecclesiastes 8:9

Many people who applied those behavioral heuristics find that they work. That's how groups operate fractally from the smallest to the greatest.

Hating such descriptions is like hating gravity. Of course it's dysfunctional because of sin. But regardless of the existence of sin those personality types remain similar.