Australian government has gone tyrannical

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
This article is written as if the China virus & the quack-cine's are legitimate.
Yet the conclusion / outcome shall prove interesting to see.

How union failures fuelled Melbourne protests
-Robert_Gottliebsen
The film “All the President’s Men” showed us to “follow the money” whenever a major unusual event arises.
This week many thousands of construction workers flooded onto Melbourne’s West Gate Bridge in a massive protest. Leaving aside differing vaccination views this drama was about mismanagement, frustration and the power of money.
Balancing on the bridge was the largest pool of political money in Australia - the massive funds generated by the building unions that support the ALP in Victoria and the nation. The unions collect much of that money from commercial building companies because the unions control and can deliver their workforce. But now the workers, not the unions, were not only setting the agenda but protesting against the management of the largest of the unions, the CFMEU. There were no precedents for this.
While the protest happened suddenly, the forces that created it involved mismanagement and frustration that go back to the original breakout of the Covid virus in Victoria and Australia.
The remarkable report of Jennifer Coate into the Victorian hotel quarantine disaster details the squabbles between public servants, the incorrect delegations of responsibility and the sad role of cabinet ministers in this affair.
She graphically described what happened as a “lack of proper leadership and oversight”, a “catastrophe waiting to happen” and a “disaster that tragically came to be”.
Victoria through hard lockdowns controlled the early versions of the virus. In specific areas big government management improvements were made but the overall health management structure flaws at the top (not nurses, doctors and medical staff) were never fixed. Victoria still relied on hard lockdowns to keep the virus at low infection rates to enable its health system to cope. But Delta escaped and suddenly the public servants realised they were facing the danger of huge infection rates. The health system would not cope.
In all the previous lockdowns the power of the construction unions was recognised and the industry was given much less onerous restrictions than other areas of the community. But this time standards in the construction industry had became lax as part of an intense community frustration in Melbourne, given the city has been locked down longer than any other major global city. Again, using the words of Jennifer Coate, it was “catastrophe waiting to happen”.
The power and wealth of the largest building union, the CFMEU, is on public display via their Elizabeth Street building in Melbourne but there are also other key unions in the building network.
While members pay their subscriptions, the big money comes from corporations who need the unions to deliver industrial peace. The unions in turn deliver huge pay rates for the workers which are paid for by building owners. The ALP is a beneficiary and access to the money is a big factor in the ALP dominating Victorian state elections and Victorian federal seats.
The unions are controlled by the top officials and members are happy to go along with the officials and enjoy the high pay rates they deliver on commercial sites.
But this time the CFMEU and some of the other building unions (but not all) did not understand the lockdown resentment building up in their ranks. Workers this time were not only having their freedom on the construction sites curbed, but like all Victorians when they went home they had to deal with children who could not go to school and frustrated spouses and partners. And they could not meet at the pub.
When the Victorian health officials put restrictions on construction workplaces to curb virus breakouts on sites, they believed that the unions could and would deliver the workers just as they always had done. When there were minor protests the health officials shut the whole industry down. The members revolted. The union officials had lost control.
It’s true worker ranks at the first protest were boosted by professional agitators but on day one the intensity of the construction worker revolt was captured by a lone camera person walking with the building union members on the streets of Melbourne and across the West Gate Bridge. He broadcast his conversations with the protesters live on social media. The interviews reached an incredible 1.8 million viewers. Victorians saw first hand that on day one the vast bulk of the protesters were not extremists but construction people. Day two at the Shrine was different.
We are in uncharted territory. Construction workers will not be happy seeing their money being used to help the ALP under Daniel Andrews stay in power. They might have a similar view to Anthony Albanese.
In looking for a possible outcome I go back to my corporate experience.
There is an old rule in corporate disasters - the directors and management of the company who caused the problem can never fix it. That also applies to the current Victorian government.
The government has removed a construction industry adviser. That’s unlikely to be enough.

Victoria’s Director of Public Prosecutions Kerri Judd and Solicitor-General Rowena Orr must and will act in accordance with the law as they see it. But if they decided that circumstances in the hotel quarantine affair and perhaps the I Cook Foods scandal warranted prosecution, then it would have the same impact as lancing the management boil, corporate style.
Importantly it would be up to the courts to decide guilt or innocence. Leaving aside legal matters it will not be long before construction workers realise that the precedents created by the lack if action in this matter threatens the protection they believe they are entitled to under the occupational health and safety laws.

If and then that happens we will have a riot that will make the West Gate Bridge protest look like a picnic.
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/bu...s/news-story/4107707be5801f98e2090954ff272042

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
This article is written as if the China virus & the quack-cine's are legitimate.
Yet the conclusion / outcome shall prove interesting to see.
There’s never been a better time for a viable 3rd party to come onto the scene politically. Never since WWII have more Australians been this dissatisfied with the red/blue uniparty.

The problem in terms of the next election however is the 3rd choice parties are unaligned: Palmer, One Nation, Libertarians etc. all offer some counter points to the current scamdemic narrative in various degrees. It would be best if they temporarily merged Italian Five Star-style for the next election instead of having their votes splintered to the point where the red/blue uniparty is returned to power with their usual preference shenanigans.

Gazza

Woodpecker
There’s never been a better time for a viable 3rd party to come onto the scene politically. Never since WWII have more Australians been this dissatisfied with the red/blue uniparty.

The problem in terms of the next election however is the 3rd choice parties are unaligned: Palmer, One Nation, Libertarians etc. all offer some counter points to the current scamdemic narrative in various degrees. It would be best if they temporarily merged Italian Five Star-style for the next election instead of having their votes splintered to the point where the red/blue uniparty is returned to power with their usual preference shenanigans.
I’m no expert in politics, but that sounds like a great idea mate. From what I’ve checked out about Rod Cullerton and the GAP, they also seem to have some decent “morality” so to say.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Went for a walk around the botanical gardens today with 2 of my children on what was a beautiful spring day in Melbourne. There were literally THOUSANDS of people out enjoying a walk, getting a coffee and sitting around on picnic rugs. You wouldn’t think that we had any restrictions imposed on us at all. There was a bit of a police presence, mainly near the shrine of remembrance and along Stkilda rd. People strolling straight passed them, and the cops never uttered a word, everyone just went about their day unhindered. Rewind 48 hours and the CBD of Melbourne ON A PUBLIC HOLIDAY is like a ghost town! And anyone that was there was either being bailed up on the street and interrogated by the cops, or if you looked anything like a tradie, you could expect to be dragged to the ground and have the s..t kicked out of you! I don’t know what the next move is, or where all of this is going, but please continue to keep us people from Melbourne in your prayers.

Gazza

Woodpecker
Very instructive videos. The first perfectly describes two people I know. Both who say "I could have been successful, if I tried."

This adds a few points to how I see things. In short, environments have been created in Western countries where anyone who displays traits that are alpha or adjacent will be filtered out of society at the earliest age (boring, feminised schools). This is a mechanism to protect the Dan Andrews of this world. They cannot survive in a normal environment. This is done by making people terrified of saying or doing anything that infringes on the gammas and their constituents.

It is a environment of temperament preference:

- refuse to apologies for your greatness - bad
- force others to apologises for the greatness - good

But despite this the gammas and fellow travellers who pervade everywhere in institutions have barely raised their status. If you read a lot of what is going on with dating now, you will find there are women who are fornicating with plumbers and welders for thrills and disappointed with their slip BF with a masters, who are like emotional support animals.

In a materialist world mans' fundamental driver is access to women/fornication. They have taken control of pretty much everything and they are mad as hell that they are by and large still repellent to materially appealing women.

The whole system is geared for these people now, and they have created a system that is fundamentally stacked against them anyway. As covered in other threads - a curated leftist system has led to plummeting leftist birth rates, while that of solid conservatives is still above replacement. And they have created a commodified sexual market place that is lynchpinned by their own cuckoldry, ensuring that despite their six figure salaries, many of their children will be the spawn of plumbers and grouters.

What a mess!

440f55047008fe2-300300-gif.gif

The entire globalist system is probably weakened by gamma infestation, and even at the highest levels it is infused with gamma behaviours. It is a system of endless lies, presenting a false narrative to try and sell your bill of goods, testing boundaries to see how much you can get away with, sneaking around, covert means and emotional manipulation. An alpha system presents itself as it is and does not ask for permission.

Relating this to Australia. I saw recently that Vietnam is under a viscous lockdown. People are locked in their homes and subject to regular government broadcasts telling them they are about to win this. There is no descent. The same for most of Asia, that has largely locked itself off. We may be under chronic subversion on the road to complete destruction. But at least we won't be a bunch of poofters on the way down.
“But at least we won't be a bunch of poofters on the way down”. That’s 24k gold mate!

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Australia Records 10X More Deaths Following COVID-19 Shots than Recorded Deaths Following ALL Vaccines for Past 20 Years​

...the Australian government collects on vaccine injuries on their Department of Health website. Like many countries, Australia maintains a database of adverse reactions for drugs.

The Australian government database for adverse reactions tracks 78 different vaccines for the past 20 years, with a total of 47 deaths following vaccination during the years 2000 through 2020.

In 2021 for just the 3 COVID-19 vaccines, there have already been a total of 524 deaths recorded following the COVID-19 shots, more than 10X the total for the past 20 years.

Database of Adverse Event Notifications - medicines​

The Database of Adverse Event Notifications (DAEN) - medicines allows you to search adverse event reports for medicines including vaccines received by the TGA. These reports came from a wide range of sources, including from members of the public, GPs, other health professionals and from the therapeutic goods industry.

3 medicines selected between 01/01/2019 - 13/09/2021.

Selected medicines​

Trade nameActive ingredients
COMIRNATY COVID-19 vaccineBNT162b2 (mRNA)
COVID-19 Vaccine (TNS)COVID-19 Vaccine (Type not specified)
COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZenecaChAdOx1-S (Viral vector)

Search results​

The results are shown in two tabs.

Number of reports (cases): 57639
Number of cases with a single suspected medicine: 56775
Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 531

Beacon

Robin

Australia Records 10X More Deaths Following COVID-19 Shots than Recorded Deaths Following ALL Vaccines for Past 20 Years​

...the Australian government collects on vaccine injuries on their Department of Health website. Like many countries, Australia maintains a database of adverse reactions for drugs.

The Australian government database for adverse reactions tracks 78 different vaccines for the past 20 years, with a total of 47 deaths following vaccination during the years 2000 through 2020.

In 2021 for just the 3 COVID-19 vaccines, there have already been a total of 524 deaths recorded following the COVID-19 shots, more than 10X the total for the past 20 years.

Database of Adverse Event Notifications - medicines​

The Database of Adverse Event Notifications (DAEN) - medicines allows you to search adverse event reports for medicines including vaccines received by the TGA. These reports came from a wide range of sources, including from members of the public, GPs, other health professionals and from the therapeutic goods industry.

3 medicines selected between 01/01/2019 - 13/09/2021.

Selected medicines​

Trade nameActive ingredients
COMIRNATY COVID-19 vaccineBNT162b2 (mRNA)
COVID-19 Vaccine (TNS)COVID-19 Vaccine (Type not specified)
COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZenecaChAdOx1-S (Viral vector)

Search results​

The results are shown in two tabs.

Number of reports (cases): 57639
Number of cases with a single suspected medicine: 56775
Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 531

As of now Australia has had 1,231 deaths from koof (probably many could have been preventable had Ivermectin been used) and 531 deaths from the wax. So you call this a proper public health policy? Its clear as day that this has nothing to do with public health.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Need to vent here. I have a family member who lives in Australia but comes here to Croatia every year for several months for a vacation.

She's always been insufferable, but this year it's especially bad as she spends her time railing about how Croatians are stupid and/or evil for not rushing to take the (Pfizer) vaccine, how this is such a xenophobic and primitive country, how the anti-vaxxers and flat-earthers are holding us all back and need to be banned from all public spaces and commerce and vaccinated by force, etc.

Yesterday she even convinced my own dad to visit me and my wife to "express concern" that we've turned into anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists and right-wing extremists, and why aren't we vaccinated with the wondrous Pfizer vaccine yet, all based on some sort of viral post that she read that was claiming people don't even need to know what's in the vaccine and that they should just trust the science and take it for the greater good, yadda yadda yadda.

Bitch, if you like your certificates and vaccines so much, go back to Australia and enjoy being locked down in your house in Sydney!

But no, she'll "conveniently" hang around here and enjoy the freely accessible beaches, restaurants and shops here, while shitting all over it and the people who make it possible.

Infuriating.

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
Why don’t you tell her all that to her face? And show her the mountain of evidence available here that proves her wrong?

Show her this:

If she refuses to read it and address the specific points made, tell her explicitly that she’s now proven herself to be totally unscientific and illogical and anti-intellectual. Say all that directly and unapologetically. Don’t let her evade the truth about herself, that her position has no scientific or factual basis at all.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
Why don’t you tell her all that to her face? And show her the mountain of evidence available here that proves her wrong?
Because I already don't speak to her and haven't seen her for the last 5 years since she attempted to harm me and my wife, and I'm not going to meet up with her just to rant. I also have her number and social media blocked. However, she still incites my dad against us occasionally, as he's sadly a typical liberal with a "media mind" and is easily swayed by her idiocy.

Plus, people like that can't be swayed by logic and evidence. If they could, they wouldn't be acting this way in the first place.

Because I already don't speak to her and haven't seen her for the last 5 years since she attempted to harm me and my wife, and I'm not going to meet up with her just to rant. I also have her number and social media blocked. However, she still incites my dad against us occasionally, as he's sadly a typical liberal with a "media mind" and is easily swayed by her idiocy.

Plus, people like that can't be swayed by logic and evidence. If they could, they wouldn't be acting this way in the first place.
She sounds cancerous. Just let father time do his thing.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock

Show her this:

If she refuses to read it and address the specific points made, tell her explicitly that she’s now proven herself to be totally unscientific and illogical and anti-intellectual. Say all that directly and unapologetically. Don’t let her evade the truth about herself, that her position has no scientific or factual basis at all.

Showing someone like that the facts is like trying to convince us here men can be women and biology is nothing to do with real science.

It wont work.

The same reason you dont negotiate with tyrants in power. All you do is lose more ground and end up worse off.

The lines are drawn. Those cheering on tyranny are useful idiots who will be flying too close to the flame one day and they'll all of a sudden realise how wrong they were, but you should damn well bet they will try and destroy you in the meantime.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
As of now Australia has had 1,231 deaths from koof (probably many could have been preventable had Ivermectin been used) and 531 deaths from the wax. So you call this a proper public health policy? Its clear as day that this has nothing to do with public health.

Let us not forget.
Many of those listed as having died from the China's; were most likely misdiagnosed by accident or on purpose...

In 2017.
As per the Aus. Bureau of Statistics.
~1255 Australians died of influenza.
Yet I don't recall any sudden lockdowns or plan-demics back then.
So yes. It's not about public health at all.
All about control.

Flu-deaths-Australia-2017.jpg