Australian government has gone tyrannical

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Good.
The public need to indicate that the bureaucratic Clowns are not in control.

Brace for traffic chaos on West Gate Freeway as truck drivers protest vaccine mandate​

Melbourne commuters have been warned to expect delays as truck drivers plan to block off a major freeway in the city to protest against the COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

Melburnians have been warned to expect some delays on the roads as truck drivers prepare to protest over the COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
A truck convey is due to converge in the city's south early on Tuesday morning, blocking the West Gate freeway.

The move is aimed to stop traffic on all lanes between Port Melbourne and Tullamarine Airport.

At least two mini-bus loads of Victoria Police officers arrived at a Port Melbourne petrol station, where truck drivers planned to meet, in hopes of stopping the rally before it happens.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Many people who applied those behavioral heuristics find that they work. That's how groups operate fractally from the smallest to the greatest.

Hating such descriptions is like hating gravity. Of course it's dysfunctional because of sin. But regardless of the existence of sin those personality types remain similar.
Can someone set out these designations with a brief explanation next to each? I always read or hear people throwing these terms around without much substance behind the labels other than that I know some are basically used as an insult. I always thought this classification was silly when taken as a legitimate framework for viewing the organization of a society. I’m sure it has some merit but it seems like the people who are really into it have this idea that all men fit neatly into little categories like the ranks of a crew on an aircraft carrier.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Need to vent here. I have a family member who lives in Australia but comes here to Croatia every year for several months for a vacation.

She's always been insufferable, but this year it's especially bad as she spends her time railing about how Croatians are stupid and/or evil for not rushing to take the (Pfizer) vaccine, how this is such a xenophobic and primitive country, how the anti-vaxxers and flat-earthers are holding us all back and need to be banned from all public spaces and commerce and vaccinated by force, etc.

Yesterday she even convinced my own dad to visit me and my wife to "express concern" that we've turned into anti-vaxxers, conspiracy theorists and right-wing extremists, and why aren't we vaccinated with the wondrous Pfizer vaccine yet, all based on some sort of viral post that she read that was claiming people don't even need to know what's in the vaccine and that they should just trust the science and take it for the greater good, yadda yadda yadda.

Bitch, if you like your certificates and vaccines so much, go back to Australia and enjoy being locked down in your house in Sydney!

But no, she'll "conveniently" hang around here and enjoy the freely accessible beaches, restaurants and shops here, while shitting all over it and the people who make it possible.

Infuriating.
Tell her she isn’t welcome back.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Good.
The public need to indicate that the bureaucratic Clowns are not in control.

Brace for traffic chaos on West Gate Freeway as truck drivers protest vaccine mandate​

Melbourne commuters have been warned to expect delays as truck drivers plan to block off a major freeway in the city to protest against the COVID-19 vaccine mandate.

Melburnians have been warned to expect some delays on the roads as truck drivers prepare to protest over the COVID-19 vaccine mandate.
A truck convey is due to converge in the city's south early on Tuesday morning, blocking the West Gate freeway.

The move is aimed to stop traffic on all lanes between Port Melbourne and Tullamarine Airport.

At least two mini-bus loads of Victoria Police officers arrived at a Port Melbourne petrol station, where truck drivers planned to meet, in hopes of stopping the rally before it happens.

Why advertise it beforehand?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Rashays Restaurants won’t reopen until unvaccinated can dine​

Rashays Restaurant founder Rami Ykmour has made the costly decision to not open his restaurants for indoor dining until both the vaccinated and unvaccinated can dine on December 1.
On Monday, Premier Gladys Berejiklian announced a three-stage reopening plan for NSW, depending on different vaccination milestones with restrictions remaining in place for the unvaccinated until the state is likely to hit a 90 per vax rate in December.

Mr Ykmour, who has 23 stores and franchises in NSW, said the decision to exclude the unvaccinated “didn’t feel right” to him.

“It’s something I pride myself in business, that it’s an inclusive business, and it goes completely against what we stand for,” he told news.com.au.

“We welcome everyone and to stand and ask everyone if they are vaccinated and to show me your vaccine passport – that's not something I want and it’s not a culture I want to encourage anyway.

“We stand to lose over $10 million in sales over those seven weeks but I think the long term decision makes sense to be inclusive and to help unite our country as opposed to divide our country.”
The 46-year-old said he also decided to keep stores closed because he didn’t want his 2000 “young staff” to be exposed to potentially ugly conflict by having to enforce the vaccination rules.

“The community is at breaking point and it doesn’t take much to tip someone over the edge,” he added.

Since announcing his decision on social media, Mr Ykmour said he had received an “unbelievable” supportive response.

“It has been overwhelming. People are saying they won’t come out and dine until you’re ready to open and the space is open for everyone and that is 99.9 per cent of people,” he revealed.
“It’s a costly decision at the moment but I think long term I want my kids to be proud that their dad stood up for unity as opposed to running for the dollar.”

All that ranting about 'diversity & inclusion' for so many years.
Now 'They' want to implement segregation offhand.
Don't think 'They' gauged matters all that well.

Edit.
I know where I'll be dining come December.
Bit of a middling restaurant, yet hearty food nonetheless.

Last edited:
Can someone set out these designations with a brief explanation next to each? I always read or hear people throwing these terms around without much substance behind the labels other than that I know some are basically used as an insult. I always thought this classification was silly when taken as a legitimate framework for viewing the organization of a society. I’m sure it has some merit but it seems like the people who are really into it have this idea that all men fit neatly into little categories like the ranks of a crew on an aircraft carrier.

Sure:

And a summary of the rest:

Some Australian Police aren't Australian Police but Mercs?
1632694709585.jpg

Gazza

Woodpecker
Got in to work this morning and there it was on the notice board......... All staff must be vaccinated by the 15th of October. This is being rolled out across all hospitals here in Victoria. Don’t think I’ve ever looked forward to a fight like this in all my life, BRING IT ON!
Just a quick update. Had a meeting with 2 union officials and a senior HR staff member this afternoon. Long story short, It was explosive! I kept calm for 25 minutes and then unleashed at a big mouthed ego driven union official. The dirty rats are trying to sell us out. He was the only one doing all the talking and he put his foot in his mouth and revealed in front of me how the small % of “anti vaxxers” (that’s the term the prick used), will eventually be a non issue group for the hospital. He was too caught up in ranting on about his own nonsense to figure out that I am one of the “anti vaxxers”. Then I unloaded on the woman from HR, couldn’t help myself. I gave it to them, both barrels! Brought up everything from unlawful legislation, lack of OH&S intervention, vaccine related deaths in Victoria and Australia in 2021 since the roll out, plus lots more. I just got on a roll and couldn’t stop. Will be very interested when I return tomorrow morning and the next 3 weeks, they could be my last ones there.

Just a quick update. Had a meeting with 2 union officials and a senior HR staff member this afternoon. Long story short, It was explosive! I kept calm for 25 minutes and then unleashed at a big mouthed ego driven union official. The dirty rats are trying to sell us out. He was the only one doing all the talking and he put his foot in his mouth and revealed in front of me how the small % of “anti vaxxers” (that’s the term the prick used), will eventually be a non issue group for the hospital. He was too caught up in ranting on about his own nonsense to figure out that I am one of the “anti vaxxers”. Then I unloaded on the woman from HR, couldn’t help myself. I gave it to them, both barrels! Brought up everything from unlawful legislation, lack of OH&S intervention, vaccine related deaths in Victoria and Australia in 2021 since the roll out, plus lots more. I just got on a roll and couldn’t stop. Will be very interested when I return tomorrow morning and the next 3 weeks, they could be my last ones there.
Can you set your phone as a discreet recording device? May come in handy in the lawsuit if they try some stuff. I would be recording every minute you are on duty if you won’t get caught.

It’s not. That happens routinely in third world countries.
True. In Africa, these would be Israeli companies training soldiers and fighting alongside the armed forces.

Take for example, the LR group:

Looks like a legit agricultural company. Some fields and pictures of African kids, all presented in a sleep manner.

"Another company formerly involved in arms trading is the LR Group, founded in the mid-1980s by three pilots who served together in the air force – Roy Ben Yami, Ami Lustig and Eytan Stibbe. In 2008, Markerweek reported that in the late 1990s and early 2000s, the company was involved in a series of arms deals in Angola. It sold the country artillery systems made by Elbit, and also partnered with IMI to sell mortar bombs and artillery shells that the government used in its war against Angolan rebels. A much larger deal was LR’s sale to Angola of eight U.S.-made Bell 212 helicopters that the IDF had taken out of service."

Parmesan

Woodpecker
A 30-on-1 dog pile? This reveals the Oz police's total weakness.
I'm not Australian, but as American, I'm fascinated by modern Anglo Police. It seems Anglo police forces are now comprised of your typical western, soft, liberal workforce: beta males, women, and gays. It's a bit strange from an American perspective, because Police in even the most liberal cities are typically high-T alpha males (or high-T females :laughter:), with varying degrees of no-nonsense, para-military culture. US Police tend to be purposefully intimidating, both in their conduct and appearance. Despite what liberals say, most departments are quite well trained and recruitment is fairly selective. This is why liberals have such a vendetta against them, it's a highly visible public institution that has traditionally been rooted in conservative ideology and leadership (though plenty of political dykes and soys run big city departments).

Were Australian police always this pathetic? Or has been it been a slow (liberal) march to this sorry state? What I see in AUS is a preview of what's to come from liberal big city police forces in the US, likely in the next 10 years, as the old guard retires and politicized, woke recruitment becomes the norm.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
I'm not Australian, but as American, I'm fascinated by modern Anglo Police. It seems Anglo police forces are now comprised of your typical western, soft, liberal workforce: beta males, women, and gays. It's a bit strange from an American perspective, because Police in even the most liberal cities are typically high-T alpha males (or high-T females :laughter:), with varying degrees of no-nonsense, para-military culture. US Police tend to be purposefully intimidating, both in their conduct and appearance. This is why liberals have such a vendetta against them, it's a highly visible public institution that has traditionally been rooted in conservative ideology and leadership (though plenty of political dykes and soys run big city departments).

Were Australian police always this pathetic? Or has been it been a slow (liberal) march to this sorry state? What I see in AUS is a preview of what's to come from liberal big city police forces in the US, likely in the next 10 years, as the old guard retires and woke recruitment because the norm.

I'd wager it's 'progressive' & PC hiring practices.
Rather certain they don't want the best & brightest to enter the police forces here.
They want the pliable puppets / thugs.