Australian government has gone tyrannical

Parmesan

Woodpecker
I'd wager it's 'progressive' & PC hiring practices.
Rather certain they don't want the best & brightest to enter the police forces here.
They want the pliable puppets / thugs.
From what I understand, AUS police are run entirely at the state level? Your "everyday" police in the US are typically controlled by a local city or county, the value of which is now more apparent than ever, as it avoids the state and federal government from politicizing the police force as what's happened in AUS. We have "State" police, but their presence is typically limited to highway patrol and big events.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Imagine if you swapped these white "anti-maskers" with black BLM, or brown pro-palestine protestors. This would be front page news across the world, there would be condemnation from the UN and NGOs. Boycotts against Australia, officials resigning, public attacks on Police and public institutions. Australia would be on its knees apologizing to the rest of the woke west. Instead, it's mostly ignored by the mainstream media, and NPCs on reddit and Twitter complain the Police aren't choking more beach goers.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
We now have a clear impression of how 1930s Germany/early Soviet union/Maoist China looked like. This is like a horror movie.

FAVjTU-XsAYn8Xv

Steady Hands

Robin
Gold Member
As described in my previous post, I won't be writing much here anymore, however I wanted to jump into this thread at least once since things are really heating up down under with all the unethical mandates coming out, visible police brutality, the length of lockdowns setting world records, etc.

Recognition and thanks

Got in to work this morning and there it was on the notice board......... All staff must be vaccinated by the 15th of October. This is being rolled out across all hospitals here in Victoria. Don’t think I’ve ever looked forward to a fight like this in all my life, BRING IT ON!
Big shout out to Gazza for his efforts including:
  • Being involved in offline resistance to tyranny
  • Reporting on his own real-life experiences in real time
  • His righteous, principled drive for freedom, bodily autonomy, transparent governance, and more
  • Supporting fellow Australians
  • Being open to engaging with RVF members offline
@Gazza, I salute and pray for you mate

giphy.gif

Additionally, big props goes out to @PixelFree for his tireless work behind the scenes. Champion.

I thank members such as @fiasco360 @GuitarVH and others for their words of support. The social pressure against us is immense, so all words of encouragement are welcome.

I thank members who support and chat with me privately - you lads know who you are.

Some quality control
Just applying for a religious exemption is playing into their hands. Some lefty, college "educated" HR goon is probably having an orgasm right now thinking of the big red, "DENIED" rubber stamp she is gonna smash on your religious documents. Even if they do decide to be nice and "accept" your beliefs, why is some HR floozy or manager in any position to judge said beliefs? Either way, you are legitimizing this new normal.
I mean if you have a family to feed and such, it's obviously your call. My take... Just ignore them for as long as you can. Don't respond with any written communication. When they confront you about it, just say something like, you don't release personal medical information, or don't believe it's their place to judge your beliefs, avoid being overtly political or offensive. Refuse signing anything or crafting statements all the way until they fire you. This will make the process as difficult as possible of them, and maximize your potential for any type of legal action or unemployment benefits if it all possible.

A few quick comments on some unhelpful posting behaviour that is rare albeit persistent here:
  • RE: Insults to the person and attacks on the plans of those who are discussing action, yet without providing feasible alternatives-> Saying "you don't get it, idiot, protests don't work" (paraphrasing a banned poster) or "you are legitimizing this new normal" (quoted from above) - this isn't helping anyone. It sounds nothing like support, and more like pride talking under the cloak of 'advice'. It would be better to have some workable solutions up your sleeve before your bash someone else's plans.
  • RE: Giving direct advice without experience or knowledge of area-specific workplace regulations -> This speculative, theory-based advice can be counterproductive, as workable ideas in one area may not work in another. For example in the quote above, the suggested tactic in summary seems to be "avoid resistance, wait until you get fired". Aside from the short reference to getting employment benefits, this lacks any evidence to justify why this strategy is likely to be effective, under what circumstances this strategy can work, and what industrial laws can be invoked in pursuing this. One workable tip for autonomy-loving Australians that is based on factual information, is to consider taking sick leave - for up to 3 months - before they can fire you [See FWO page: Long periods of sick leave].
Example resources, legal news and upcoming cases
The Fair Work Commission has upheld another employee dismissal for a refusal to be vaccinated against the flu, confirming that a mandatory flu vaccination policy in the aged care sector is a lawful and reasonable direction.
The link above from Constitution Watch also includes statement from the outspoken Fair Work deputy president Lyndall Dean

She declared mandatory immunisation could not be justified in "almost every workplace in Australia". "All Australians should vigorously oppose the introduction of a system of medical apartheid and segregation in Australia," she said. "It is an abhorrent concept and is morally and ethically wrong, and the anthesis of our democratic way of life and everything we value."
In case you don't want to trawl through the entire document, a summary can be accessed in this ePrints PDF.

Closing remarks

Belief in an all-powerful globalist elite, while based on substantive evidence, is also a flawed theory. They are NOT all-powerful. They are only human. And your actions, no matter how small, can make an impact. Focus on what you can control right now.

P.S. remember to take a break from the gloomy news and protect your precious spiritual and mental health - get in some regular nature therapy, workout with a mate, call your family interstate, pray, and stay connected.

Contact

For any Australian readers or members in Australia that want to deepen their offline conversations, community involvement, or personal defences, feel free to reach out via private message - including @infowarrior1 @king bast @CynicalContrarian @Mr Gee @Laus Deo @Hephaestus among others - you are welcome to say g'day. Just have your Telegram username ready - you can share that without having to reveal your phone number or real name.

Keep the light shining boys,
- SH

Last edited:

grenade001

Woodpecker
To continue in the same vain as @Steady Hands, I have some points below:

A lot of the legislation one could utilise to defend their position is all online and a google search away. Any case against you would hardly be a slam dunk or watertight. Most of the upper management cohort are unaware of most the finer points of the legislation within their "area of expertise".

So long as you keep your conduct, and your case, water-tight throughout the process you will have a much higher probability of success.

If the case is before any arbitration or proceedings, develop a defence before the date, and do not deviate from it. Have a list of points, and utilise relevant case law (applicable to AUS/UK/NZ based members) to reaffirm those points.

During any proceedings you should be a "broken record" regarding your consistency to your main points. This will establish you as a "reliable and credible witness" during the proceedings.

Lastly, KNOW that you will succeed. Save doubts for after the session is done. There is always a workaround, and that you have it.

Gazza

Woodpecker
As described in my previous post, I won't be writing much here anymore, however I wanted to jump into this thread at least once since things are really heating up down under with all the unethical mandates coming out, visible police brutality, the length of lockdowns setting world records, etc.

Recognition and thanks

Big shout out to Gazza for his efforts including:
  • Being involved in offline resistance to tyranny
  • Reporting on his own real-life experiences in real time
  • His righteous, principled drive for freedom, bodily autonomy, transparent governance, and more
  • Supporting fellow Australians
  • Being open to engaging with RVF members offline
@Gazza, I salute and pray for you mate

giphy.gif

Additionally, big props goes out to @PixelFree for his tireless work behind the scenes. Champion.

I thank members such as @fiasco360 @GuitarVH and others for their words of support. The social pressure against us is immense, so all words of encouragement are welcome.

I thank members who support and chat with me privately - you lads know who you are.

Some quality control

A few quick comments on some unhelpful posting behaviour that is rare albeit persistent here:
  • RE: Insults to the person and attacks on the plans of those who are discussing action, yet without providing feasible alternatives-> Saying "you don't get it, idiot, protests don't work" (paraphrasing a banned poster) or "you are legitimizing this new normal" (quoted from above) - this isn't helping anyone. It sounds nothing like support, and more like pride talking under the cloak of 'advice'. It would be better to have some workable solutions up your sleeve before your bash someone else's plans.
  • RE: Giving direct advice without experience or knowledge of area-specific workplace regulations -> This speculative, theory-based advice can be counterproductive, as workable ideas in one area may not work in another. For example in the quote above, the suggested tactic in summary seems to be "avoid resistance, wait until you get fired". Aside from the short reference to getting employment benefits, this lacks any evidence to justify why this strategy is likely to be effective, under what circumstances this strategy can work, and what industrial laws can be invoked in pursuing this. One workable tip for autonomy-loving Australians that is based on factual information, is to consider taking sick leave - for up to 3 months - before they can fire you [See FWO page: Long periods of sick leave].
Example resources, legal news and upcoming cases

The link above from Constitution Watch also includes statement from the outspoken Fair Work deputy president Lyndall Dean

In case you don't want to trawl through the entire document, a summary can be accessed in this ePrints PDF.

Closing remarks

Belief in an all-powerful globalist elite, while based on substantive evidence, is also a flawed theory. They are NOT all-powerful. They are only human. And your actions, no matter how small, can make an impact. Focus on what you can control right now.

P.S. remember to take a break from the gloomy news and protect your precious spiritual and mental health - get in some regular nature therapy, workout with a mate, call your family interstate, pray, and stay connected.

Contact

For any Australian readers or members in Australia that want to deepen their offline conversations, community involvement, or personal defences, feel free to reach out via private message - including @infowarrior1 @king bast @CynicalContrarian @Mr Gee @Laus Deo @Hephaestus among others - you are welcome to say g'day. Just have your Telegram username ready - you can share that without having to reveal your phone number or real name.

Keep the light shining boys,
- SH
Magnificent. Thank you.

Dissimilarty

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
RE: Insults to the person and attacks on the plans of those who are discussing action, yet without providing feasible alternatives-> Saying "you don't get it, idiot, protests don't work" (paraphrasing a banned poster) or "you are legitimizing this new normal" (quoted from above) - this isn't helping anyone. It sounds nothing like support, and more like pride talking under the cloak of 'advice'. It would be better to have some workable solutions up your sleeve before your bash someone else's plans

Why can we not at least be honest that these plans all amount to fighting like hell to continue laboring for a company that is actively working to implement this "new normal?"

Why does there have to exist some alternative plan that allows you to continue laboring for said company before this can be pointed out?

Grow Bag

Pelican
We now have a clear impression of how 1930s Germany/early Soviet union/Maoist China looked like. This is like a horror movie.

Any cops still in service are the enemy and I will treat them as Satan's minions. These thugs don't even have moral lines they won't cross. These scenes are just proof positive that a dark veil fell on the world decades ago and these are the consequence of disobeying God. This thuggery by cops on the weak is a harbinger of much worse to come.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
:alien: They didn't inject themselves hard enough... :alien:

Why fully vaxxed people are dying of Covid

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA - NewsWire Photos September 24, 2021: Medical staff administering COVID-19 Vaccinations at the Drive-Through COVID-19 Vaccination Hub at Belmore Sports Ground, Sydney. Picture: NCA NewsWire / James Gourley
A small number of fully vaccinated people in NSW have died of Covid-19, but it shouldn’t perturb you from getting the jab, experts say. Here’s why.

:sneaky:
Heh.
Heh.
Heh.
:sneaky:

Ben Fordham rips into Gladys Berejiklian over the 'worst lapse in judgment we've seen' and accuses her of sparking 'vaccine regret'​

'[This is] one of the worst lapses of judgement we've ever seen from Gladys Berejiklian,' he said.

'You have now created vaccine regret. You encouraged us to encourage our friends [to get vaccinated if they were hesitant].

'Those who reluctantly rolled up their sleeves feel like they've been conned and I can tell you... the anti-vaxxers are laughing all the way to Byron Bay.'
Fordham also questioned whether vaccine passports that would be required to enter shops and hospitality venues would be of any use after police and the health minister said policing it would be left up to businesses.

'They sound about as useful as the CovidSafe app,' he said, referring to the federal government's failed phone app to flag potential Covid exposure.

'Why are we spending all of this money getting them ready when they won't be actively enforced, businesses won't be punished for not checking them, and they'll be useless by December 1 anyway?'

Sword and Board

Kingfisher
Imagine if you swapped these white "anti-maskers" with black BLM, or brown pro-palestine protestors. This would be front page news across the world, there would be condemnation from the UN and NGOs.

Interesting you slipped in this Jewish lie/talking point.

The daily humanitarian crimes against Palestinians are well hidden and silenced. Never ever are they front page news across the world.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
Interesting you slipped in this Jewish lie/talking point.

The daily humanitarian crimes against Palestinians are well hidden and silenced. Never ever are they front page news across the world.
Not sure the point you are trying to make regarding my post, I used it as an example of a double standard. The West was completely hands off, and even accommodating of pro-Palestine protests earlier this year. Not sure where you are located, but here in America we get no shortage of Muslim sob stories in our media, schools, and entertainment.