CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

Garuda

Pelican
This was unexpected.

FAZx4GMVgAkzN4A.jpg

EDIT:
@CynicalContrarian called this issue a while back.
@orthoaussie2121 beat me to the scoop.

The (((witch))) has resigned.

Does this mean that she defied her handlers in refusing to put everyone in veal fattening pens and shooting dissenters?
Or was it always on the cards, no matter how New World Order compliant her conduct?

New South Wales Premier Gladys Berejiklian has sensationally resigned after the state’s corruption watchdog revealed it was investigating her conduct.

The Independent Commission Against Corruption will hold public hearings later this month to investigate a potential conflict between Ms Berejiklian’s public duties and private interests while she was in a personal relationship with then-NSW MP Daryl Maguire.

Ms Berejiklian conceded her shock announcement Friday came amid some of the “darkest days in the state’s history”.

“I have no option but to resign from the office of premier,” she said, adding she will also leave NSW Parliament as soon as a byelection for her seat can be held.

The ICAC said in a statement on Friday that it was investigating whether Ms Berejiklian “exercised public functions” in a position of conflict between her public duties and private relationship with Mr Maguire, revealed in late 2020.

A public inquiry on the matter will be held from October 18, overseen by ICAC Assistant Commissioner Ruth McColl SC.

It is expected to last about 10 days.

ICAC said Ms Berejiklian would be investigated over grant funding to the Australian Clay Target Association in 2016/17 and grant funding to the Riverina Conservatorium of Music in Wagga Wagga in 2018.

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
EDIT:
@CynicalContrarian called this issue a while back.
@orthoaussie2121 beat me to the scoop.

The (((witch))) has resigned.

Does this mean that she defied her handlers in refusing to put everyone in veal fattening pens and shooting dissenters?
Or was it always on the cards, no matter how New World Order compliant her conduct?

I suppose it is now a question of who replaces her?
Also, whether the replacement carries on from where she left off. Without any other drama to sully their plots / plans.
Or whether by some surprise the replacement isn't as cavalier as she was...?

The replacement will no doubt be a puppet of 'Them' either way.
Guess it's a matter of how 'They' intend to play things out from here.

I for one, can't imagine the public will be happy, if by next winter / next flu season; they're told it's back to lockdown even if they've had their infection injections.
Nor does it seem as if the NPC Clowns can see the required 'booster' injections on the horizon in order to remain 'compliant'...

He seems a little naive if he thinks that one politicIan resigning will even inconvenience HYDRA as it ensnares Australia.

As for Gladys..
We keep agreeing with one another on here that she is of the tribe yet.. I can find absolutely no evidence that she is online.
Just, proud Armenian etc.

Does anyone actually have any proof that she is Chewish?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
He seems a little naive if he thinks that one politicIan resigning will even inconvenience HYDRA as it ensnares Australia.

As for Gladys..
We keep agreeing with one another on here that she is of the tribe yet.. I can find absolutely no evidence that she is online.
Just, proud Armenian etc.

Does anyone actually have any proof that she is Chewish?

Does it matter?

Hellary Clinton is not regarded as Jewish.
Barack Obama is not regarded as Jewish.

Didn't stop either Sinister Swine from doing everything they could to implement globalist corruption.

They all have the same puppet masters as well.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Gladys has resigned and the peasants celebrate. Hooray!

But one useful idiot is gone just to be replaced with another one. They never keep them for too long as the public opinion is constantly being monitored and accounted for.

Grow Bag

Pelican
It’s goes deep, but this is just the tip of the iceberg
This video kind of plays to the scamming nature of the system in Australia and most other countries under the thumb of the central banking elite. Bloke imports a car and customs all sorts of obstacles and charges at him. Being someone whose job meant he frequently dealt with customs in other countries, he smelt a rat and started digging. What he unearthed is quite mind blowing. Well worth a look if you've got the time, even if he did use some gay to narrate.

Parmesan

Woodpecker
I for one, can't imagine the public will be happy, if by next winter / next flu season; they're told it's back to lockdown even if they've had their infection injections.
Nor does it seem as if the NPC Clowns can see the required 'booster' injections on the horizon in order to remain 'compliant'...
Her resignation has nothing to do with her Covid response. Has any political leader in the Western world actually faced repercussions for their Covid tyranny?

Gazza

Woodpecker
Meantime :

Dan Andrews' brings in mass mandatory vaccine rules - meaning ALL essential workers including cleaners, farmers and personal trainers must get the jab in TWO weeks

This would include all “high ranking” cops, MPs, lawyers, judges etc I’d have to presume? Could make for an entertaining 2 weeks. Some of them might have a change of heart? Unless of course “they” have already got the saline shots in order?

Laus Deo

Robin
Orthodox
Meantime :

Dan Andrews' brings in mass mandatory vaccine rules - meaning ALL essential workers including cleaners, farmers and personal trainers must get the jab in TWO weeks

So priests and personal trainers are suddenly authorised workers despite churches and gyms being forced to close during lockdown?

Also you get all the atheists bleating constantly about the separation of church and state but I’m sure they’re happy with state enforcing itself on church…