Austria introduces mandatory vaccination for its citizens

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Hate to be a naysayer, but protesting is worthless. I mean do it if you want to, but unless you take non-violent, non-compliant action all the protest in the world means nothing. It is like hoping Jeff Bezos goes bankrupt because you protested outside of his mansion while maintaining an Amazon prime subscription.

In fact I think the media glamorizes protest in order to get reactionaries thinking in a useless paradigm. They have lefties go protest something, and then a change that was going to happen anyway goes through, and so people gawk and say to themselves "Look, that is how things get done" when the outcome was already determined.

When conservatives protest two things (usually) happen.

1. Absolutely nothing. It is ignored by the media and policy makers. And why shouldn't it be? Your protest is basically saying "Hey do a complete 180 with your plans for world domination... pretty please :)". It's like going to a Mosque to "protest" Islam. They don't care that you dissent, your worldview is totally alien to them. Maybe you could debate or testify to an open-minded Muslim to change his mind, but more than likely he won't care. Contrariwise, imagine yourself, in the anti-killshot crowd. Would a bunch of nurses protesting outside your place of work make you want to get the killshot? Of course not.

2. Worst case scenario: False flag violence occurs, and people who could have otherwise been useful to the movement are jailed and the media gets to demonize the opposing party with a bit more legitimacy than usual.

I can see how people would see it as a morale-booster, and to some degree it may serve as that. But I think more people would take heart knowing that people are walking the walk in their every day life. Who cares if you go to some stupid parade if you are going to cave in and take the kill-shot anyway.

By all means peacefully protest if you think it is going to affect change, but I would always prioritize tangible lifestyle changes over this. Getting rid of social media, getting rid of the smartphone, dropping out of the corporate and tech sectors, unless you can legally "gum up the works" from within (but don't kid yourself if you actually can or can't), strengthening relationships with friends and family, working up toward buying a homestead, etc. etc.
Its not pointless.

Mass unrest and mass demonstrations scare the hell out of them.

Imagine that Soccer hooligan crowd marching over the Vaxx in Vienna in immediate response to a mandate announcement. They re-calibrate their response when they see that.

In Europe they are weaselly technocrats in control of tiny security forces. The UK army is now only 80,000 strong and many are now women, desk jockeys or soft little space-hoppers. The Navy is a joke. The Air Force ha ha ha don't get me started. 160 000 police of whom most are unarmed, many are women and the majority tubby little muppets. Their only real weapon is the media, internet algorithms and selective arrests.

They only get any progress in their enslavement because people meekly go along with it. When people take to the streets they re think their plans. 2 million in London and they go easy the next 3 months and kick the can down the road to when they try again.
Most pro jab Brits I know predict unrest and resistance if they try another lockdown.

We'll see if it happens. The reason the UK goes softly softly in its messaging is because they fear the mob.

Its not about changing peoples thinking its about showing them consequences and the cowardly weasels in Europe follow all of this demonstration and protest. They cant do anything in the short term if the public turn on them.

Crowds and unrest make a big difference.

Eusebius Erasmus

Ostrich
Orthodox
Its not pointless.

Mass unrest and mass demonstrations scare the hell out of them.

Imagine that Soccer hooligan crowd marching over the Vaxx in Vienna in immediate response to a mandate announcement. They re-calibrate their response when they see that.

In Europe they are weaselly technocrats in control of tiny security forces. The UK army is now only 80,000 strong and many are now women, desk jockeys or soft little space-hoppers. The Navy is a joke. The Air Force ha ha ha don't get me started. 160 000 police of whom most are unarmed, many are women and the majority tubby little muppets. Their only real weapon is the media, internet algorithms and selective arrests.

They only get any progress in their enslavement because people meekly go along with it. When people take to the streets they re think their plans. 2 million in London and they go easy the next 3 months and kick the can down the road to when they try again.
Most pro jab Brits I know predict unrest and resistance if they try another lockdown.

We'll see if it happens. The reason the UK goes softly softly in its messaging is because they fear the mob.

Its not about changing peoples thinking its about showing them consequences and the cowardly weasels in Europe follow all of this demonstration and protest. They cant do anything in the short term if the public turn on them.

Crowds and unrest make a big difference.

Yes, and also keep in mind that unlike prior tyrannies, such as those of the Nazis and Soviets, these technocrats are incompetent and undisciplined buffoons. Their technology will only save them for a while.

Jamal D

Woodpecker
Agnostic
Yes, and also keep in mind that unlike prior tyrannies, such as those of the Nazis and Soviets, these technocrats are incompetent and undisciplined buffoons. Their technology will only save them for a while.
I agree, and of course fighting back is important. Shame on those who spread black pills and defeatism on others in hard times. Who are you serving?

Their plans have been made in an environment with almost no pushback for 3-4 decades, and they are purely conceptual with a disconnect of the power of humanity to overcome the most gruesome circumstances. I think this will be their ultimate downfall.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic

Demonstration Alert: Vienna (Austria), December 1 Demonstrations and General Strike to Protest COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccinations

Demonstration Alert - U. S. Embassy Vienna (December 1, 2021)

Location: Announced gathering points include, but are not limited to, the following areas in Austria:

--Vienna, 1st District - Maria-Theresien Platz and Ring Road
--Lower Austria- Landhaus Boulevard (St. Pölten)
--Burgenland- Europaplatz 1(Eisenstadt)
--Upper Austria- Landhausplatz 1 (Linz)
--Steiermark- Herengasse 16 (Graz)
--Kärnten- Arnulfplatz 1 (Klagenfurt)
--Salzburg- Chiemseehof (Salzburg)
--Tirol- Maria-Theresien-Straβe 43 (Innsbruck)
--Vorarlberg- Roemerstrasse 15 (Bregenz)

Event: On Wednesday, December 1, the FPOe (Freedom Party Austria) has called for demonstrations and general strike to stop work and take to the streets against COVID-19 mandatory vaccinations.

In Vienna, a demonstration is expected to begin at 1:00 p.m. at Maria-Theresien Platz. At 3:00 p.m. the demonstration will move onto the Ring Road. An estimated 2,500 to 3,500 people are expected to attend. The FPOe is also urging residents across Austria to demonstrate in front of each state's Parliament building.

Let's see how many citizens will actually participate.

Tactician

Kingfisher
Protestant
Gold Member
Hi, peaceful protests are an important first step. They accomplish three main things:

1. Demonstrate numbers to tell your allies they are not alone. It's psychologically much easier to take a stand if you know 100,000 supporters have got your back, vs worrying you'll be singled out & made into an example to discourage your cause. Actually seeing people is especially needed in 2021 due to lying media + lockdowns isolating people.

2. Give your allies time to prepare. If the peaceful protest stage is skipped & we go straight into civil disobedience or worse, a lot of would-be supporters are gonna be caught with their pants down. Protests signal that it's time to take action. This could be as simple as withdrawing cash from a bank or stocking up on some food. It could be more in-depth such as brushing up on first-aid or meeting like-minded people. The point is, our side tends to have functioning pattern recognition. We notice things & a big protest is something that signals our guys, "hey, maybe I should take this thing seriously & get to work right now." In this way, protests encourage us to prepare for escalating outcomes.

Bonus: Leftoids & pro-vaxx retards overwhelmingly DO NOT have functioning pattern recognition. In many cases, their group forbids it. As such, in the case of a supply shock or worse, they're much more likely to get caught with their pants down, which is good for our side in terms of bargaining pressure & more.

3. Claim moral high ground by giving the enemy a very visible 'out,' along with clear terms (no coerced/forced vaxx). The Central Bankers won't take it, but that's OK. This moral high ground is actually for the people on our side, because we are overwhelmingly the type of people that do not want to cause trouble (literally just leave us alone). If things get nasty, our side needs to know that we gave the enemy every possible chance to turn away, but they didn't take it. Without peaceful protests, many of our side won't feel cornered or justified enough to participate in any further escalation.

Note: You may have seen those '10 steps to genocide' charts where the out-group is "exterminated" as opposed to "murdered" because the word "extermination" is appropriate for vermin, whereas murder is for humans. These psychological things are important & the lying media goes to great lengths to justify its sins. This is why they smear us unvaxxed as harmful & selfish. We need psychological armor too (based on truth) & peaceful protests provide a good chunk of it. (I mean, literally, just leave us alone. If you want to drink mRNA & inject soy, be my guest. Just keep that trash away from me. Why is this so hard to understand.)

Personally, I thank God we are still in the 'protest' stage. Use this time wisely as things could be so much worse.

Edelweiss

Robin
Orthodox
An update from RT:

Can someone explain this:

"People repeatedly snubbing Covid-19 vaccination summons in Austria after immunization becomes compulsory there might face fines of up to $8,100 or several weeks behind bars, according to a draft that was leaked to the media.

The government would also decide who was considered “vaccinated” and whether people who have recovered from Covid-19 should be counted as “vaccinated” as well. Still, no one would be “forcibly brought” to a vaccination center or made to get a jab against their will, Die Presse reported."

Not forcibly brought to a vaccination centre...but taken to jail instead??

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Can someone explain this:

"People repeatedly snubbing Covid-19 vaccination summons in Austria after immunization becomes compulsory there might face fines of up to $8,100 or several weeks behind bars, according to a draft that was leaked to the media.

The government would also decide who was considered “vaccinated” and whether people who have recovered from Covid-19 should be counted as “vaccinated” as well. Still, no one would be “forcibly brought” to a vaccination center or made to get a jab against their will, Die Presse reported."

Not forcibly brought to a vaccination centre...but taken to jail instead??
They already said that a while ago. They say it will be 4 weeks behind bars. I think they'll give you the opportunity to get the vaxx upon leaving jail or maybe even while in jail. If you still refuse, it's right back to jail. This stuff can turn ugly, I'm talking mandatory "vaxx counseling" in an insane asylum for a couple of weeks after the 4 weeks behind bars after which it's right back to jail.

Like others have mentioned before, it's impossible to put millions and millions of Europeans in conventional jails. Therefore, concentration or extermination camps would have to be built at some point. The question is just how would those who refuse the vaxx from the get go be treated compared to those who aren't really down for season 6 of the Omega Variant Plus Program and refuse to renew their Gold Membership subscription.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
They will not be able to implement these jail threats as nowadays everyone is equipped with a camera and any such arrest can go viral quickly and cause a huge public outrage. Plus, the prisons will get overcrowded quick.

The authorities know that but the tactic is to use it as verbal bullying. The problem is that the financial implication are pretty realistic and especially with pensioners whose pension funds could be used to pay the fines. Here we have a real problem and it is going to be pretty efficient at forcing people to comply.

The Austrian people have huge responsibility now because the model will be based on how they react to this tyranny. Our support to the Austrian people who actively resist it will also play a crucial role.

Galaxy_Traveler

Robin
Other Christian
I can't believe that this is all happening. That this collective hysteria did lead to such incompetent, rushed decisions by the political class. Looking back, I realize how fragile freedom really was. Below the thin layer of civilization lies the barbarism of totalitarianism, and all it took for it to show its true face was a well treatable virus with a death rate of less than 0.5 percent for those with preconditions.

I look at the rest of our daily privileges that we call a civilization, like access to clean water, sufficient supply of food and shelter, and the basic rule of law. All those luxuries we take for granted, just like basic freedom until 2019, and all those things are just as fragile.

I firmly believe that technology progresses, but humans do not. Because we hold smartphones in our hand and know how to use computers, modern humans have become arrogant in their belief that equipping oneself with advanced technology would also translate into being an advanced human being. The liberal obsession with technology and the technocratic influence of our times are a telling sign of this fallacy.
Far from it, we are the same evolved monkeys from the stone and middle ages, and just because we can drive cars and use a phone doesn't change a single thing about ourselves.

For this reason I believe that history repeats itself in recognizable patterns. As someone else on this forum has addressed so well, the era between 1945 and 2019 was an exception is history, a lucky break in the violent history of the human animal. I realize that the era of relative freedom is coming to an end. Maybe the boomers were the luckiest generation in the history of mankind.
The last decade of the 2010s reminds me a bit of the roaring 1920s. A late stage liberal society that was free but morally bankrupt, which in turn led to the bloodshed of world war 2. I think that the 2020s of our time will be a time of the violent struggle between totalitarianism and the free individual, just like in the 1930s in Europe. And because those who seek to implement totalitarianism have given themselves the name of liberals instead of fascists, they will do the exact same thing as the fascist leaders of 1930s Europe.
And there is no way to stop it, no way to stop humans from inflicting this tragedy upon themselves again. I am looking for a sign of hope, a single calm voice of reason in a sea of hysterical cries, and I can not hear a thing. I try not to hold on to the luxuries of our fragile civilization, and anyone who has an ounce of free will inside themselves will soon enough learn to appreciate the most basic of all human instincts: the will to survive.

Last edited:

muscacav

Robin
Other Christian
Every system has a vulnerability. These technocrats depend on the Internet as a fish depends on water.
Next they will be putting those who refuse the jabs in mental asylums.

KoolDoon

Banned
Protestant
The state is the coldest of heartless beasts and the people believing its propaganda are cold and heartless towards the truth and those telling it. Is there any insanity, any cruelty the modern state could execute without the majority of the population going along with it? There is more truth to the banality of evil (Arendt) than I have thought before Covid.

I realize that the era of relative freedom is coming to an end. Maybe the boomers were the luckiest generation in the history of mankind.
The last decade of the 2010s reminds me a bit of the roaring 1920s. A late stage liberal society that was free but morally bankrupt, which in turn led to the bloodshed of world war 2. I think that the 2020s of our time will be a time of the violent struggle between totalitarianism and the free individual, just like in the 1930s in Europe. And because those who seek to implement totalitarianism have given themselves the name of liberals instead of fascists, they will do the exact same thing as the fascist leaders of 1930s Europe.

I think it will be worse. The 1930s was the clash of rationalist-enlightenment philosophies. Aren't the corporate-fascist state, eugenics and Communism the end-points of the enlightenment?

We are living through the end of the enlightenment. The "science"-worshipping transhumanist agenda is the enlightenment gone past its logical conclusions. mad. It's men thinking that they are so intelligent that they can play god. They think they can create life and live for eternity.

As the underlying intellectual basis of our society crumbles, there will be huge ructions - war, famine, plague (a real one, not a fake meme-virus).

As the Beast system tries to save it self, it will lash out.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I can't believe that this is all happening. That this collective hysteria did lead to such incompetent, rushed decisions by the political class. Looking back, I realize how fragile freedom really was. .
It's not incompetent, rushed decisions. It's a plan. It seems incompetent, but they're extremely and full spectrum competent in what they're doing: creating the nightmare world the elite has been dreaming about for a 100 years.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Major data centers can be brought down (without harming a single human) using a device the size of a suitcase, that can be constructed without much specialized equipment. To me it's astounding that none of our foreign enemies have done things like sabotage server farms we use that way.
Maybe cause real foreign enemies don't even exist? For example if terrorists really wanted to, they could carry out attacks every other day (I'm not talking about hijacking planes), but it seems to all happen sporadically almost as if it were a reminder that the threat is real.