Austria introduces mandatory vaccination for its citizens

infowarrior1

Crow
Protestant
Every system has a vulnerability. These technocrats depend on the Internet as a fish depends on water.
Next they will be putting those who refuse the jabs in mental asylums.

All systems requires human obedience, infrastructure, technology and the supply chains that underlie them all. Material and Energy flows that fuel the beast.

Any number of them can be targeted.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
No words for this.

I feel confident that they`ll not go through with this! They have no intentions of doing so either. All they want to achieve is to (obviously) scare people into compliance. (which might work) If they don`t comply, there will be no more consequences than those that are already in existence.

If they did go through with these measures they would force a genuine revolt I think. In fact I hope I`m wrong, since that`s what we really want to see in the end. Most likely the majority of the currently unvaccinated will call the bluff, and we will be in the same position as we are at the moment. Of course the media will never call the Government out on this. (bluffing) It will simply be ignored, and no questions will be asked.

MartyMcFly

Pelican
Other Christian
I feel confident that they`ll not go through with this! They have no intentions of doing so either. All they want to achieve is to (obviously) scare people into compliance. (which might work) If they don`t comply, there will be no more consequences than those that are already in existence.

If they did go through with these measures they would force a genuine revolt I think. In fact I hope I`m wrong, since that`s what we really want to see in the end. Most likely the majority of the currently unvaccinated will call the bluff, and we will be in the same position as we are at the moment. Of course the media will never call the Government out on this. (bluffing) It will simply be ignored, and no questions will be asked.
The Jews in 1930's Germany likely said the same thing. 'We will be fine', 'Things can't get much worse', 'at least we are together even if we have to live in this run down ghetto', 'It's just a yellow star on our coats' etc...

The leftists today believe they are the good guys just as Nazis in the 1930's believed back then. "We are cleansing the world of the dirty people." Maybe in 5-10 years they will be "Arbeit macht frei' as they send the unvaccinated off to death camps. Germans and Austrians are famous for their cruel efficiency.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
The Jews in 1930's Germany likely said the same thing. 'We will be fine', 'Things can't get much worse', 'at least we are together even if we have to live in this run down ghetto', 'It's just a yellow star on our coats' etc...

The leftists today believe they are the good guys just as Nazis in the 1930's believed back then. "We are cleansing the world of the dirty people." Maybe in 5-10 years they will be "Arbeit macht frei' as they send the unvaccinated off to death camps. Germans and Austrians are famous for their cruel efficiency.

Well, we ended up with them ruling us in the end...

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian
No words for this.

Those affected have to bear the costs of detention themselves​

And analogous to the fines, the duration can add up in case of repetition: While initially a prison sentence of up to four weeks is possible, the government plans to extend the maximum duration to one year (!).

Particularly explosive: unlike other prisoners, the public purse does not pay for it, but the person concerned has to bear the costs incurred during this time himself. So the perpetrator also has to pay for his food and his cell.

Another interesting passage in the text of the law: "Prisoners are to be held in custody rooms", which are separate from prisoners, "who are held in accordance with provisions other than this federal law". Thus, according to this amendment to the law, there are apparently separate prison floors or prison buildings for anti-vaccination opponents.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
No words for this.

It's almost like they are trying to create conflict to label them "anti-vax" terrorists and encourage more of this activity with the masses.
The ones pulling the strings must have laid down some honey traps to make the politicians etc be doing this.

I'm just surprised there hasn't been any lawsuits to remove paying taxes from unvaccinated considering how many rights and freedoms they are losing.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
It's almost like they are trying to create conflict to label them "anti-vax" terrorists and encourage more of this activity with the masses.
The ones pulling the strings must have laid down some honey traps to make the politicians etc be doing this.

I'm just surprised there hasn't been any lawsuits to remove paying taxes from unvaccinated considering how many rights and freedoms they are losing.
Absolutely. The goal is to blame everything there is to blame on those who resist the system. The term unvaccinated is a dog whistle for: someone who doesn't comply with the system. That's all it is. And when you don't comply with the system, Satan's going to launch all his institutions and his brainwashed masses against you.

kurtybro

Woodpecker
No words for this.

It seems to me that coming out with these totalitarian orders comes at no cost to them. If people don't accept it, they'll just compromise on lesser demands, which they'd have probably been fine with from the outset. If it goes through without resistance, then i guess thats what the people want? There has to be a cost incurred for each of these announcements otherwise there's no limit. Likely a bluff psyop though, austria has under 10,000 people currently imprisoned, they wont be able to send even 1% of their population to prison.

hervens

Robin

I believe the way this will turn out is not at all how things turned out with the Jews during WW2.
The germans didn't have to accept a "special injection" to be part of the "good class", they simply had to.., well... be german.
If anything, I believe the real victims are the ones accepting this injection.

To make the correlation with WW2, I think in today's scenario everyone would be Jewish, both jabbed and unjabbed. The ones who take the injection are the ones getting on the trains, and the unjabbed, are the "rebels" who refuse to get on the trains because of certain conspiracy theories saying the trains might lead to concentration camps. The germans in this case are the elite, the globalist and politicians.

Food for thought, but I think all of this is simply fear tactic to try to get the vaccination levels as high as possible, so don't be overly concerned.
We've seen the same in US and Canada, with many big companies and governments saying the unvaccinated will be fired etc, only to downgrade the "threats" a few weeks later after vaccination levels rose, by saying regular testing and other exemptions would be accepted.