Austria introduces mandatory vaccination for its citizens

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
That's a bummer.

It's funny how the modern states are so proud about having "rule of law". If I occasionally ever read some news on the covid measures I frequently stumbled upon phrases like "there's no legal basis for the new measures." (which means "illegal"). And then the same article went on to say that "the legal basis should be put in place so the new restrictions can be rolled out."

So now you have it, Austria. Enjoy the rule of law...

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Re prominent Nazis' careers post war, elites that bend the knee to the victors, often end up getting absorbed by the new power. You can see this throughout history. If they have any kind of talent, the victors will often find a role for them.

It's incredibly rare that absolute regime change occurs, without this. One example of it was Iraq, post Saddam, when all the Baathists were purged from their roles, and look what happened there in its wake.

Vast majority of people in any regime are self serving, zealots are rare, they just follow whomever wields power.

New boss comes in, they'll do their bidding gladly.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Guys, about the prison thing: I'm sure they're going to make this law, but take a look at the practical implications. Austria has 8.000 people imprisoned on a population of 8 million. I'd say their maximum capacity is 10.000 people. If they would really enforce this and let's say 100.000 people refuse to pay the fine, what are they going to do with them? Unless they will expand their prison system tenfold (and 100.000 even is a small number considering that about 2.5 million are unvaccinated), how would they do this? So that's what I mean: they're bluffing, they can't do this in reality. Will there be show trials? I'm sure there will, but they don't have the means at all to incarcerate hundreds of thousands of people. It's like buying a Monopoly house for 100k while you have 10k in your pocket, that's bluffing. If we'd only realized en masse how incredibly big the illusion is they're selling us this house of cards would be fallen this very moment and the tribunals for justice, truth and humanity would be erected tomorrow.

This is more about making Covid passports universal in ALL public spaces than actually forcing people to get jabbed.

There will be no soldiers kicking doors down to jab or arrest the refusniks AND there will be significant push back legally in the courts against this mandate. However, that wont stop them requiring all businesses by law to require a valid Covid passport before entry, including ... food stores.

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I think normies will be ok with all that... I mean face cloths for years now, QR codes for a while too in many places, lockdowns for 2 years and no violence, few "peaceful protests". What does it take? I'm pretty convinced people will just jump into cattle cars now on command, especially if they're promised it's "only for 4 weeks, just to flatten the curve and you will get to keep your smartphone".
But seriously, they don't need to build camps. Why expenses? QR code system is a concentration camp, modern and efficient.
There's no waste constructing facilities, roads, feeding, housing.
Concentration camps is outdated stuff back from when manual labor was important - with all the automation now it's obsolete.
One's movement can be controlled through QR code - and arrested only if needed - if they get rid of smartphone (or chip, tracking bracelet, wearable). "Concentration camp at your own expense" TM.
There's no need for gas chambers as there're vaccines.
I think people are on their own now.

Australia has already been building them.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Barebones concentration camps can be built rather quickly, especially with the help of UN soldiers. Who's to say they haven't already stockpiled all the materials in secret locations?

It may be a bluff, or it may not. I would keep my head on a swivel and monitor the situation like a hawk. Any Austrian who is fortunate enough to have an easy means of fleeing to another country, especially somewhere like far-eastern Russia, should at least be preparing to do so depending on how the situation develops.
This. If the EU sees the unvaxxed as a general threat, they can easily build camps in a joint effort or even use existing buildings, like schools. I could even see some being sent to the gulags in Russia, for example repeat offenders.

Edit: I mention the gulags because I assume that at some point normal jail inmates will need to be vaxxed in order to protect each other and the staff. Therefore, a more open air gulag style system would make a lot of sense for those who are unwilling to get the vax.

Last edited:
Guys, about the prison thing: I'm sure they're going to make this law, but take a look at the practical implications. Austria has 8.000 people imprisoned on a population of 8 million. I'd say their maximum capacity is 10.000 people. If they would really enforce this and let's say 100.000 people refuse to pay the fine, what are they going to do with them? Unless they will expand their prison system tenfold (and 100.000 even is a small number considering that about 2.5 million are unvaccinated), how would they do this? So that's what I mean: they're bluffing, they can't do this in reality. Will there be show trials? I'm sure there will, but they don't have the means at all to incarcerate hundreds of thousands of people. It's like buying a Monopoly house for 100k while you have 10k in your pocket, that's bluffing. If we'd only realized en masse how incredibly big the illusion is they're selling us this house of cards would be fallen this very moment and the tribunals for justice, truth and humanity would be erected tomorrow.
Vast majority of crimes go uncaught and unpunished. It’s the FEAR of punishment that controls people. They will make examples of some people, show footage of arrests on the news, and that’ll be enough to make normies think it would happen to them.

Some of my favorite verses:
1 Peter 5:9 Resist him (devil), firm in your faith, knowing that the same kinds of suffering are being experienced by your brotherhood throughout the world.
Psalm 56:3-4 KJV — What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.
Isaiah 41:10 KJV — Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
They know that too, so these repressive measures won't get them much further then I expect, and they may choose another strategy at that time for example playing the good cop again and manipulate through appearing as the benefactor. Lastly, threatening with jail means that they're having serious problems in your country, as they don't want to take these measures, they want you to choose the carrot as that's easier for everyone and the stick is just a nuisance also to them as they'll have to show their real face and wake people up.
They will unleash another 'virus'. I thought that was clear in the Rockefeller documents.

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
Australia has already been building them.
That's puny little luxury camp what they're building....nah, not impressed. But I grew up in Gulag country.
Actually, with the prices on houses in Australia and America if they make that camp free or cheap there'll be a lot of takers and some competition for those airbnb-like camp spots!

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
This. If the EU sees the unvaxxed as a general threat, they can easily build camps in a joint effort or even use existing buildings, like schools. I could even see some being sent to the gulags in Russia, for example repeat offenders.
Assuming the government actually honors its statement to release you after 4 weeks, you are still required to get vaccinated or eventually be arrested again.

Effectively, this is get vaccinated or face life in prison. Assuming it's not a bluff. It may take some time for them to really get down to enforcing all of this, but nothing I've seen from the oligarchs in the last 2 years leads me to believe they are bluffing. It should be painfully obvious by now that they are all-in and going for their new world order.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Just saw a MSM article "commenting" on the compulsory vaccination. What it said was: there is no "coercion" to get the vaccine in Austria because if you don't do it you "just" have to pay a fine. At moments like these I wonder are these "journalists" so evil that they can look themselves in the mirror and write this, or are these journalists at this moment writing these things to delude themselves, in a way that our best friend Yuri Bezmenov called "show them the Gulags and they still won't believe it". I think at this moment many, many people in the lower echelons in the power structure (the worker bees like the journalists) are so tense in their mind cause they know with their God given conscience something extremely wrong is going on here that they delude themselves in writing things like this, telling themselves it'll all be right.

Captain Gh

Ostrich
Gold Member
They will go door to door and inject people by force. (or in various institutions like prisons/psychiatric hospitals etc.) No doubt in my mind that this could happen soon! Who`s gonna stop them at this point?

I stay a bit quiet now since I'm not a Christian... and respect Roosh wayyy too much to even pretend behind a Keyboard... but gotta bump in on this one! Unfortunately... They already DO try to inject it by force... In Indigenous communities located in the Reserves at least!

Confirmed by a Woman who mentioned her niece and her daughter were haunted in the Forest... By the Canadian Military. Extremely serious allegations that I'm dropping here I know... and unfortunately I got no proof... But absolutely believe it to my core!!

They will take both parents of minor children at the same time, and the parents will be lucky to ever see their children again. I am in no way exaggerating.

The fines will likely be so large as to be a de facto total seizure of assets.

Concentration camps will be in full effect in Europe, and certainly Australia and New Zealand by the spring of ’22 EASILY. These concentration camps will almost certainly be seeded with pathogens and all medical treatment withheld. In other words: extermination camps.

This will not end without hot war, barring supernatural intervention, as I have been saying since late February of ARSH 2020.