Austria introduces mandatory vaccination for its citizens

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Assuming the government actually honors its statement to release you after 4 weeks, you are still required to get vaccinated or eventually be arrested again.

Effectively, this is get vaccinated or face life in prison. Assuming it's not a bluff. It may take some time for them to really get down to enforcing all of this, but nothing I've seen from the oligarchs in the last 2 years leads me to believe they are bluffing. It should be painfully obvious by now that they are all-in and going for their new world order.
I think that the prisons will be a place of suffering. Anti vaxx are usually seen as spreaders of misinformation. Thus, the prison directors could easily perform experiments on them, rape them, poke out their eyes etc. and the general public would believe that those were just lies and self inflicted wounds.

fireshark

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
I think that the prisons will be a place of suffering. Anti vaxx are usually seen as spreaders of misinformation. Thus, the prison directors could easily perform experiments on them, rape them, poke out their eyes etc. and the general public would believe that those were just lies and self inflicted wounds.

Along those lines, this analysis concludes that, due to the numbers, it's all a big bluff, which is still possible. But equally likely is that they do not intend for these people to survive. Why prepare long-term holding for people who won't be around? Additionally, they could be sent somewhere out of country. Possibly there are major holding facilities already erected at a few different locations around continental Europe.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Just saw a MSM article "commenting" on the compulsory vaccination. What it said was: there is no "coercion" to get the vaccine in Austria because if you don't do it you "just" have to pay a fine. At moments like these I wonder are these "journalists" so evil that they can look themselves in the mirror and write this, or are these journalists at this moment writing these things to delude themselves, in a way that our best friend Yuri Bezmenov called "show them the Gulags and they still won't believe it". I think at this moment many, many people in the lower echelons in the power structure (the worker bees like the journalists) are so tense in their mind cause they know with their God given conscience something extremely wrong is going on here that they delude themselves in writing things like this, telling themselves it'll all be right.
Its probably close to what goes down in Hollywood.

Using Jim Jeffries as an example some producer probably says " I'll give you your own TV show if you screech orange man bad 24/7 and let me turn your rear end inside out"

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I don't get why some of you guys won't disclose the country you're in. Are you worried that the enemy will triangulate your position if you give that detail away? LOL

The spotlight effect is rampant in any group of modern dissidents. The tech, and nature of echo chambers, massively inflates it.

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I am optimistic that this is a bluff, BUT that does not excuse the severity of their actions.

If I pull a fake gun on someone & demand they give me their wallet, I can't cry for help if I get shot/arrested later. "Bro, it's just a prank. Bro it's fake." No, this needs to be treated as real.

They don't get to threaten your life & then pull back later. There are millions of adverse deathjab reactions. Russian roulette or jail. They just proposed those stakes & any claims to "ethics" are off the table.

Will be praying for you Austrians (Psalms 23 & 91). Will pray for your safety & that you will not be demoralized.

MartyMcFly

Woodpecker
I don't get why some of you guys won't disclose the country you're in. Are you worried that the enemy will triangulate your position if you give that detail away? LOL
To prevent being doxxed. It is better to be cautious these days. We are living in a new cultural revolution and posts we make today may haunt us in 10 years which is why we must be careful.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
They will go door to door and inject people by force. (or in various institutions like prisons/psychiatric hospitals etc.) No doubt in my mind that this could happen soon! Who`s gonna stop them at this point?

They won't force-vaccinate people. This makes no sense from a Scriptural exegesis.

The vaccine is a pre-cursor or 'type' of the Mark of the Beast. The Book of Revelation states that the Mark must be taken voluntarily.

Why voluntarily? Because they don't just want to harm your body. They want your soul. This is how they win, and why the vaccine -- as a type of Mark -- has dangerous spiritual effects.

The globalists derive their power from twisting your arm until you agree to take the jab. However, if they hold you down and inject you with it, against your will, then they lose their demonic power. They may end up harming your body, but your soul remains intact.

(Yes, I realize that in some indigenous and isolated communities, the servants of the elite have already force-vaccinated people. However, these are just foolish public health officials acting in a zealous way, thinking that they're pleasing their globalist overlords. You can be sure that this is not part of a broader pattern.)

Last edited:

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
This is an outright war. There is no difference between a poisonous injection and a bullet to the head. If the Austrians don't rise up now and remove their government we will see outright Stalinism and that is no joke. Never in my life have I imagined that such tyranny will come to Europe in my lifetime. This is utter insanity.
Except the bullet can't take away your soul - And that's what they really want.

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
I'm not afraid of them. I openly tell everyone that covid is fake and that the only purpose of this fake is to enslave everyone, commit genocide using vaccines, and to install mark of the beast. Just told this to 3 different strangers yesterday. Not hiding....they can try coming at me if they want.
People are protesting in the streets now, this is not exactly "private", unless you completely conceal your face but still there's as chance of being arrested. It's pointless to hide identity from them, only helps them when people fear.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Orban already announcing the next step in the plan. To be honest, camps are one step away from prison, killing two.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Orban already announcing the next step in the plan. To be honest, camps are one step away from prison, killing two.

Austria-Hungarian empire.
I am actually glad the Hungarian Putin revealed his true face too!

Hungary’s ‘nationalist’ PM Viktor Orbán nothing but a commie plant
Source:
https://banneddomain.net/2019/04/24/hungarys-nationalist-pm-viktor-orban-nothing-but-a-commie-plant/

Look no further than Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán, who has successfully fooled Western (and Eastern) conservatives into believing that he and a clique of so called Eastern nationalists, including Russian President Vladimir Putin, are genuine conservatives trying to save the world from the globalists and the evil West. It seems Orban’s anti-immigration policy has been the main driver in affirming this carefully crafted ruse.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member

This is insane. There is no choice: it's death or death. The only thing you can save is your soul.

Martin Selner (remember him?) commentated about it here. Good listen.

Everyone talking about how they will take care of the rest of the West before they get around to their one and only problem, the heavily armed U.S at the other end of the alphabet..

Anyone notice this?

AustrAlia
AustrIa

They're going down the list alphabetically?

(BTW FWIW - I wonder if this has been part of a much longer term plan. In the 1920s they were riding high, on top of the world, Wall Street, Soviet Union, Weimar Germany all under their control..
1930s til 1945 really shocked them.
I wonder if this was a 100 year plan to achieve planet Messhioch / Gulag in time for some kind of coming anniversary date particularly symbolic to them. Commemorating the move from what they felt was their own personal nadir to their personal zenith, Final Victory kind of thing)

oldfaith

Robin
Orthodox
(BTW FWIW - I wonder if this has been part of a much longer term plan. In the 1920s they were riding high, on top of the world, Wall Street, Soviet Union, Weimar Germany all under their control..
1930s til 1945 really shocked them.
I wonder if this was a 100 year plan to achieve planet Messhioch / Gulag in time for some kind of coming anniversary date particularly symbolic to them. Commemorating the move from what they felt was their own personal nadir to their personal zenith, Final Victory kind of thing)
For my 2 cents - last lockdown in Russia lasted 10 days and ended on November 7, 2021 and it was the period of mass-introduction of QR codes.
November 7 is the day of Russian Communist revolution in 1917, which was largely lead by "them" - that day had been of the most celebrated holidays for 70 years in Soviet Union.

One more: the order by Moscow Mayor to introduce QR codes system back in summer was signed on June 22 - the day of Nazi Germany invasion of Soviet Russia.
Funny, when you mentioned date symbolism I thought аbout Moscow QR code order and immediately knew that it must have been signed on Jun 22, because it was the most significant date they must choose - and when I checked it was true, Jun 22.

Last edited:

Martinlb

Chicken
Bavaria up next. Home of the Illuminati haha

In Bavaria, there has been a 'dramatic' coronavirus resurgence. It prompted the Bavarian state capital of Munich to become the first major German city to cancel its Christmas market, which usually draws some three million visitors.

The Bavarian Prime Minister Markus Söder said he believes the country will 'not be able to avoid' compulsory vaccination.

He told Berliner Zeitung: 'I believe that in the end we will not be able to avoid compulsory vaccination. Otherwise it will be an endless loop with this coronavirus.'