Austria introduces mandatory vaccination for its citizens

Jake007

Sparrow
Austria currently has a prison population of just 8180 and there are over 2.5 million unvaccinated people in the country. Even if the majority of the remaining unvaccinated people give in, there's still going to be a few hundred thousands to deal with. How are they going to incarcerate so many people? Sounds like a bluff to me. It would be much easier for them to just go and force-vaccinate people, but as others have said, the leaders want people to make the choice and take it voluntarily

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Austria currently has a prison population of just 8180 and there are over 2.5 million unvaccinated people in the country. Even if the majority of the remaining unvaccinated people give in, there's still going to be a few hundred thousands to deal with. How are they going to incarcerate so many people? Sounds like a bluff to me. It would be much easier for them to just go and force-vaccinate people, but as others have said, the leaders want people to make the choice and take it voluntarily
There are a number of things they could do, one being putting them under house arrest and forcing them to wear ankle monitor bracelets. I expect that they'll garnish the wages of people who refuse to pay the fines and/or take the money directly from their bank accounts.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

In Bavaria, there has been a 'dramatic' coronavirus resurgence. It prompted the Bavarian state capital of Munich to become the first major German city to cancel its Christmas market, which usually draws some three million visitors.

The Bavarian Prime Minister Markus Söder said he believes the country will 'not be able to avoid' compulsory vaccination.

He told Berliner Zeitung: 'I believe that in the end we will not be able to avoid compulsory vaccination. Otherwise it will be an endless loop with this coronavirus.'
What has been one of the more disappointing things for me during this whole thing is how politicians I had trust in have absolutely been as much in on the agenda as everyone else. People like Söder, Kurz, Orban, Johnson. All hailed as ''alternative'' and ''populist'' politicians representing the people, a fresh of new air. I have 0 interest left for politics, it's just so completely obvious that not a politician is independent (besides those few African's who were gotten rid of, and Bolsonaro who at least at the start was actually surprised and didn't comply).

And you know with people like Söder who aren't that high up in the power structure, he might even believe what he says and that when the vaccine is mandatory the lockdowns can end, like so many do, who are still in the illusion and delusion that there's a way out of this staged crisis. Other option of course is that he's lying like the others and knows at least partly what's up.

Padouk

Kingfisher
What has been one of the more disappointing things for me during this whole thing is how politicians I had trust in have absolutely been as much in on the agenda as everyone else. People like Söder, Kurz, Orban, Johnson. All hailed as ''alternative'' and ''populist'' politicians representing the people, a fresh of new air. I have 0 interest left for politics, it's just so completely obvious that not a politician is independent (besides those few African's who were gotten rid of, and Bolsonaro who at least at the start was actually surprised and didn't comply).

And you know with people like Söder who aren't that high up in the power structure, he might even believe what he says and that when the vaccine is mandatory the lockdowns can end, like so many do, who are still in the illusion and delusion that there's a way out of this staged crisis. Other option of course is that he's lying like the others and knows at least partly what's up.

That's exactly the plan - we completely lose trust in the institutions.

Accelerationism and New World Order

Similarly, Marxists theorists after the fall of the Soviet Union realized that in order to destroy “capitalism”, the best way was actually to encourage its most aggressive variants; the goal being to bring about so much suffering and misery that people may end-up rejecting that system altogether. As such, accelerationism rests on the tried Hegelian principle of problem, reaction, solution.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
What a realization that we've come this far. Not surprising though if you understand the international forces behind this are the same forces who pushed Nazism and Communism (but that's a whole other topic of discussion).

FEnaY_EX0AAmaxF

griffinmill

Kingfisher
One country has now done it - more will follow suit throughout Europe, this is all but guaranteed. There is some violent resistance to it on the streets of Austria and Croatia, but the majority of people will accept it.

I have watched in the UK as people sit at tables in coffee shops - without masks - then when they are getting ready to leave, they put a mask on to walk a few metres to the exit. I see this done regularly. Even if the exit is literally less than ten feet from their table.

Most people are compliant. They do not ask questions, do not activate any of their critical thinking skills, and are terrified of outcast status. I was going out with a friend the other night and she asked me if I'd be wearing a mask, because she wanted to know if she should bring one. When I told her I'd not be bringing nor wearing one, she left hers at home. All people seem to require is a voice in their ear reminding them that this is all utter insanity, but they are bombarded on a daily basis by all of the social pressure and MSM propaganda.

I am terrified of being forced to take the Clot Shot, but I fear if more is not done, the policy of mandatory vaccination is headed to most countries in Europe.

Zagor

Woodpecker
Most people are compliant. They do not ask questions, do not activate any of their critical thinking skills, and are terrified of outcast status.
I can't understand why people self police. In most situations nobody enforces mask wearing, and yet people comply. Imagine if somebody put these people in prison with cell doors open and with no guards and told them that they are not allowed to leave. They would stay there and they wouldn't leave. They would even start to police among themselves to prevent anybody from thinking about leaving.
The truth is, they're prisoners of their minds and mental bars are harder to break than physical ones.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Yesterday a huge protest took place in Vienna. The conservative estimate based on a police statement is 40,000 attendees, the Freedom Party claims 100,000. As always, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

1-format6001.jpg

2098139_mobil-2014-515x386_1xCgXo_WDODRv.jpg

211120-1543-demo.jpg

Here's a timelapse showing the yuge number of people who chose to participate:

The government and the media are already trying to frame it as a protest of neo-nazis and right-wing radicals, but that's a blatant lie. I'd say there were a few hundred of those at most, compared to tens of thousands of regular citizens who showed up to protest against vaccine mandates, lockdowns and other restrictions. The demonstration was very peaceful and there were few altercations even worth mentioning.

All in all, a very successful day. Hopefully the people of Austria can maintain this level of energy and motivation and eventually regain their freedoms.

Last edited:
Yesterday a huge protest took place in Vienna. The conservative estimate based on a police statement is 40,000 attendees, the Freedom Party claims 100,000. As always, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

1-format6001.jpg

211120-1543-demo.jpg

The government and the media are already trying to frame it as a protest of neo-nazis and right-wing radicals, but that's a blatant lie. I'd say there were a few hundred of those at most, compared to tens of thousands of regular citizens who showed up to protest against vaccine mandates, lockdowns and other restrictions. The demonstration was very peaceful and there were few altercations even worth mentioning.

All in all, a very successful day. Hopefully the people of Austria can maintain this level of energy and motivation and eventually regain their freedoms.

I'm happy to hear the march reached its attendance goals. I just hope they have the right mindset to approach this battle.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

1-format6001.jpg

211120-1543-demo.jpg

I noticed in the comments under the video there were several "Lets go Brandon!" in German.

kurtybro

Woodpecker
One country has now done it - more will follow suit throughout Europe, this is all but guaranteed. There is some violent resistance to it on the streets of Austria and Croatia, but the majority of people will accept it.

I have watched in the UK as people sit at tables in coffee shops - without masks - then when they are getting ready to leave, they put a mask on to walk a few metres to the exit. I see this done regularly. Even if the exit is literally less than ten feet from their table.

Most people are compliant. They do not ask questions, do not activate any of their critical thinking skills, and are terrified of outcast status. I was going out with a friend the other night and she asked me if I'd be wearing a mask, because she wanted to know if she should bring one. When I told her I'd not be bringing nor wearing one, she left hers at home. All people seem to require is a voice in their ear reminding them that this is all utter insanity, but they are bombarded on a daily basis by all of the social pressure and MSM propaganda.

I am terrified of being forced to take the Clot Shot, but I fear if more is not done, the policy of mandatory vaccination is headed to most countries in Europe.

We've been reduced to submissive conformists, and like you said it's partly thanks to the consistent propaganda techniques employed by the media that's being drummed into everyone's heads 24/7. You need consistent fear programming in order to disarm the critical thinking faculties. I suspect the increased ubiquity of smartphones of the last 10 years is probably the key to this working. I also suspect the increasing "smart device" penetration in the coming years will make it all more powerful, until we reach a point where there is no other messaging other than the official narrative, literally 24/7 when people start implanting devices into their bodies for "health tracking" -- until we get rid of that pesky "health" part. Scary.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
This is a pivotal moment where we cross the Rubicon. Now, they've entered this stage and more will follow obviously as they'll be ordered too and the precedent has been set now. On the other hand, what difference will it really make, as your rights as unvaccinated were already gone anyway. Forming our parallel societies is all that remains, we have to remain in this society for essential things to the extent necessary (supermarkets are hard to replace), yet be not of this society. It isn't our society anymore and things like this only accelerate the forming of these parallel societies.
Time to go to El Salvador!

Edelweiss

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
What did the demo achieve? Nothing. Chanting and whistling then going home for the lockdown.

If after a MANDATORY VACCINATION no uprising is to be seen, then we deserve it all.

I talked with a colleague of mine about the mandate in Austria, saying I don't care about the lockdown, but the mandate I will not accept if it comes to our country (and it will surely will)
He (vaccinated) said that it is indeed bad news as he had planned a ski trip to Austria next month and he will have to cancel and was very upset about it.

We live in two different worlds.

May God have mercy on our souls.

What did the demo achieve? Nothing. Chanting and whistling then going home for the lockdown.

If after a MANDATORY VACCINATION no uprising is to be seen, then we deserve it all.

I talked with a colleague of mine about the mandate in Austria, saying I don't care about the lockdown, but the mandate I will not accept if it comes to our country (and it will surely will)
He (vaccinated) said that it is indeed bad news as he had planned a ski trip to Austria next month and he will have to cancel and was very upset about it.

We live in two different worlds.

May God have mercy on our souls.

I wouldn't dismiss the usefulness of those marches. Those events are actually the only way similar minds can meet. No social network or app can provide such an opportunity just be careful and apply opsec basics and avoid violence.