Austria introduces mandatory vaccination for its citizens

muscacav

Pigeon
I can't understand why people self police. In most situations nobody enforces mask wearing, and yet people comply. Imagine if somebody put these people in prison with cell doors open and with no guards and told them that they are not allowed to leave. They would stay there and they wouldn't leave. They would even start to police among themselves to prevent anybody from thinking about leaving.
The truth is, they're prisoners of their minds and mental bars are harder to break than physical ones.
Alinsky saw that and used in the Cabal's favor. https://www.garynorth.com/public/22358.cfm

Here are Alinsky's 13 tactical rules:
1. Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.
2. Never go outside the experience of your people.
3. Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy.
4. Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.
5. Ridicule is man's most potent weapon.
6. A good tactic is one your people enjoy.
7. A tactic that drags on too long is a drag.
8. Keep the pressure on.
9. The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.
10. The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.
11. If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counter side.
12. The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize and polarize it.

Kentemo

Robin
Gold Member
I'm also from a Western European country not too far from Austria. What would be the best way of action when they decide to also make it mandatory??

I don't want to pay any fines or risk imprisonment.
Would it be best to just ignore it, or starting to plan my exit from Western Europe?

Anyway, at least I can see what will happen in Austria and plan accordingly.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
I'm also from a Western European country not too far from Austria. What would be the best way of action when they decide to also make it mandatory??

Would it be best to just ignore it, or starting to plan my exit from Western Europe?

I think it might be wise to prepare for multiple scenarios. Of course, you could leave Western Europe, but unless you can make your way to Texas/Florida etc. your solid options might be limited. Those sames rules and restrictions might be imposed in say a South American country you could think of going. You're more likely to be able to bribe the feds there, but might not be able to withdraw cash from your European bank account as an unvaxxed person. So it makes sense to have to some actual paper money with you or something like crypto that you could then withdraw to your new bank account.

That said, I think these prisons and concentration camps with actually be extermination camps because there will still be millions of unvaxxed people and there's just no way to keep them all in one place. Similar to the Milgram experiment I think the compliant public would be perfectly fine with those extermination plans.

fortyfive

Woodpecker

I'm in the same boat. This year mandatory vax, next year maybe forced.

Liviu

Sparrow
Orthodox
Austrians and Germans (who are basically Bavarians so, Germans) showed multiple times in course of history a kind of a dark side of their genetics. I am from the north of Romania , from Bukovina which was part of the old principalty of Moldova and has beeb raptured by Austria in an agreement with Ottoman Empire. in 1774 - 1775. At the end of WW1 in the town of Suceava , former capital of medieval Moldova any Austrian police officcer could hang Romanians just by assuming they want the unification with Romania. Is known also, Austrians have an imperial mentality because of their former empire ( similar to English in this matter), gave a big but well hidden corruption and are more arrogant than Germans. I think God punished them to remain a small nation (8 million people today) for wanting to start WW1 at any cost if their pride wasn`t avenged because of the murder of Franz Ferdinand and for many antihumanitary and even atrocities committed on subjugated peoples in course of time.

At the end of WW1 in the town of Suceava , former capital of medieval Moldova any Austrian police officcer could hang Romanians just by assuming they want the unification with Romania. Is known also, Austrians have an imperial mentality because of their former empire ( similar to English in this matter), gave a big but well hidden corruption and are more arrogant than Germans.

I have a similar view of Austrians, especially in Vienna and Lower-Austria. You can see them promenading up and down Der Graben in vaguely traditional clothes pretending that they actually know something about the Operas they pay through the nose to see. Meh!

I think the mountain peoples in Tirol and Vorarlberg are somewhat different as they never actually ran the empire and were dirt poor peasants until the tourist money came in the 20th century. I wonder how they ended up in the same country as the Viennese.

Grow Bag

Pelican

Martin talks about fines being imposed, taking away driving license, etc., for not being vaccinated and that's likely how it will be played by the English government. The idea is to make life as uncomfortable as possible. I guess that will work for those that have not drawn a line in the sand and are unwilling to put up with a lot of discomfort.

In practical terms it would likely lead to the state plundering my bank account, leaving me without the ability to pay rent and bills, so I'd eventually lose my home. I have made provision for such an eventuality and have assets that mean I could provide for myself for some months. I have transport that is built for accessing wild places, ample camping equipment, including a wood stove for heating, and a few places in mind where I'd camp. It won't be comfortable, but comfort has been the downfall of the West. The Desert Fathers blazed the trail, austerity and discomfort is good for the soul. And remember Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

tractor

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I was thinking the other day that it'd be kinda cool to be forced to do some community service as a "sentence" for being pureblooded, taking out garbage or something like that. If would be a win-win situation for everybody, I guess. The tainted would be happy that the unvaxxed got their due punishment, and I'd get closer to God by carrying my cross and helping the community even if the latter hates me. But you don't know whether taking out the garbage is still allowed for the unvaxxed.

German Health Minister Jens Spahn is now saying that by spring people will either be 'vaccinated, recovered, or dead'

Thinly veiled threats I guess, more terror games...
Colombia has green pass at least in major cities, as does Brazil. But some cities in Brazil don't. I don't know about Paraguay, do they have it?
Well, I said rural areas. That said, in Colombia there is a small but growing resistance to the mandates and not everywhere they are enforced, the opposite (so far) is true and even some businesses have walked back in the face of social activism (taking rap in reviews and social networks, etc.). What happens is that Colombia or Panamá govs are not as direct and straightforward as the tyrants in Europe: For instance the slave pass requirement only applies when and if you want to have permission to work at 100% capacity ie. if a restaurant wants to fill up all its chairs or to stage a crowded event, it is forced to require the slave pass, or it risks fines. Otherwise, it is compelled to work at 50% capacity and apply social distancing rules. Colombia only has 46% of its population, that is in a country where oligarchs have used all the means at their disposal to blackmail and force people and where the rule of law doesn't exist so putting your hopes in legal actions is not very wise.

I hope I'm wrong but the elite will come up with something to stoke fear and keep people compliant.

In Paraguay, it seems to be getting started. Its vaxx rate is low (approx. 35% of the total population), let's see how its population takes it.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
Austria currently has a prison population of just 8180 and there are over 2.5 million unvaccinated people in the country. Even if the majority of the remaining unvaccinated people give in, there's still going to be a few hundred thousands to deal with. How are they going to incarcerate so many people? Sounds like a bluff to me. It would be much easier for them to just go and force-vaccinate people, but as others have said, the leaders want people to make the choice and take it voluntarily

With the incoming law in Austria, why don't they just force vaccinate people, as in arrest and inject them by force? What would be the moral difference between that and mandating it, ie: making it illegal not to have it. Seems a very fine line, but they may as well go the route of brute force if it's criminalised to be walking around without being vaccinated, right?

That's the rubicon that they won't cross though, even though there is very little moral difference.

Colombia has green pass at least in major cities, as does Brazil. But some cities in Brazil don't. I don't know about Paraguay, do they have it?
Addendum/update in regards to Colombia:

Colombia will have its elections in 2022. There is no good or regular option. Colombians have a choice between globalist social-democrats (Duque and Uribe backed candidates) and globalist communists (Petro and company). Violence is likely to erupt the next year, no matter who wins (street protests and disruptions caused by antifa types and maybe worse...think guerilla). So unless you have family there, house and properties, I don't recommend to move there unless you have no other option and your country is going full Stalin on you.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Thinly veiled threats I guess, more terror games...

Well, I said rural areas. That said, in Colombia there is a small but growing resistance to the mandates and not everywhere they are enforced, the opposite (so far) is true and even some businesses have walked back in the face of social activism (taking rap in reviews and social networks, etc.). What happens is that Colombia or Panamá govs are not as direct and straightforward as the tyrants in Europe: For instance the slave pass requirement only applies when and if you want to have permission to work at 100% capacity ie. if a restaurant wants to fill up all its chairs or to stage a crowded event, it is forced to require the slave pass, or it risks fines. Otherwise, it is compelled to work at 50% capacity and apply social distancing rules. Colombia only has 46% of its population, that is in a country where oligarchs have used all the means at their disposal to blackmail and force people and where the rule of law doesn't exist so putting your hopes in legal actions is not very wise.

I hope I'm wrong but the elite will come up with something to stoke fear and keep people compliant.

In Paraguay, it seems to be getting started. Its vaxx rate is low (approx. 35% of the total population), let's see how its population takes it.

They will take it in the rear

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
With the incoming law in Austria, why don't they just force vaccinate people, as in arrest and inject them by force? What would be the moral difference between that and mandating it, ie: making it illegal not to have it. Seems a very fine line, but they may as well go the route of brute force if it's criminalised to be walking around without being vaccinated, right?

That's the rubicon that they won't cross though, even though there is very little moral difference.

Explained here. They need to make you choose it.