Austrian alt-Right rapper Mr Bond arrested

fokker

Ostrich
He became very famous around 2016 for his parodies of pop music with pro-Alt-Right messages. I've heard they probably decided to zero in on him because Stephen B., the Halle failstreamer, used one of his songs in his stream.

BBC said:
Austrian authorities have arrested a rapper known as Mr Bond, whose anti-Semitic and racist songs are popular on the extreme right.
Police in the southern state of Carinthia said weapons, a Nazi-era military flag and other Nazi objects were seized at the 36-year-old's home after a lengthy investigation.
Music is key to the neo-Nazi scene, both for recruitment and financing.
Mr Bond's songs are said to have been used during a deadly attack in Germany.
A heavily armed neo-Nazi gunman targeted a synagogue in the eastern German city of Halle in October 2019 before killing a female passer-by and a man at a kebab shop.
I've also heard that they also want him done up with copyright infringement as well as hate crime charges. Some libtard like Weird Al can parody others' songs under fair use, but if Mr Bond does it, it's copyright infringement. Double standard, much?

OrthoLeaf

Sparrow
Orthodox
He became very famous around 2016 for his parodies of pop music with pro-Alt-Right messages. I've heard they probably decided to zero in on him because Stephen B., the Halle failstreamer, used one of his songs in his stream.

I've also heard that they also want him done up with copyright infringement as well as hate crime charges. Some libtard like Weird Al can parody others' songs under fair use, but if Mr Bond does it, it's copyright infringement. Double standard, much?
It's only a double standard if you take the elite at their word. The state is hell-bent on absolute control over every aspect of your life. That's their only standard. Everything else is propaganda. This is the only beginning of an increasingly totalitarian state. Lord, have mercy.