Avoiding Estrogens and Pthalates Guide

ivalyosha

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Has anyone seen this video before?

Great video. Thank you for sharing. Scary to think how much of this crap surrounds us. I appreciate his optimism that eliminating a few particularly bad sources from your life can pay big dividends. Now I need to figure out how to get my wife to reduce her intake through skin and hair care products.

On the trans note, it should be so obvious that these chemicals are fueling the whole trans movement. The problem is our medical community are such ideologues they can't even acknowledge that a human being believing they're a different gender is objectively a mental disease that should be studied to understand root causes and develop treatments not involving chopping off body parts.

Chickenlord

Chicken
Orthodox Inquirer
Great video. Thank you for sharing. Scary to think how much of this crap surrounds us. I appreciate his optimism that eliminating a few particularly bad sources from your life can pay big dividends. Now I need to figure out how to get my wife to reduce her intake through skin and hair care products.

On the trans note, it should be so obvious that these chemicals are fueling the whole trans movement. The problem is our medical community are such ideologues they can't even acknowledge that a human being believing they're a different gender is objectively a mental disease that should be studied to understand root causes and develop treatments not involving chopping off body parts.
The way to replace the beauty products for a woman would be healthy eating and lifting of weights and cardio to get a more fit/healthy body. However most women will rather poison themselves if it means they do not need to exert any physical effort to gain something lasting and beneficial. Beauty in a woman is literally just show/radation of health.