Banned from Facebook

Welp... today it happened. I was banned from Facebook for posting some of the Hunter Biden stuff coming out. Non-explicit images that were deemed sexual in nature and this news article https://gnews.org/438955/. I also tried to post just a screenshot of the front news article and that was also censored.

I am a Navy Veteran with served with honor and these gestapo tactics really infuriate me and only serve to make me feel there really is something to hide. I have lost all trust in the media this year.

surfdog

Sparrow
Welp... today it happened. I was banned from Facebook for posting some of the Hunter Biden stuff coming out. Non-explicit images that were deemed sexual in nature and this news article https://gnews.org/438955/. I also tried to post just a screenshot of the front news article and that was also censored.

I am a Navy Veteran with served with honor and these gestapo tactics really infuriate me and only serve to make me feel there really is something to hide. I have lost all trust in the media this year.
I was banned from reddit trying to post a link to the screenshots as well. They must really want to suppress that story.

iu

Durden347

Robin
Been banned already for two months. Zucc removed multiple accounts I had. Before that, I had several 30 day bans because of posts that Facebook deems 'harmful' according to their 'Community Standards.' Yeah even posting videos and comments about right-wing politics and COVID19 with some truth in them can trigger SJW Facebook mods who have nothing better to do than complain about everything that goes against their Leftist Narrative or what Silicon Valley does not want the public to know. Not to mention, it is also a tool to spy on you through cookies. It knows what you looked at in Amazon. I'm kind of glad to be out and not have to worry about friends and/or Zucc policing what I can and can't say online if it contradicts them.

EuropeanJ

Chicken
Been banned already for two months. Zucc removed multiple accounts I had. Before that, I had several 30 day bans because of posts that Facebook deems 'harmful' according to their 'Community Standards.' Yeah even posting videos and comments about right-wing politics and COVID19 with some truth in them can trigger SJW Facebook mods who have nothing better to do than complain about everything that goes against their Leftist Narrative or what Silicon Valley does not want the public to know. Not to mention, it is also a tool to spy on you through cookies. It knows what you looked at in Amazon. I'm kind of glad to be out and not have to worry about friends and/or Zucc policing what I can and can't say online if it contradicts them.
Now me and others I know are being what I call “shadow banned.”
They ask for our ID, and then say because of the virus that it will take longer to check it.

I’ve waited for over half a year, some I know have had accounts in this phase for a year.
During this time, you can’t delete anything from your Facebook profile or anything, but it still shows up, you can even message people on Facebook from Instagram since they are connected now.

I was banned many times, the last for posting anti-Biden memes (related to Tara Reid).

Durden347

Robin
Now me and others I know are being what I call “shadow banned.”
They ask for our ID, and then say because of the virus that it will take longer to check it.

I’ve waited for over half a year, some I know have had accounts in this phase for a year.
During this time, you can’t delete anything from your Facebook profile or anything, but it still shows up, you can even message people on Facebook from Instagram since they are connected now.

I was banned many times, the last for posting anti-Biden memes (related to Tara Reid).
Tried making an account a month ago and that also got disabled. It only had a pic (not of myself) and a couple of posts. None are political, controversial, or against 'Facebook Community Standards'. I was about to to add people to the account and as soon as I logged on, Facebook told me the account is disabled. I wonder if I'm being spied on.

kel

Ostrich
I've let my Facebook linger for years, just there but essentially unused, I'd log in once every other week or so and see if anyone had messaged me there, because for a while people were using messenger (I refuse to put it on my phone, so this was not a good way to reach me about anything important). I never bothered to delete it, but maybe I will. Not that it deletes anything from their database really, but, just to be completely off the thing as much as anyone can be.

nagareboshi

Woodpecker
Don't worry about "what if my friend can't find me on Facebook anymore". If it's a true friend seeking a serious discussion, he will reach out to a friend-of-a-friend who has your phone number until they eventually reach you.