Bar owner, prosecuted for killing in self-defense, commits suicide

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
The one thing to keep in mind is that Antifa has been starting forest fires and still the GOP refuses to investigate them as a terrorist organization.

So if your plan is to move rural, it will buy you time, but eventually these violent leftists will come there as well. And it appears they can do whatever they please and get away with it.
Rural areas along the west coast may not be safe. Elsewhere in the US seems to be ok for now (ie. Midwest rural, Appalachian rural, Southern rural, etc.)

Rural areas along the west coast may not be safe. Elsewhere in the US seems to be ok for now (ie. Midwest rural, Appalachian rural, Southern rural, etc.)
For now.

I don't hold out for miracles, but even during the riots for example, in the bluest cities, hispanic ethnic enclaves actually defended themselves against BLM and drove them out- the media of course wouldn't touch it - but you'll be surprised if chaos really starts, how many ethnic enclaves will form quickly - none of these groups like each other, but globalists trying to stoke hatred of White Christians - the anti-Christian part may backfire with hispanics too.

I know Omaha is still a city, but it's in an incredibly red state, and this still happened.
The rot in the US is deep. It goes all the way down to the average man on the street. Even the people who describe themselves as right wing, Christian, etc. are generally just not good people. I'm an American expatriate and am always shocked at the low quality of the people whenever I return.

As many have noted in the COVID and other threads, even people with tiny amounts of power like the grocery store clerk, the barista, the security guard, etc. will try to negatively impact your life. And those without any formal power will try to mobilize the mob. The options seem to be becoming a hermit, microcommunities and expatriation. All of these options require resources and won't be available to most people.

andy

Robin
No place is safe. There will be no peace. Why? because nobody wants to confront these Black Bolsheviks. If every time there was a BLM protest, people called these people by their true name: Bolshevik, optics would change. BLM can't deny it's marxist roots. They also can't deny their PLA handlers, nor their PLA money. They are Bolsheviks, and until people understand BLM is and never was about racial justice, or whatever their alleged cover story is, we'll continue to lose.

All it takes is for people to peacefully confront BLM by calling them Bolsheviks. PLA-sympathizers. The money trail leads to the PLA. The PLA knows it's easier to fragment America along racial lines, than class ones.

The bar owner should not have taken his life. The only way anyone wins in this situation is yelling a word more powerful than the N-word: Bolshevik. Watch how quickly they'll melt when you call them "Bolshevik".

. The only way anyone wins in this situation is yelling a word more powerful than the N-word: Bolshevik. Watch how quickly they'll melt when you call them "Bolshevik".
Unfortunately I have to disagree. Most woke will don't know the history of communism and even if they did, they wouldn't care. In fact, charging them with communists and the left (hypocritically) will bring out the "McCarthyite" charge (even though McCarthy was right).

They want violence and nothing will satiate that. Unless there is a miracle, at this point, we are down the inevitable path to civil war.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
A Sad story, especially that he chose suicide, though through the video's presented seems like a path he would have taken than say a Killdozer or Christoper Dorner exit.

I recommend everyone read Robert Cialdini’s Influence.

He cites the example of a line for photocopying where the psychological plant merely says, “Can I go in front of you because I have to make some photocopies?” [which everyone else is doing anyway, showing how ridiculous all the people acquiescing are]

In another example, Cialdini brings up an experiment where (long before rape accusations became garden variety) a plant yells “RAPE!” while two more plants ignore it, so the unaware member of the public assumes nothing happened because he sees the second and third people ignoring the first person.

This is what the media, celebrities and Democrats are doing day in, day out.

“We are rioting and destroying livelihoods because black lives really matter!”

“We don’t protest 8-year-old black kids being murdered by other blacks because the po-lice and wypipo are the real issue!”

“‘RIOTS!’ is just Republican racism designed to smear peaceful protesting.”

When I say this is all a psyop, I am not talking about some secretive cabal.

This is out-in-the-open conditioning and reconditioning.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Americans are going to quickly realise its not the commies on the streets who are the biggest threat. The police, DA and political system is not on their side.

We're going to see more of this as one side is emboldened to martyr itself to put fear on the other. Whats the point of the constitution if you can be lynched in court to appease a mob? And this guy had plenty of evidence to back him up too.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
We may be past the point of no return. The left has a level of control now where there are Marxist riots on the streets of Omaha and, if an American defends himself and his property, the mob, local politicians, media, and the legal system all mobilize to destroy him. Barring civil war, it seems the US will have to go through a period of far left totalitarianism and the remnants of the whites will be the kulaks.
It is past the point of return. It is also past the point of being able to fight back. Yuri Bezmanov said that there were a few years left back in the 1980s. But the people were nowhere near aware of the danger they were in. The majority or a large minority would have to be aware of the bioleninist in academia and the institutions.

Even now a small minority is aware of the reasons. Most just react to the end-tail madness like the riots and BLM. They voted for Trump being somehow aware that things are going bad for european heritage americans. But ultimately it's over. The future populations will have even less cognitivie abilities to see through the nonsense and propaganda. It will be even easier to weaponize races or genders. What will you be fighting for? And who will be fighting for what? The only way to preserve the US would be to either seize the entire government, complete with military, federal banks, media, academia, masonic lodges, secret services - all within days or weeks (starting with secret services, military command). How will you be able to do that?

Even the ideas of a civil war are misguided. That will at best be a temporary thing until the federal troops roll in. As painful as it is, the US and most of the West is in the last phases. It was a great country and you might still be able to have a fine life in a country that will resemble more Brazil in the future. But it won't be the US anymore - and if you happen to be white, then you better be well-insulated or wealthy, because you will be increasingly treated like in South Africa.

Last edited:
One of my best friends committed suicide last year before all the real madness started. It has haunted me in my thoughts ever since. First it was anger over how he could leave his two young children without their Dad. This now has turned into a feeling of loss, shocked that I can relate to him now sometimes.. some men really feel there is no way out but the bullet.

RIP mate

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Friend of Gardner provided screenshots of his final message before his suicide. I'm honestly fuming at the Leftists' doxxing. :mad:

Then Justin received backlash on social media and the page was taken down due to a flood of email complaints, raising just $100.

When Justin created a second page, that's when he was personally attacked. A Black Lives Matter activist group contacted his place of employment with a scripted demand, claiming to black ball him and any of the companies he works for. Justin changed his screen name on Facebook after his LinkedIn profile was posted to several websites, including pictures of his son.

"Never have I been targeted so viciously," Justin stated as he was forced to deactivate the second GoFundMe fundraiser, only raising $45.

A swarm of social media jockeys reported both campaigns to "Customer Happiness Agents," alleging a "violation of Terms of Service" to the site's administrators.

After two censored attempts on the mainstream crowdfunding platform, Justin decided to create an alternative Spotfund page that sadly turned into a memorial fund.

"I am sorry to announce he is no longer with us," Justin wrote under Gardner's alias. "This tragic loss of life never had to happen! Please help the family on the funeral expenses. God bless Jake and his sweet soul!"

Last edited:

tomtud

Pelican
Clearly there were other mental issues here. Many are accused, go through the system and even sent off to prison and do not kill themselves.

from what i have read here, if it is true that blm harassed him afterwards, well they should be held accountable and charged criminally or held to account in civil court and sued for damages.

this would occur if republicans were doing their jobs, if the system was doing theirs.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
The rot in the US is deep. It goes all the way down to the average man on the street. Even the people who describe themselves as right wing, Christian, etc. are generally just not good people. I'm an American expatriate and am always shocked at the low quality of the people whenever I return.

As many have noted in the COVID and other threads, even people with tiny amounts of power like the grocery store clerk, the barista, the security guard, etc. will try to negatively impact your life. And those without any formal power will try to mobilize the mob. The options seem to be becoming a hermit, microcommunities and expatriation. All of these options require resources and won't be available to most people.
Funny you should mention Covid-19.

My thought is that if the government doesn't care about businesses being burned and looted and people being unjustly indicted for self-defense, you can bet they'd screw the average business owner and working man by inflating Covid-19 numbers and the like.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Cross posted in the Riot Thread. When I realized this was in Omaha, I looked up the bar and as I suspected, I have been there. I stop off there for the night when I am driving along I-80, and do my best to hit all the cool bars in town. For all I know, this guy was working the bar that night, since it was a Friday or Saturday night, and owners usually oversee things at that time.

It is in the Old Market district, which is an area of historic buildings downtown that has been developed as a trendy place with lots of bars and restaurants. It had an old fashioned vibe that I really like. There is a thread on RVF about how ugly modern buildings are, which I agree with. I much prefer older architecture and style. This bar in an area that dates back to the late 1800s, and the interior decor plays off that vibe.

Unfortunately, the bar is listed as permanently closed, as you would expect with owner's life being ruined and then him committing suicide.

RIP.