Bar owner, prosecuted for killing in self-defense, commits suicide

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
You can be indicted for anything. It’s a really low hurdle. The way a grand jury is set up is to ask is there probably cause- meaning is there a 50% likelihood that the person did this or could be guilty. An actual conviction requires beyond a reasonable doubt- 90% threshold. Grand juries are one sided- you don’t even get to defend yourself- and you aren’t even there in the courtroom- it just means some people in a room with a prosecutor were shown some cherry picked evidence to support the state’s claim- and anything that undermines their claim is excluded. If this case actually went to trial, he would have a good chance of winning.
I was on a grand jury and this is correct. A grand jury indictment is basically meaningless since 99.9% of the accusations presented to the grand jury get indicted. Grand jury indictment is basically the prosecutor accusing you of something and not a finding of guilt or innocence.

We had one very flimsy accusation where a person clearly wanted to drive their neighbor out of their neighborhood with a highly questionable accusation. Literally no evidence besides the "Karen" giving a statement to police saying the guy said this and did that. But we had to vote for it because probable cause.

Out of the 100 or so cases I voted on, every single one issued an indictment. All of them. There is no way all of those cases were guilty/true.

bucky

Ostrich
I don't even disagree. I respect him for standing up for what he believed in. Those men become your bread and butter when you actually have a chance to lead a rebellion, win a war against an oppressive force. And honestly - not everyone goes through the same information and life experience highway that let them perceive reality the same as other men. He stood on the right side of history, but was just overwhelmed. The rioters and BLM thugs think that they are so righteous when in reality they are nothing but bolshevik scum that will be swept aside by the elite as soon as they are no longer needed. At least he died more like a paladin knight fighting for what he believed in - everyone should respect that especially since he did not want to do any harm to anyone.
Oh, but they won't. The rest of my immediate family will look at the skin colors involved and instinctively go with "black good/white bad" as the TV has conditioned them to believe. With some of them, there will be a pang of doubt in their eyes while saying something like "it's complicated" because on some level they know it really isn't, but fear and desire to stay in the goodwhite crowd will win out.

It's getting really depressing out there. Even my mom, who's normally the mostly reasonable and conservative of the bunch made some clever joke about Trump being a stooge of Putin the other day. Think about how evil all of this is, got to obsess over "white supremacy" and white people supposedly going around murdering black people for no good reason when in reality they murder us at a vastly higher rate, got to always be on the brink of nuclear war with Russia based on outright lies the MSM made up, rather than cooperating with them and being something like allies as we should be. Abortion too, got to always be killing babies. Leftism/mainstream conservatism (but I repeat myself) really is a satanic death cult.

Last edited:
I think he was killed. This guy would have fought the case and won. Someone or some group of people are pulling strings to get DA's appointed to charge people with defending themselves in a concerted effort to demoralize Americans. When he was at his weakest, it would seem like suicide is the quickest thing he would do, but I wouldn't put it past a hit. A 10k hit is a low price to pay for implementing mass psychological terror in fly-over country. The black DA who turned around the initial exoneration was just the icing on the cake.

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
There is no doubt this guy got smoked and they made it look like a suicide. He's a veteran... easy to push that story because the average American is so outrageously stupid they think every veteran has PTSD.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
I think he was killed. This guy would have fought the case and won. Someone or some group of people are pulling strings to get DA's appointed to charge people with defending themselves in a concerted effort to demoralize Americans. When he was at his weakest, it would seem like suicide is the quickest thing he would do, but I wouldn't put it past a hit. A 10k hit is a low price to pay for implementing mass psychological terror in fly-over country. The black DA who turned around the initial exoneration was just the icing on the cake.
Counter-serveillance and being generally paranoid is a good thing after self-defense. This would have helped him too:

No matter how right you may be. Revenge is guaranteed. So go into hiding if you can. Or have others watch your six.

Unless all people who want you dead are themselves dead. A target will remain on your back for life.

I hope I am wrong but this is what it looked like.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
His business was attacked by invaders imported from other neighborhoods and towns while it was closed, not by his regular clientele during regular business hours. The whole case has nothing to do with the crowd that usually gathers there.
Hiding out anywhere is no guarantee if transport can be arranged by invaders.

bucky

Ostrich
Counter-serveillance and being generally paranoid is a good thing after self-defense. This would have helped him too:

No matter how right you may be. Revenge is guaranteed. So go into hiding if you can. Or have others watch your six.

Unless all people who want you dead are themselves dead. A target will remain on your back for life.

I hope I am wrong but this is what it looked like.
This is especially true if the person you kill in self defense is a member of a highly ethnocentric group that values violent criminals of its own in-group and immediate family more highly than decent people from alien groups who are not family. Note that a whole lot of the world is exactly like this, if not most. It's also likely that if you're ever forced to kill to defend yourself or your family, you're going to be dealing with someone from exactly such a group.

Last edited:

STG

Robin
This is especially true if the person you kill in self defense is a member of a highly ethnocentric group that values violent criminals of its own in-group and immediate family more highly than decent people from alien groups who are not family. Note that a whole lot of the world is exactly like this, if not most. It's also likely that if you're ever forced to kill to defend yourself or your family, you're going to be dealing with someone from exactly such a group.
You nailed it.

There is something about the third worlders that we haven't discovered yet, or has been discovered and suppressed, that makes them hardwired to act like this.

This is why you could give a third world nation an exact copy of the U.S. Constitution and you still would never have the civilization that is (was) present in America.

infowarrior1

Hummingbird
This Ethnocentrism would explain the Israelite treatment of the Midianites. To forestall generational revenge:

1And the LORD said to Moses, 2“Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”

3So Moses told the people, “Arm some of your men for war, that they may go against the Midianites and execute the LORD’s vengeance on them. 4Send into battle a thousand men from each tribe of Israel.”

5So a thousand men were recruited from each tribe of Israel— twelve thousand armed for war. 6And Moses sent the thousand from each tribe into battle, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar the priest, who took with him the vessels of the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.

7Then they waged war against Midian, as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed every male. 8 Among the slain were Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba— the five kings of Midian. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword.

9The Israelites captured the Midianite women and their children, and they plundered all their herds, flocks, and goods. 10Then they burned all the cities where the Midianites had lived, as well as all their encampments, 11and carried away all the plunder and spoils, both people and animals.

12They brought the captives, spoils, and plunder to Moses, to Eleazar the priest, and to the congregation of Israel at the camp on the plains of Moab, by the Jordan across from Jericho. 13And Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the congregation went to meet them outside the camp.

14But Moses was angry with the officers of the army— the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds— who were returning from the battle. 15“Have you spared all the women?” he asked them. 16“Look, these women caused the sons of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to turn unfaithfully against the LORD at Peor, so that the plague struck the congregation of the LORD. 17So now, kill all the boys, as well as every woman who has had relations with a man, 18but spare for yourselves every girl who has never had relations with a man.
The other way around high Ethnocentrism is the Catholic Churches' ban on Cousin marriage. Which will have to be generational project.

Which will reduce the Tribalism of the resident Ethnocentric peoples:

“What were the grounds for these extensive prohibitions on consanguineous marriages? The ‘Dictionnaire de Droit Canonique’ (1949) gives three general reasons that have been proposed:

“1. The moral reason, that marriage would threaten the respect and shame due to near ones.
2. The social reason, that distant marriages enlarge the range of social relations. This common ‘anthropological’ notion was put forward by those great theologians, St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, who recognised that out-marriage multiplied the ties of kinship and thus prevented villages from becoming ‘closed communities’, that is, solidary ones.
“3. The physiological reason, that the fertility of the mother or the health of the children might be endangered.
“The statements of Thomas Aquinas, which appeared in his ‘Summa Theologica‘ and was highly influential during the Middle Ages, raised a number of possible objections to consanguineous marriage…. Third, such unions would ‘prevent people widening their circle of friends’ (2 above)….
“In Thomas Gilby’s translation of the Summa, the passage reads as follows [this is St. Thomas Aquinas]:

‘The third reason is that incest would prevent people widening their circle of friends. When a man takes a wife from another family he is joined in special friendship with her relations; they are to him as his own. And so Augustine writes, “The demands of charity are fulfilled by people coming together in the bonds that the various ties of friendship require, so that they may live together in a profitable and becoming amity; nor should one man have many relationships restricted to one other, but each single should go to many singly.”‘

Perhaps the breakup of highly tribalistic peoples via the ban on 1st, 2nd cousin marriage is necessary for the coming of our current society.

Last edited:

DanielH

Woodpecker
This country is rapidly becoming an intolerable place to live. In the middle of a civil war, only one side is allowed to fight. If the other side fights - or even defends itself - it's immediately, brutally crushed by the exact same people that side voted to support it.
Yeah honestly the psychological warfare is physically exhausting me. Reminds me of a quote by Father Seraphim Rose, "[the] psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will equal the physical trials of the martyrs. But in order to face these trials we must be living in a different world." I don't think we're there yet, but there is real Evil working to isolate us from each other and demoralize us.