Barricade Garage

Easy_C

Peacock
I wanted to start a thread for one under-appreciated commentator..

First off *Blanket Disclaimer of profanity for potentially every video he posts. The guy may be a Christian, but he's also got a rough background.

Barricade Garage is a former gang banger who was sent to prison for a number of violent felonies which he refuses to discuss. As a gang banger he was involved in active gang activities including extortion, racketeering, and was "sliced to ribbons" in a retaliatory knife attack he tells the story of.

While in prison he discovered the bible and in his own words, realized that "The Bible is the most gangsta book you'll ever read!" and read the book cover to cover seven times over six months in solitary confinement. Initially after getting out he was a mechanic but was "triggered" by his experiences in prison and began making comedy sketches on his channel before starting to do live streams. They're very candid train of thought type videos without much structure but often focused along a single thread of thought.

Although he is converted, he offers a very unique and very harsh perspective on many issues. He calls out many right wing personalities as "merchants" motivated entirely by their own money, has critiqued the right for being lazy and valuing comfort, and calls out many specific ways which we're soft and don't even realize it.

My favorite reason for him He points out how harsh and aggressive the Biblical Christian religion actually is. You won't find any of the modern "soft" type of thinking from him and he points out how the Christian religion is not actually "Bubbles and Flowers" and is an extremely harsh, aggressive institution historically.

Again keep in mind that this guy used to be an actual, bona-fide street gang banger. As a result his perspectives are extremely harsh, unfiltered, and blunt and I don't think most people out there are ready for this kind of content as most Americans are too soft to even be comfortable hearing how someone like this looks at the world.

A few recent ones I like from the live streams:

Channel:

Video: "The Bible"

Video "The Black Community":

Video "Earth Bending":

Video "Air Bending":

Video "Fire Bending":

MajorStyles

Pelican
I liked a few of his videos. Then again, any socio-political commentator that is permitted to have a YouTube channel is, from my perspective, immediately suspect. This means that he is approved of by the oligarchs. By contrast, just look at how many red-pill commentators have been banned from YouTube.

To his defense, maybe they don't know about him yet.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I liked a few of his videos. Then again, any socio-political commentator that is permitted to have a YouTube channel is, from my perspective, immediately suspect. This means that he is approved of by the oligarchs. By contrast, just look at how many red-pill commentators have been banned from YouTube.

To his defense, maybe they don't know about him yet.

Or, to your second point, possibly just flying under the radar. 155k subscribers isn't a ton and I'd never heard of this guy prior to this post.

Easy_C

Peacock
I suspect he's flying under the radar. He also is less likely to get flak because he's black, and that seems to grant some kind of leeway.

He says a LOT of things that are far, far, outside the safe boundaries of "conservative" thought such as calling out the stupidity of the right wing mentality in regards to gun rights:

Or directly calling out the puppet masters:

He will get away with it for awhile, but he's on the path to calling out (((them))) straight up, and when he does (((they))) will come down on his platform. His preaching is right though, modernity has softened Christians so much which is why the enemy is getting away with so much.

Philonous

Sparrow
I like him. Very compelling Christian coming from the “black American cultural perspective”. I say this as a white Christian who still lives quite contentedly in a mixed-race area.

However, even in saying these things, I have to admit the Soros-backed riots and CRT have really sunk American race relations into the toilet.

There’s now an awful, awful lot of black separatism in the US—a lot of blacks pushing for a “black ethonostate” (either the return to Africa or the creation of a black sub-nation within the contiguous American states).

There’s this prevalent notion that as soon as whites are out of the way everything’s going to be gravy. It’s the total opposite of everything Barricade Garage says in his own videos—total rejection of self-accountability for anything.

Nonetheless, mass irresponsibility has its appeal. Soros couldn’t get whole cities to riot if it didn’t.

And so I’d expect that eventually there’s going to be that black ethostate. “Republic of New Afrika”—and that after the first five years of its existence it’ll start looking as corrupt and hopeless as the Congo under Mobutu.

As far as the rest of the US, I foresee a breaking-up of the union—people tiring of the corrupt federal system and doing more and more things locally. This, with or without the federal gov’t’s approval. They’ll stop depending on federal moneys and simply increase local taxes to offset the difference—but likewise, they’ll stop paying federal taxes. Basically, incremental moves toward secession in red states.

But I think all of this has to happen. People have to get a lot more clear about where they stand on various things, including their Christian faith.

See, the churches in the west really shot themselves in both feet in the 20th century with their love of usury and stock speculation. And so they became beholden to certain (((non-Christian))) bankers who controlled the money supply. And when you’re beholden to someone, they set the terms—and one of these terms was a tacit acceptance of un-Christian policies in civil education and civil culture. See also national foreign policy.

And so even though I’d argue the Christian west was in some ways more “enlightened” and “developed” than Russia at the start of the 20th century—less prone to being the water-carriers of hapless aristocrats (in some cases even debauched ones)—by the end of that century the Christian west had become faithless, atomized, disunited, morally degenerate, extremely materialist and downright anti-Christian. This, even as Russia was reclaiming its Christianity after the fall of the USSR.

And so the American people are going to have to do what amounts to the most profound overhaul conceivable in order to get back to American communities that are centered on virtue, and return to encouraging this in younger generations. And in that overhaul they’re going to make mistakes, with a lot of people then suffering a protracted period of discomfort an inconvenience. But it has to happen.

Last edited:

Ranhansha

Pigeon
Gold Member
He will get away with it for awhile, but he's on the path to calling out (((them))) straight up, and when he does (((they))) will come down on his platform. His preaching is right though, modernity has softened Christians so much which is why the enemy is getting away with so much.
Oh, he already knew.

Thanks for reminding me this guy exists. For some reason I never got around to checking out the rest of his stuff after seeing that video a while back, but dude's got some bangers in his library. Glad to see he's kept the faith as strong as his sense of humor.

Last edited:

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Orthodox
He is alright, I liked his rant on gun control. I send the short videos to normies sometimes, it is a a lot truth in condensed format.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Pretty enjoyable listen about the Bible from Barricade Garage. He retells some of the stories from OT and parables, ties things in a bit with modern day Christianity.

Christians use to go hard, not no more, they asking for masks at the door