Behavior of women during the riots

Captainstabbin

Hummingbird
She'll get a soft sentence, then probation. She'll tell the judge that she's been so inspired by nurses during COVID that she wants to go to nursing school and she can't do that with a felony conviction.
To respond to my own post. The "wanting to go to nursing school" defense was the one use successfully by a woman who was looking at years in jail for a false rape allegation. The judge gave her probation only.

RomikJan

Pigeon
I live close to the city and have seen plenty of woman rolling up in 75k cars and hurdle of em getting out of the car all dolled up like theyre going to a nightclub. You can hear the "likes" and "omgoshes" spill out of the car soon as they open the doors. They go take a few pics then you can see them going back to the car lying to themselves not good idea to park here and the rest would agree and leave. Its like they just needed to validate their online profile that they are for the movement. Its sad i see all of this from my balcony. Sometimes its a couple , but its just a sad dude following his gf around with a camera. Its the same people that video tape themselves giving homeless money and putting it online. They tell themselves they are doing a good deed by going out but would they do this good deed if they couldnt show it online. They post these pics up and engage in comments like they were at these protests for hours battling it out and have kept up with these issues for a long time and tell others to research. When they only went there to take a pic and leave. It makes me sick watching these yoga pants woman tell others that they need to research and educate themselves.

American women going nuts as usual. why that doesnt suprise me. well in Germany we have some of those sjws but not nearly as many. shit like that makes me appreciate having a close proximity to traditional non western women. you american men chose to deal with those crazy bitches. you could be chilling in a foregn country right now with a local chick. just deny American feminists dick, love, attention, money. go for christian, traditional women only. or stay single.

La Águila Negra

Woodpecker
Obese black women are stunning and brave

edit oh hell its a tranny. Is it bad that I think most black women look this bad? I mean it’s always bad to not be able to identify a tranny right away View attachment 23595
Well most black US women abroad have the build of a stallion so I don't blame you

The worst part is when they open their mouths. The residents of this neighbourhood should consider themselves lucky

Love the gap between the teeth though. So accurate!

Obese black women are stunning and brave

edit oh hell its a tranny. Is it bad that I think most black women look this bad? I mean it’s always bad to not be able to identify a tranny right away View attachment 23595
Hahaha, I'm with you, man. I just thought it was an ugly fat chick. Same difference.

Technically, by their measurement, you paid "it" (and all their ideals) the highest compliment.

AlwaysMe

The way the guy strolls by and casually maces the "lead singer" in the eyes as she is just starting to head-bang is priceless. The American in me is repulsed by the cruelty, but at the same time it is hilarious!
Does anyone know the name or term for those whips/clubs the cops have? They look really useful. Name?

ABeast

Sparrow
Cruelty? This was how your ancestors used to deal with young people being idiotic upstarts, because the alternative is, well, America today.
My upbringing and thus my instinctual values are pretty far from my ancestors ways. I can't say I have a definite opinion about where to draw the line in terms of physically punishing children and youth. On the one hand they avoided a lot of the madness we have today by nipping it in the bud, on the other hand we have to admit that the ways of the past led to the present. Traditional society created the wonders of Western Civ, but they also led to the World Wars that destroyed it.

Elipe

Pigeon
Traditional society created the wonders of Western Civ, but they also led to the World Wars that destroyed it.
You can't really say that traditional society was directly responsible for the World Wars, for several reasons:
  • This ignores the thousands of years of traditional society before the 20th century in which World Wars never happened.
  • The World Wars occurred as a result of a combination of several factors that only existed in the last 100-200 years:
    • Jewish money and power - yes, the Jews were in key positions of various powerful institutions even before WW1. Recall that Karl Marx, a Jew, was born in 1818 and wrote much of his works in the middle of the 19th century.
    • Technology enabled rapid remote communication which saw the quick rise of cryptographic concerns - man in the middle attacks, wiretapping, and the ability to rapidly organize assassinations and other surgical operations on the fly without needing to be actually present with the operatives.
    • Technology also gave rise to the modern press, which has exponentially strengthened the ability of liars to deceive entire masses. Those liars have been at it for so long that even the historical records became colored. Adding electronic communication to the recipe simply strengthened the ability of propagandists to disseminate propaganda on a level hitherto unknown.
  • European nations had formed a fragile, decentralized network of military alliances that acted as dominoes falling when it came to declaring war against one power. Of course, one should ask: was this network formed accidentally or was it formed purposefully to incite such a World War?
  • If you read about the conditions in Europe at the time that Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated, and if you dig into the assassination itself, there are indications that there is more to this story than we were taught.

ABeast

Sparrow
You can't really say that traditional society was directly responsible for the World Wars, for several reasons:
  • This ignores the thousands of years of traditional society before the 20th century in which World Wars never happened.
  • The World Wars occurred as a result of a combination of several factors that only existed in the last 100-200 years:
    • Jewish money and power - yes, the Jews were in key positions of various powerful institutions even before WW1. Recall that Karl Marx, a Jew, was born in 1818 and wrote much of his works in the middle of the 19th century.
    • Technology enabled rapid remote communication which saw the quick rise of cryptographic concerns - man in the middle attacks, wiretapping, and the ability to rapidly organize assassinations and other surgical operations on the fly without needing to be actually present with the operatives.
    • Technology also gave rise to the modern press, which has exponentially strengthened the ability of liars to deceive entire masses. Those liars have been at it for so long that even the historical records became colored. Adding electronic communication to the recipe simply strengthened the ability of propagandists to disseminate propaganda on a level hitherto unknown.
  • European nations had formed a fragile, decentralized network of military alliances that acted as dominoes falling when it came to declaring war against one power. Of course, one should ask: was this network formed accidentally or was it formed purposefully to incite such a World War?
  • If you read about the conditions in Europe at the time that Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated, and if you dig into the assassination itself, there are indications that there is more to this story than we were taught.
These are all good points, but I would still say that traditional society created those conditions. There were problems created by introducing technology, mass media, Jewish immigration, global finance, ect. that the traditional societies were unable to deal with without causing those massive wars. I would say that the pre-war world was quite good in many ways, but there was also room for improvement. Can we just go backwards or would it lead to a repetition of history?