Behavior of women during the riots

Elipe

Pigeon
the traditional societies were unable to deal with without causing those massive wars.
But were the wars caused by the traditional aspects of traditional societies, or were they goaded into something that would not have otherwise arisen organically?

No effect occurs without a cause. What caused Hitler to come to power? Or to phrase that another way, what was Hitler's election a response to?

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The Russians beat them the way their fathers (likely absent) should have beaten them.

If you stand around like cucks and mutter about free speech then you get what you have right now. An endless parade of subversion funded by the most devious and evil people in the world. Ironically while people saying things like "there are only two genders" have their lives ruined.

Pop quiz. How much evil has freedom of speech prevented versus how much evil has it created?
  • Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image
  • Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
  • Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour
Freedom of speech and expression is in direct contravention with God's laws.

Peacock
Gold Member
This has to be a joke. The person in the picture looks like it was modeled (ha!) after old Wanda

Skits like this were the trojan horse to normalizing transsexuals. Every notable comedian, especially black comedian, had to go through this humiliation ritual.

I think it was Chapelle who called it out and refused to go along, at one point turning down $50 million contract. He was faced in a situation where he was forced into wearing a dress and putting on a trans scene even though the comic effect from that was very limited, his ((producers)) were just insisting on that. So he figured it was some kind of humiliation ritual and cultural subversion scheme. That's why he had walked out.

Last edited:

the high

Woodpecker
Skits like this were the trojan horse to normalizing transsexuals. Every notable comedian, especially black comedian, had to go through this humiliation ritual.

I think it was Chapelle who called it out and refused to go along, at one point turning down $50 million contract. He was faced in a situation where he was forced into wearing a dress and putting on a trans scene even though the comic effect from that was very limited, his ((producers)) were just insisting on that. So he figured it was some kind of humiliation ritual and cultural subversion scheme. That's why he had walked out.

lol at Oprah feigning ignorance.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member

I've heard stories like this about Chapelle for decades. I’m a little curious how (((they))) haven’t cancelled his career completely

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
I've heard stories like this about Chapelle for decades. I’m a little curious how (((they))) haven’t cancelled his career completely
I have a theory that some people are extremely high ranking souls that the prince of lies will eternally bait rather than punishing them for defiance in a way that will push them closer to God.

ABeast

Sparrow
But were the wars caused by the traditional aspects of traditional societies, or were they goaded into something that would not have otherwise arisen organically?

No effect occurs without a cause. What caused Hitler to come to power? Or to phrase that another way, what was Hitler's election a response to?
Traditional society wasn't able to deal with the incredible increase in productivity that happened with steam power. The old world basically needed all the manpower it could get and then some. So I think that Marxism was somewhat inevitable since the obvious solution is to have everyone work less and the State distributes the extra profits around. Of course this approach tends to fail and destroy excess wealth and still create inequality, but some of the ideas can be incorporated into traditional society effectively in my opinion.

The unproductive always hate the productive, especially if there are high barriers of entry and low skilled jobs have disappeared.

They're mostly a product of narcicistic single mothers who feel entitled to high value men and high status jobs.

Damaged and low value people also always hate high value people and try to bring them down to their level and beat them with experience.

In clown world a barista (job I can teach a mentally retarded kid within 5 minutes) is equal to an engineer (high IQ and many years of education required).

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Once again, if we remove women from the workforce then virtually every social problem disappears overnight.

All new constitutions need to read: "No woman may earn a salary or commission."

And since the constitutions are toothless due to a lack of consequences for breaking them, it should follow: "The penalty for transgressing this law shall be a fine levied against both transgressing parties equal to the median yearly wage earned in the nation."

Let them do charity work.

But nothing paid. This eliminates labor supply gluts, prostitution on every part of the spectrum, feminism in general, declining birth rates and labor union weakening to name but a few benefits.

PillBoxer

Pigeon
There's a poor understanding there to the way that cost of preparation to be good at a job is baked into the cost of the service provided. And it's much easier to tear down someone of high achievement as a beneficiary of "privilege" than to try and acquire those same qualifications.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Once again, if we remove women from the workforce then virtually every social problem disappears overnight.

All new constitutions need to read: "No woman may earn a salary or commission."

And since the constitutions are toothless due to a lack of consequences for breaking them, it should follow: "The penalty for transgressing this law shall be a fine levied against both transgressing parties equal to the median yearly wage earned in the nation."

Let them do charity work.

But nothing paid. This eliminates labor supply gluts, prostitution on every part of the spectrum, feminism in general, declining birth rates and labor union weakening to name but a few benefits.
We likely will have a great reset. It may actually go the way you are suggesting here, instead of the blm reset which would put trannies, gays and big black single mothers in charge of society.

I would argue that women are better at some jobs: primary school teachers, midwives, child care. or if your wife has a baby and wants to work part time to have more purpose in life, and not be bored, I don’t see a problem with it, but we don’t have to agree on everything

But making women Into cops, doing manual labor, or as typists? Yikes

Peacock
Gold Member
What's a"cracker" anyway, is it someone who cracks the whip?

Apparently it is, it refers to original east coast cowboys who used an extra long leather whip, doesn't sound very derogatory:

The chief tool of the Florida cowboy in the 18th century was a strong whip, and when he cracked it to herd the cattle along it sounded like a gunshot. These whips were 12 to 18 feet of braided buckskin fastened to a handle of 12-15 inches long. As a result of this sound, which sometimes resounded for several miles, these cowboys were called “crackers.”

Cracker cowboy by Frederick Remington, 1895

Cracker cowboys, sometimes called “cowhunters” were distinct from the Spanish vaquero and the Western cowboy, as they did not use lassos to herd or capture cattle, but instead utilized herd dogs to move cattle along the trail. They rode short horses called “cracker ponies” and their cattle, known as “cracker cows,” were smaller than the western breeds. Florida Crackers also became distinguishable by the architecture of their frontier homes, musical traditions, and lifestyles.

During the Civil War, cracker-supplied cattle were the Confederate Army’s chief source of meat, leather, and hides, particularly after Union ships blockaded southern ports. The “Cow Cavalry” was organized to protect herds from Union raiders.

Today, among some Floridians, the term “cracker” is used as a proud self-description to indicate that their families have lived in the state for many generations. It is considered a source of pride to be descended from frontier people that had the grit and tenacity of those laboring cowboys.

©Kathy Weiser-Alexander, October 2018