Behavior of women during the riots

Blade Runner

Woodpecker
The only peaceful solution is separation, but the problem is that the side that just wants to be left alone will never just be left alone. The demonic, the parasitic, the vicious, and the paid will never stop or slow down in their bloodlust. Strap in fellas, we are in for some interesting times.
Michael, do you think international travel is going to be severely curtailed?

I've said the same thing. They never stop. That's why the "conservatives" never conserved anything. They were not watchful and didn't root out the weeds, didn't hold the line, and distracted by "economic progress" they gave in.

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
Edward Dutton does a great job of explaining this as well. Young women are far more neurotic than young men or any other aged human. They become neurotic as they enter their teenage years and it doesn't slow down until their 30's. This is a normal human behavior trait and it was throughout history how women would desire the strongest/dominant man to bring them peace and comfort. They would also be much more religious than other people, and were more likely to fall victim to cults and other dangerous traps.

Today their patriarchy is the state (it has replaced men as the bread winner) and their religion is SJW. That is why the young women are so prevalent at these rallies, they are far more rabid and intense in their behavior. It allows them to find comfort from their anxiety caused by their neurotic state.

Michael, do you think international travel is going to be severely curtailed?

I've said the same thing. They never stop. That's why the "conservatives" never conserved anything. They were not watchful and didn't root out the weeds, didn't hold the line, and distracted by "economic progress" they gave in.
Looks like it’s already getting curtailed. The EU doesn’t want Americans traveling there at present.

ABeast

Sparrow
So I finally got dragged into counter-protesting BLM and an indigenous group. They think they finally have the political capital to take down Columbus, so we went to hear their speakers and so on. I must say that it was very chill aside from the tension I felt seeing so many people I know from childhood there. Many chicks I used to party with stared me down with what I assume was a shaming expression, but alas it doesn't come through the mask very well. I was befriending some of the younger antifa and Natives after and that must have triggered on of the ladies who proceeded to scream at me for not having a mask ect. The best part was when I handed my giant flag-pole off to an old Italian vet he somehow drew the energy of the whole crowd in and solo-debated them for about half-an-hour. I thought he might have a heart attack due to the amount of sweat coming through his shirt, but he was having the time of his life!

It_is_my_time

Hummingbird
I've noticed many single women friends (without a man) very nervous because of the riots and corona.

It's almost like they could use a strong, loving masculine energy in their lives.
They do need strong masculine energy, badly. Many will eventually have mental breakdowns/severe health issues without it, because of these very stressful times and the lack of a calming masculine presence. The problem is they have been brainwashed into believing that 90% of men are not good enough for them, so they will create their own personal hell.

Renzy

Kingfisher
Edward Dutton does a great job of explaining this as well. Young women are far more neurotic than young men or any other aged human. They become neurotic as they enter their teenage years and it doesn't slow down until their 30's. This is a normal human behavior trait and it was throughout history how women would desire the strongest/dominant man to bring them peace and comfort. They would also be much more religious than other people, and were more likely to fall victim to cults and other dangerous traps.
The fact that women tend to be more neurotic was one of the observations that got James Damore in hot water with his infamous Google memo-

Women, on average, have more:
Neuroticism (higher anxiety, lower stress tolerance).
○ This may contribute to the higher levels of anxiety women report on Googlegeist and to the lower number of women in high stress jobs.

It's one of those things you're not supposed to notice (or at least vocalize) even though there's plenty of research to support it.