Behavior of women during the riots

PixelFree

Woodpecker
Some commons threads for these crazy ones. I see this time and time again.
  • Young and attractive (the worlds most privileged, has never been 'checked', rarely challenged or put into place, endless orbiters creates princess mindset)
  • University educated (indoctrinated)
  • Multiple races/cultures (identity issues?)
  • Works in public or semi-public sector (like Education)

For the 40+ ones, it's no kids (pseudo-pregnancy issues, desires to 'mother' the whole world).

Of course, there are also many, many attractive, multi race/culture people who are not 'woke' as well as single race people who are SJWs (in particular, white).

I find it so strange. How can you (or your parents) migrate to a first world country, benefit from how nice it is, then attack it? It's like being invited to somebodies home and then start slandering the host. To quote the classic bogan/redneck line 'if you think it's so terrible, realise that nobody is forcing you to be here'.

Whenever one of them starts banging on about 'evil white people', I'll send them something like this:

etc, etc, etc.

You can go on forever.

You can find something shady on practically every race or culture throughout history if that is your aim.

Many far more recent than (((slavery))) in the US or far worse than the colonisation of Australia 232 years ago.

I do have some compassion. In a way, this is all by design and they played no deciding part in it. Many cases, they were seeking a better life - the exact same thing I would have done. Import a bunch of culturally different people, teach them that their life woes are the cause of the host culture, to hate the host culture, then they eventually attack the host culture. Biological weapons with a 30 year fuse. As far as the native population... well, they're just ethnomasochist NPCs.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Update: She lost her job.

The Harvard graduate who said in a TikTok video that she would “stab” anyone who told her “All Lives Matter” revealed in a new pair of recordings that she has lost her job over the perceived threats and ensuing furor.

“Standing up for Black Lives Matter put me in a place online to be seen by millions of people,” a teary Claira Janover said in a new video posted Wednesday afternoon. “The job that I’d worked really hard to get and meant a lot to me has called me and fired me because of everything.”

Janover’s LinkedIn account lists her as an “incoming government and public business service analyst” at Deloitte, a UK-based accounting firm.

During the video, Janover gestured to what appears to be a page from the company’s website, and noted that she was axed “even though they claim to stand against systematic bias, racism and unequal treatment.”

Janover — who graduated from Harvard in May with a degree in government and psychology — went viral after posting a video to the platform railing against people with “the nerve, the sheer entitled caucasity to say ‘All Lives Matter.’”

“I’ma stab you,” the Connecticut native said in the video, zooming in tight on her face.

“I’ma stab you, and while you’re struggling and bleeding out, I’ma show you my paper cut and say, ‘My cut matters, too.'”

Janover, who contended that the message was an analogy rather than a serious threat, has since deleted that video, but said that she’s since received a deluge of threats against her own life and safety.

In her new videos, she blamed supporters of President Trump for going after her job.

“Trump supporters took my job away from me,” she said in another new video posted Wednesday. “I have gotten death threats, rape threats, violent threats. It was OK, but now my future’s entirely compromised because Trump supporters have decided to come for my life.”

Through tears, a defiant Janover vowed not to back down.

“I’m too strong for you. I’m too strong for any of you ‘All Lives Matter,’ racist Trump supporters,” she said. “It sucks. But it doesn’t suck as much as systemic racism. And I’m not going to stop using my platform to advocate for it.”

She also took a parting shot at Deloitte.

“I’m sorry, Deloitte, that you can’t see that,” she said. “That you were cowardice [sic] enough to fight somebody who’s going to make an indelible change in the world and is going to have an impact.”

Deloitte did not immediately respond to multiple requests for comment.

Here is the irony: her boyfriend is white.

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

Bish has some simian like long arms.

1593653201186.jpeg

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
I don't like it when people get fired like this. Even rabid leftists. I said stupid stuff when I was this age and would have benefitted more by reason than having my life ruined.

Though I do not have sympathy for any leftist that does loose their job like this. This is their monster and can have no complaints when it eats them.

I've noted that while conservatives think their rules apply to everyone, leftists think their rules apply to their favoured groups, while conservatives get their own rules back to them on steroids. While the conservative thinks everyone should be moral and lift themselves up. The leftist thinks conservatives should shut up and work extra hard for their favoured groups. While their favoured groups can act abominily and face little or no ill.

If a conservative wants to take issue with, say an accademic saying, "what we need is white genocide", a leftist is likely to become an arch conservative for the moment, saying, "This is white fragility! Toughen up buttercup." While if the same is passed back to a protected left wing group, say you say "blacks are primarly responsible for their life outcomes in America." Though this is much lesser in its severity they get the benefit of left wing rules of having no agency and being uncriticisable.

I am very much against having the left's rules for myself. It is an embarrasement to hide yourself behind that and accept being a perpetual baby. The real fragility is with the left's protected groups.

In the case of this nasty stabbing woman, I would have fired her. Not because of her words, but because of her evil nature. It's the tone and being when she says 'my cut matters too'. This is a woman who is possesed by all seven of the deadly sins. Her possesion of all the passive sins blind her and she is falling into the levels of hell, from which you cannot be redeemed in purgatory.

Last edited:

Ironside

Sparrow
I don't like it when people get fired like this. Even rabid leftists. I said stupid stuff when I was this age and would have benefitted more by reason than having my life ruined.

Though I do not have sympathy for any leftist that does loose their job like this. This is their monster and can have no complaints when it eats them.

I've noted that while conservatives think their rules apply to everyone, leftists think their rules apply to their favoured groups, while conservatives get their own rules back to them on steroids. While the conservative thinks everyone should be moral and lift themselves up. The leftist thinks conservatives should shut up and work extra hard for their favoured groups. While their favoured groups can act abominily and face little or no ill.

If a conservative wants to take issue with, say an accademic saying, "what we need is white genocide", a leftist is likely to become an arch conservative for the moment, saying, "This is white fragility! Toughen up buttercup." While if the same is passed back to a protected left wing group, say you say "blacks are primarly responsible for their life outcomes in America." Though this is much lesser in its severity they get the benefit of left wing rules of having no agency and being uncriticisable.

I am very much against having the left's rules for myself. It is an embarrasement to hide yourself behind that and accept being a perpetual baby. The real fragility is with the left's protected groups.

In the case of this nasty stabbing woman, I would have fired her. Not because of her words, but because of her evil nature. It's the tone and being when she says 'my cut matters too'. This is a woman who is possesed by all seven of the deadly sins. Her possesion of all the passive sins blind her and she is falling into the levels of hell, from which you cannot be redeemed in purgatory.
These people believe you are the very embodiment of evil and will flay your skin off and eat your heart with glee. And you feel 'bad' for them getting fired?
This is why conservatives have consistently lost ground forever.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
These people believe you are the very embodiment of evil and will flay your skin off and eat your heart with glee. And you feel 'bad' for them getting fired?
I don't feel bad for them that they lost their job. I don't even feel bad for her that she is possesed by sin. There is too much going on to be concerned with that.

I'm not going to fall down there with her. That's where she wants us, below her. So there can be someone more evil than her; allowing her to hide from herself.

I will not use manipulative, dishonest tactics that the left use. The left is the sins of pleasure and the sins of lack combined. I'm not going down there with them.

These people exist because society is enthralled by the sins of pleasure. This has opened up the sins of lack in people like her, who are disappoonted she only gets a stubby soy boy becuase she is an average pinoy.

Envy is the sin that "looks with grudging hatred upon other men's gifts and good fortune, taking every opportunity to run them down or deprive them of their happiness"

All I can do is speak the truth and refrain from sin. We are in a dire position. I have analysed this and go on with my life plan. I don't get angry with the position their wickidness puts us in. This clouds my mind and misdirects me from creating an alternative to clown world. If they ultimatley destory us, that is out of my control. But I will continue anyway.

Conservatives lost because they ceased to exist, by and large. They were replaced by libertarians like Reagan, who promoted pleasure. There were a few decades of the gifted seeking pleasure at the expense of society. The sub-standard wanted in but found they were inferior. Now they want to burn everything.

La Águila Negra

Woodpecker
Update: she lost her job

Seriously though, what's up with the hybrids in the USA/ Canada? Mulatos, Eurasians.. All of them seem to have some sort of electric short circuiting going on, especially the ones that have a White (capital letter) dad.

From what I can tell it's different in Europe, Australia or third world counties. The hybrids there don't have that massive chip on their shoulder and don't partake - dare I say lead, in the hatred of Whitey. Nor do they have the same level identity issues and subsequent mental health problems that hybrids in the USA seem to have.

Deloitte middle management looked at that Rocky Dennis wannabe's online content and realized they were one misjudged eye contact or lunchroom quiche availability oversight away from all being MeToo'd, and wisely axed a barbarian who snuck inside their gates.

Waverer

Pigeon
Idiocy is unisex. I agree with those above who say women are even more keen to show off on social media than men, though - and these demonstrations without smartphones would see the gender balance of these marches change.

LeoniusD

Sparrow

I don´t like to have people fired over anything. If she had said that BLM matters and that there is a white supremacy system in society, then I don´t think that Deloitte would have had an issue.

The problem was that she voiced essentially a death threat against wrongthinkers. So next she is in a meeting with a client, that client says that all lives matter, will the bitch pull out a knife and stab that man? How about if clients recognize her and now decides to not do business with a company that hires openly militant Antifa members?

The very basic thing that those people have to do is keep a modicum of sane behavior. She crossed that line. And yes - I think that the firing is justified and more companies should do it. The same thing should happen to a Republican or even ethnonationalist who says that he wants to stab any person with BLM t-shirt. You should be able to voice your opposition to it of course, but don´t go apeshit and put a dignified company into an awkward position.

The problem of course on the left and mainstream side is that people get fired for just wearing a white-lives-matter shirt. The left can call for the murder of all whites and is given a certificate of innocence while the other side is just politely disagreeing. That is the hipocrisy there. She crossed a line that should have resulted in the firing of a conservative too.

Mr Gibbs

Robin
This wasn’t by a women but we all know this is targeted at young impressionable white girls to coerce them into interracial relationships with men they otherwise wouldn’t have ever considered. Obviously as we all know it’s only racist for whites to prefer themselves but my question is, is there gonna be laws that come in place explicitly or implicitly in order to prevent births? Could throw a little “climate change” and “overpopulation” as well as “unconscious racism” and boom you have laws in place in order to prevent births. The ground is tilled.
this obviously coming from a dysgenic brown homosexual fornicator who’s entire being is wrapped around being oppressed and sodomy.

Easy_C

Crow
I don´t like to have people fired over anything. If she had said that BLM matters and that there is a white supremacy system in society, then I don´t think that Deloitte would have had an issue.

The problem was that she voiced essentially a death threat against wrongthinkers. So next she is in a meeting with a client, that client says that all lives matter, will the bitch pull out a knife and stab that man? How about if clients recognize her and now decides to not do business with a company that hires openly militant Antifa members?
I'm surprised even that happened. All of the Big 4 have been aggressively signaling their unquestioning support for BLM and encouraging their employees to attend protests.

Elipe

Pigeon
I don't think he was saying that we shouldn't take matters into our own hands and use whatever force and tactics are necessary to end this culture war. He was saying that he doesn't like that this is the nature of the war, where people are moronically supporting the very things that oppress them - the megacorporations (imagine being a literal card-carrying communist that enjoys the full support of corpocracy), the absurd rules on speech and self-policing, the self-abasement.

It hurts the left as much as it hurts us. They are just the foot soldiers of a movement that will tie the noose around THEIR necks in the end. You can have compassion for the useful idiots of the enemy, because they're nothing more than useful idiots for our enemy.