Behavior of women during the riots

N°6

Ostrich
These women are like Saruman who think that the age of men is coming to an end and that they should position themselves in anticipation of the new era.

I’m not many agreed to my war bride claims in another thread yesterday. It seems as clear as day to me.

Towgunner

Woodpecker

Woman defecates on police car while flashing her breasts. Image is censored, video is not. You can delete the video if it violates rules. It's NSFW but you can't see her breasts well, or the feces at all, due to the poor video compression and distance. It's disturbing that people are cheering for her.

View attachment 23221

So, I see that's a white woman. She's going to be begging for the police that she just openly humiliated in the worst possible way when this thing goes to the next level.

Renzy

Kingfisher
I wonder how many of these women can be won over to the good side by a strong masculine man who passes their shit tests. I don't think they are lost causes, at least not all of them. I think they are just desperate for the alpha male and are screaming "look at me, look how good I am, take me" and they don't realize they are only attracting lower value men, at best, with this behavior.

I hope/believe that if strong men, men who walk like men, who dress like men, who talk like men, who have a deep faith in themselves and in Christ above, came by and said "hey, lets leave this protest and go over here and talk" that they might follow him aside and forget this silliness as you slowly red pill them through leadership/behavior.

In my experience, as I get older, it seems if you take many of these confused "modern career" women and show them this confidence and then give them strong eye contact they are putty in your hands. They crave strong/dominant men even more than the previous generation of women because they have been forced out of the home and into the role of working and making decisions which is foreign to them.
I think on an individual level plenty of women can be won over, however it won't change the way women behave at a large scale in response to mainstream culture. It's why it was so dangerous letting them vote.

I think a lot of men underestimate just how sensitive women are to being shamed for having the "wrong" views. As a father, I think women are *very* much like teenagers in the sense that while they may rebel against the authority figures in their life, they are hyper-conformist when it comes to their peer groups and not wanting to feel on the "outside" in any way shape or form. Women don't want to be excluded any more than your teenage kid wants to feel like something he did or said makes him the unpopular kid at school.

The so-called ‘gender gap’ in politics is a much-debated issue. Many often wonder why support for national populist parties is much higher among men than it is for women, despite women being affected by mass immigration-related problems just as much, if not more so, then men are.

Scientists at four European universities – Gothenburg, Amsterdam, Bergan, and Aarhus – have investigated why this is the case, and have concluded that much of it has to do with women being more fearful to deviate from culturally accepted norms.

The social scientists, in their study, compared the election data from 28 different countries, and then tested their model at a party level and also at an individual level. Interestingly enough, the scientists found that women and men actually have quite similar opinions when it comes to immigration and other issues, but only when the women taking part in the study did not know which parties the views presented came from.

The explanation for the difference in female and male voting patterns appears to have much more to do with women being less inclined to vote for parties that are less socially acceptable, and who are often demonized in popular culture and media.
Every guy on this forum would probably agree that it's easier to go against the grain now as an adult than it was when you were 16 and cared a whole lot more about being popular and how everyone else in school would view you. Peer approval means so much to kids and once you become a parent you see it from other side. I 100% believe that women are the same way.

As this study would suggest, men have a much easier time standing up for their views, even when those views are controversial or considered by the mainstream culture to be socially unacceptable.
Peer approval means the world to them and that combined with their very heightened emotional sensitivity makes them a lot easier to pressure into spouting mass approved media talking points.

Last edited:

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
For many of these women this behavior is just shit test #9561 for their boyfriends to fail. Imagine being one of them, springing shit test after shit test for years, each one more extreme than the last, every time hoping deep down that this will be the time your soyim boyim mate draws the line and acts like a man, only to be disappointed again and again. You live in a constant state of discontent and insecurity until you both die on the side of a road in Tajikstan while on a bicycle tour of the middle-east that you demanded. Then the alt-right uses your pitiful death as a meme.

Such is life in pozzed western cities, or at least that's how I imagine it.

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
This entire thread can be summarized by this:

Women follow the most dominant power in their perceived reality.
Become that dominant power and they will follow you. Period.

All your bitching and complaining about women won't do jack. On the contrary - it'll just drag you down psychologically and drain you of positive energy you can deploy on more productive endeavors. Don't become emotionally invested in the current status quo and you will find ways to protect yourself and your loved ones.

Now here is the good news: It took - what - 60 years of concerted MSM manipulation and brainwashing to bring us to this point. Social change is exponential in that it first progresses very slowly and then accelerates as a new dominant ideology takes hold. The West now has effectively reached the point where it is becoming incapable of running a civil society which in turn is necessary to maintain a functioning economy. In other words leftst ideology is killing itself and thus WILL be replaced by one that offers stability and the premise of prosperity.

These riots are the best thing that could have ever happened to our movement. Just wait for November...

LoveBug

Kingfisher
Hate the women involved in the riots, but lovely pictures to start the thread.

Women may just be the downfall of this civilization

Last edited:

STG

Robin
There is a reason that the founders of the U.S. did not give women equal rights.

"The founders were geniuses, the best of the people at the time who created the greatest system of government in history.... but they were wrong about women!"

SiverFox

Robin
This entire thread society can be summarized by this:

Women follow the most dominant power in their perceived reality.
Become that dominant power and they will follow you. Period.
FIFY - Weak men empower women. Almost all of society's problems stem from men giving women power in exchange for votes, sex, power, etc. Instead of leading. Children submit to woman, woman to submit to man, man submit to God. Anything else is a recipe for disaster and where we are today.

kel

Pelican
One of the girls I've been seeing (who I've been meaning to break up with for a while) is just so utterly traumatized by all this. Like, straight up laying in bed taking benzos, "the world is burning!" shit. She's a total SJW herself, I dunno wtf she thought all this rhetoric was going to lead to.

Remember, Heather Heyer died of a heart attack. When "the revolution" comes, a lot of these types are straight up going to fall over dead out of fear and panic.

Scirocco

The cabal identified the potential for women to create disorder and chaos. Female emancipation , giving women the vote, equal rights and working moms opened the doors to unleash creatures ruled by emotions and hormonal changes. Pull at their heart strings, gaslight women and create victim figures will work to unite enough women to become a powerful tool of the elite. As women move away from their natural instincts to have children, their only solace remains in being around women in the same predicament. Group enough of these women together and they will readily follow orders to destroy the world they rejected and not vice versa.

I wonder how many of these women can be won over to the good side by a strong masculine man who passes their shit tests. I don't think they are lost causes, at least not all of them. I think they are just desperate for the alpha male and are screaming "look at me, look how good I am, take me" and they don't realize they are only attracting lower value men, at best, with this behavior.

I hope/believe that if strong men, men who walk like men, who dress like men, who talk like men, who have a deep faith in themselves and in Christ above, came by and said "hey, lets leave this protest and go over here and talk" that they might follow him aside and forget this silliness as you slowly red pill them through leadership/behavior.

In my experience, as I get older, it seems if you take many of these confused "modern career" women and show them this confidence and then give them strong eye contact they are putty in your hands. They crave strong/dominant men even more than the previous generation of women because they have been forced out of the home and into the role of working and making decisions which is foreign to them.
Actually a lot of former attention whores end up marrying Muslim men and converting to Islam. I go back to UK every year and I see more white English women wearing hijabs every time I go.

bucky

Pelican
Actually a lot of former attention whores end up marrying Muslim men and converting to Islam. I go back to UK every year and I see more white English women wearing hijabs every time I go.
My Italian ex told me it's pretty common for Italian women to get together with Muslims too because they at least act like men. She was very down on Italian guys, seemed to consider them effeminate and prissy.