Behavior of women during the riots

ginsu

Robin
It's the other way around. If you can't control something as little as a woman, how are you going to control something as big as a country? And seriously, it's not that hard to keep your woman under control. All you have to do is be firm. It's not like you have to play any mind games or do MKULTRA-level mind control. They will naturally fall in line if you're not a cuck.

Case in point, how many married men just give up and go sleep on the couch when their wife is mad at them? That's the wrong thing to do. You stay in your bed, because it's your damn bed. If she has a problem with that, she can go sleep on the couch. Of course, don't be unempathic; you should both have a strict, agreed-upon policy that the two of you never go to sleep mad at each other, so you can work out those issues. She's your wife, and you should love her and treat her well, but it also goes the other way. You're her husband (and thus head of the family) so she should love you, treat you well, and respect you.
I agree with this, but I don't think making it a rule or policy is the best thing to do. Some men who don't know how to handle women yet might read this and take it too literally. A lot of the time the problems are HER problem, and you just need to give her some space to let things run their course. If you come from the mindset that you always need to take responsibility and ( fix ) work out those issues together you can end up pushing too much and just creating a whole new set of problems that wasn't there in the first place.

Thinking you can't stop until you have worked it out can do more damage than good. With this rule backing off would be considered failure.

9 times out of 10 if you offered your logical input and shes still stuck/angry/sad then things get resolved just from withdrawing yourself. sidestep the drama. I do recommend just going to bed and sleep if that is what you feel like, just be real. Men need to stop caring so much and put themselves FIRST if they want their girl to start following.

Its just like with children, a child that falls down will look to their parents to see how it should respond to the event. If you make a big drama out of it the child is going to scream and cry, the same will happen with your girl. By saying we can't go to sleep until something is resolved automatically puts it into very serious problem category and her emotions will be amped up.

This only works if you have a feminine, submissive girl that is invested in not loosing you though. If you don't have this then you messed up already long before going to bed angry.

Let her keep ruminating in whatever shes feeling until she cracks and opens the floodgates, she will not let you fall asleep because she needs your attention to resolve her emotions, all you have to do is just receive whatever she needs to get out and be a shoulder to cry on. If i'm mad at her the first thing i will do is just go to sleep and withdraw if that is what i want to do.

For that 1 out of 10 potentially relationship ending discussions no one will be thinking about going to sleep because its clear that would be the end, if you care about each other you stay until its concluded or agreed to continue at a later time, you don't need a rule for this.

Last edited:

Elipe

Woodpecker
I agree with this, but I don't think making it a rule or policy is the best thing to do.
It works very well for me, because by making it a rule, it helps overrule that feeling of stewing anger so that you both can actually talk it out. It's a solution to the cold shoulder treatment, because you can remind her: "Remember our rule? So let's talk." And she can do the same to you when you're stewing, "Remember our rule? What's on your mind, hubby?"

Communicate. I know it's a cliche, but it works. It shows you both care, and a relationship is strongest when both parties are invested in it.

Let her keep ruminating in whatever shes feeling until she cracks and opens the floodgates
That's not how women work. If they bottle it up, you're in trouble. This is why I bring up the rule: it helps prevent them from building up anger or resentment toward you because you're not listening to them. And it helps keep the relationship honest, because if there's a problem, you can nip it in the bud together before it grows out of control.

Most of the time, all women want is just for you to tell them, "Yes, I understand how you feel." It makes them feel loved and understood, and that keeps them emotionally invested in the relationship. Be her source of validation, don't let it be OnlyFans.

ginsu

Robin
It also hinges on your ability to lead your woman. Women WANT to follow men, it is baked into their genes to submit to an alpha male. This is Roosh's forum, and if you've been around for more than three years, you know this already. That ties back into my earlier post about how you can make this work simply by not cucking. So many men are total cucks, that the standard of not being a cuck is actually pretty low, it's pathetic. All you have to do is use the word, "no".

And of course, don't marry a feminist hag. That goes without saying. This should be the point of dating, to vet the woman to make sure she has the right heart for marriage. But also remember, a woman is also the mental reflection of the man she loves. If she loves you, she will naturally adapt her way of thinking to be more like yours. This is what women do by nature. There is a reason statistics show that married women vote Republican significantly more than unmarried women do.

(Well actually, I would say there are 2 major factors here: first, the mental reflection thing, and second, that women who marry are probably less aggressively feminist because feminists are man-haters that would rather stay single and screw around)

So stop blackpilling about women.
True all women want to follow a strong man. But for a big part of the female population in the west the type of strong man they require would be literally taking risks with the law. There is a reason why you have western girls going to the middle east to find themselves an islamic terrorist husband, so many women have been messed up to the point of only being able to submit to real barbarians who will abuse them.

You can be quite far away from a simp or a cuck, closer to alpha. But still a large part of the female population will not submit to you or its not worth it to try to get them to submit. Their threshold for submission has been grown to be too high for normal productive western men. You would have to adopt sociopathic traits to make these women submit to you today. Most men aren't interested in becoming like this so they accept being with an assertive woman who is leading the relationship or they rightly just check out completely or just stick to non western girls.

ginsu

Robin
It works very well for me, because by making it a rule, it helps overrule that feeling of stewing anger so that you both can actually talk it out. It's a solution to the cold shoulder treatment, because you can remind her: "Remember our rule? So let's talk." And she can do the same to you when you're stewing, "Remember our rule? What's on your mind, hubby?"

Communicate. I know it's a cliche, but it works. It shows you both care, and a relationship is strongest when both parties are invested in it.

That's not how women work. If they bottle it up, you're in trouble. This is why I bring up the rule: it helps prevent them from building up anger or resentment toward you because you're not listening to them. And it helps keep the relationship honest, because if there's a problem, you can nip it in the bud together before it grows out of control.

Most of the time, all women want is just for you to tell them, "Yes, I understand how you feel." It makes them feel loved and understood, and that keeps them emotionally invested in the relationship. Be her source of validation, don't let it be OnlyFans.
If it works for you great, it sounds like you have a healthy and happy relationship. To balance it out it also needs to be said that its just not the advice that most men need to hear, because they already know it. Its all we have ever been told about relationships since we were little. Listen to women, talk out your problems, help her with her emotions and take them very serious. Men in the west already try their best to do this, and where did that lead them. I would suggest that doing more of the opposite will yield better results.

True you should be there to help her blow off steam and questioning her at the right moment to open the floodgates. A lot of time the best way to go is talking less and not taking her emotions too serious. If you have a rule for not going to sleep before you talk it out whenever she is mad that's training her to turn you into her midnight psychiatrist whenever she is dealing with emotions ( women always do ). It says her emotions and issues are so important that she can hold you hostage and halt your sleep. The same goes for your anger, it signals things are more serious than they might be. If there is no real resolution you will just continue talking and creating more frustration.

Women have a need to run through all their emotional circuits once in a while ultimately resulting in a pressure release in the form of some tears. Its completely natural and healthy, so help them run through this process. And that can mean making her more angry and feel less listened to for a short while by not engaging her at all and doing whatever else you feel like is more important. This helps push her through the cycle faster towards the boiling point where you can get to resolve it.

Trying to make her less angry and force to talk it out can have the opposite effect. Its good to stay flexible, learn to go by your REAL instincts not the brainwashing ones we have been told. If you don't care just simply don't care. Its that simple, do what you want. You don't have to entertain and solve every drama or anger your woman comes up with right then and there. You decide what is worth engaging in and when is the best time to solve things. That is what leadership is.

Withdrawal of attention is an extremely effective tool and can be used in positive ways, making it a rule to HAVE to talk it out is taking one of your biggest tools off the table, and taking away from your decision making. With which you can train her to not waste your time and see you as her emotional tampon.

Being a man with rock hard frame and who puts his own peace of mind and priorities first is what keeps her emotionally invested, there are plenty of simps telling girls they understand her feelings ( they don't ) how does that work out for them ?. Ironically what works best is caring a little less instead of trying to care more and listen better. One of the easiest conflicts resolutions i have had was to stop talking send her away and go to sleep when i was so angry i thought about breaking off the relationship. If there is a real problem or disrespect both parties know what it is and there needs to be no discussion. Either she or you show genuine regret and are on their best behavior from the next day on or nothing.

Last edited:
Broad is the way that leads to destruction. These women are corrupt and need redemption. As many have noted in this thread they are following the dominant culture, they are seeking approval from it according to the brainwashing propaganda they are soaked in. I have noted that there are many women too that would not directly involve themselves in this behavior but still approve of it so this is only the visible signs of corruption, the tip of the iceberg.

Elipe

Woodpecker
ginsu, I don't see anything about what you said that I disagree with. I think it's also important to emphasize holding frame. But then, we rarely ever actually get mad at each other, so we have rarely ever actually ever needed to use that policy. I did train her a lot by using the techniques you mentioned before we got married, like strategically withdrawing attention and turning my back on her to make her chase me. I did a lot of push-pull, but it definitely does feel like she doesn't shit-test me much now, so maybe I just got lucky with a combination of good premarital training and a particularly good, godly feminine woman. She does come from a very conservative family from a more rural area, so that might be part of it too.

I suppose my advice wouldn't be that great for a man stuck with a ball-buster wife with a jawline that could cut diamonds. But why yoke yourself to a ball-buster in the first place?

ginsu

Robin
Of course i agree with what you say, it works for you because you're in control, experienced and have a good woman. i just wanted to add to what you said and stress the part about frame ( that you also mentioned ) for the guys lurking and reading along hoping to learn things. If they go into a new relationship without establishing a dominant Frame first or with the wrong woman and setting a rule like that it could be counter productive. Frame is the biggest obstacle to a healthy relationship in the west for men. If you have the frame and respect then your listening and communication is highly appreciated by your girl, but without this you can listen and try to work things out all you want it will not satisfy her. Only after they have solid control of the frame in the relationship they can install whatever rules that work for them based on their own and their girls personality to take it to the next level ( like you have ). But its more like the cherry on top that brings it all together, not the foundation. at least in my opinion.

Last edited:

Elipe

Woodpecker
Of course i agree with what you say, it works for you because you're in control, experienced and have a good woman. i just wanted to add to what you said and stress the part about frame ( that you also mentioned ) for the guys lurking and reading along hoping to learn things. If they go into a new relationship without establishing a dominant Frame first or with the wrong woman and setting a rule like that it could be counter productive. Frame is the biggest obstacle to a healthy relationship in the west for men. If you have the frame and respect then your listening and communication is highly appreciated by your girl, but without this you can listen and try to work things out all you want it will not satisfy her. Only after they have solid control of the frame in the relationship they can install whatever rules that work for them based on their own and their girls personality to take it to the next level ( like you have ). But its more like the cherry on top that brings it all together, not the foundation. at least in my opinion.
Yeah, I agree. I took some time to think about this, and I realized something. I think the reason you get that kind of advice very often from successfully married guys is because the game really does change after you've married, for better or worse. The guys with successful marriages, the ones that aren't falling apart because their wives are still passionate about them, I think it's kind of a cart-before-the-horse thing with us when we give that kind of advice.

Men with successful marriages in this time and day, I think, are successful because they've trained their wives to be good wives, months or years before the exchange of vows even happened. We've forgotten about the struggle before the marriage, we've forgotten about the times we called our women out on dumb things, we've forgotten about the fights, the discussions about the ground rules of the relationship that she has internalized by years of habit. And I do believe this is why you tend to see married men growing more "beta" over time - you have to fight that battle less often because she's been habituated to living with you, so she does fewer of the things that you would have to call her out on. To use more old-fashioned language, this could reasonably be described as... conquest, domestication, or taming.

Just like an empire that conquers new territory, that empire no longer has to fight the same battle it did when it was conquering that territory. The game becomes a different one, that of maintenance. No longer does the empire need to be in the mindset of defeating the new subjects, but now they need to be in the mindset of maintaining and looking after the subjects to keep them faithful to the empire. Obviously, you don't stop dominating, but it's a different kind of game of domination. It's less overt, more subtle. The empire doesn't need to send soldiers to kill people like before. They start manipulating the people in loyalty-enhancing ways, and incorporating the people into the empire's economic system so that they can enjoy the fruits and wealth of being part of the empire. In short, the empire stops using the beating stick... and starts using the carrot.

I think marriage works similarly. It's what you do after you've finished conquering your woman, and tamed her. She is already passionate about you, so there's no more reason to beat her with the conquering stick (Metaphorically speaking! Don't beat your woman for real!) unless she does something dumb. So you start taking care of her like she's your own - she has needs, just like an empire's province does. I think that's where a lot of married men's advice come from.

Yes, you do want to maintain frame, just like an empire still needs to maintain frame to keep the peace.

Easy_C

Crow
I think marriage works similarly. It's what you do after you've finished conquering your woman, and tamed her. She is already passionate about you, so there's no more reason to beat her with the conquering stick (Metaphorically speaking! Don't beat your woman for real!) unless she does something dumb. So you start taking care of her like she's your own - she has needs, just like an empire's province does. I think that's where a lot of married men's advice come from.

Yes, you do want to maintain frame, just like an empire still needs to maintain frame to keep the peace.
Meh. I think the best way to do it is when it's clear that obnoxious behavior isn't going to be tolerated to begin with.

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
Where are the fathers? Do they mean "Portland Single Moms"? They are basically useful idiots to distract LEOs while Portland's burning. :rolleyes:

It would not surprise me if next they will have a barrier of children to protect the moms and protesters. That is if they are even real moms to begin with, we have no proof of their motherhood other than "mommy" being written on some signs. Leftists would never lie, would they?

Muffuguh

Pigeon
True all women want to follow a strong man. But for a big part of the female population in the west the type of strong man they require would be literally taking risks with the law. There is a reason why you have western girls going to the middle east to find themselves an islamic terrorist husband, so many women have been messed up to the point of only being able to submit to real barbarians who will abuse them.

You can be quite far away from a simp or a cuck, closer to alpha. But still a large part of the female population will not submit to you or its not worth it to try to get them to submit. Their threshold for submission has been grown to be too high for normal productive western men. You would have to adopt sociopathic traits to make these women submit to you today. Most men aren't interested in becoming like this so they accept being with an assertive woman who is leading the relationship or they rightly just check out completely or just stick to non western girls.
“I am afraid that woman appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters, all the same. They love being dominated.” -Oscar Wilde