Behavior of women during the riots

Sombro

Ostrich
Black Lives Matter reveals a generation of damaged straight, white women

And then there are the straight, white girls. On the one hand, they’re . . . well, white and straight. That means that they are evil oppressors who have benefitted unfairly from white privilege. In the morality play that is leftism, they owe the world bigtime. On the other hand, they’re women, which means men have victimized from time immemorial to the present.

That relationship with men is made more toxic by the fact that the young women are told simultaneously (a) that, as liberated women, they should be part of the hook-up culture and (b) that, as biological women, they’re the victims of all men’s rapacious, rapey sexuality. Given these mixed messages, it’s no wonder that these confused young women willingly sleep with the guy at night and then accuse him of rape in the morning. Others avoid this confusion by embracing a trendy lesbianism.
[...]
None of this is healthy; it is, instead, tragic. Straight, white women hate themselves for being white; hate their men for being oppressors; hate their meaningless careers; and, even though they love their children, they hate the seeming meaninglessness of motherhood. This profound cognitive dissonance has finally found its most disturbing outlet in their shrill, existential screams on the streets of the Black Lives Matter protests.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...neration_of_damaged_straight_white_women.html

Renzy

Kingfisher
Black Lives Matter reveals a generation of damaged straight, white women

[...]

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...neration_of_damaged_straight_white_women.html
Great article - blunt and to the point. It's nice to see that people in the mainstream are beginning to realize that college educated white women are a large part of the engine driving woke politics. It's very ironic too, considering that by most measures, that cohort of women is not only not oppressed, but in fact are the most privileged people in the history of people. Yet, they've somehow managed to position themselves as queen bees of the downtrodden...

Peacock
Gold Member
“I am afraid that woman appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters, all the same. They love being dominated.” -Oscar Wilde
Oscar Wilde was a homosexual pedophile at a time when those tendencies were still socially frowned upon, he died of syphilis. A lot of homosexual men like him have disdain for women, though there might be a kernel of truth in that statement.

Elipe

Woodpecker
Unrelated to riots, but you know how crazy women are...

Sometimes, I want to think that whites breaking up those fights would make blacks appreciate whites more. But then I remember, blacks don't have the same mindset that whites do where if someone helps you out, you return the favor. If anything, breaking up a street fight is probably a great way to piss off blacks because you're getting involved in business that doesn't concern you.

Sometimes, I want to think that whites breaking up those fights would make blacks appreciate whites more. But then I remember, blacks don't have the same mindset that whites do where if someone helps you out, you return the favor. If anything, breaking up a street fight is probably a great way to piss off blacks because you're getting involved in business that doesn't concern you.
Wasn't that one of Dalrymple's rules? "stay the f*k out of their business, because they will turn on you" , except TD put it more eloquently of course.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Correct, and doubly correct. For example, if a white person who witnesses this fight in my state also happened to be a concealed carry weapons holder they would obligated to retreat from the area instead of getting involved.