Behavior of women during the riots

DanielH

Robin
"A parent..."
"Anyone else see the problem?"

Yeah...father isn't mentioned.

Between the ages of about 13-22, the average American is dumber than your average 8 year old, and this effect is probably greater for women. An 8 year old can read and do simple math, and their instincts are really good. "Daddy that reporter on the TV looks creepy. Is he a bad guy?" Those adolescents however, are in the peak of their societal programming. "You're so smart... you can change the world... THOSE people are bigots, not you though, you're special... you can change the climate... God? What God? God is the universe and you're part of the universe, you're god!..."

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
What happened in America during the last 30 years that allowed women to reach a stage where they are willingly trying to attack and harass law enforcement during riots? I somehow doubt feminism is the only reason for this..

Salocin

Sparrow
What happened in America during the last 30 years that allowed women to reach a stage where they are willingly trying to attack and harass law enforcement during riots? I somehow doubt feminism is the only reason for this..
They are literally out of their damn minds!

Sombro

Ostrich
How White Educated Female Liberals Are Destroying the Culture

White, educated, liberal females are not retreating from their collective mantra any time soon. Under the guise of "white male oppression," they continue to set the stage for increased moral relativism and cultural rot for all. These mama bears are allowing their children to be indoctrinated by this feel-good because it is a feel-right portrayal of history, literature, art, science, and politics. Until these formally educated women become truly enlightened about their vast freedom and power, society will continue to slide into a slow but steady decay. Ladies, wake up. It is time to get genuinely ”woke.”
https://www.americanthinker.com/art...male_liberals_are_destroying_the_culture.html

Most likely answer is these are not regular women, but a parallel society of "cabal" who are enemies of the people...

Nobody ever told them "no" or was allowed to disagree with them or make them to feel they were wrong/uninformed/misinterpreting anything. Not their fathers (if they had them), not their teachers (who weren't concerned with wrong or right anyway), certainly not the men they "dated".

So now they are seeking the hardest possible "no" they can find, or at least looking for where a line might be.

Someone with greater empathy and patience than me may even pity them...

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member

"I'm a mom..." She is not black. Sounds like she hates her own race.

White women on the Left are clinically insane. :rolleyes:
Pretty much.

John Mark has an excellent video on the topic.

BTW, he's deleted his website, youtube and bitchute channels.
Thank you so much for your support over the last couple of years. I appreciate so much that you shared with me your hard earned money. It did make a difference in my life, and helped pay for expenses. Together we accomplished a lot - especially, we taught a lot of people a lot of truth, warned a lot of people about what is coming, and spread the word about Propertarianism, which is the best hope for Western Civilization in the long term.

I have realized that the dissident right is beyond saving, not because there are no good men - there are many. But because there is an extremely vocal, extremely dumb segment that does not care about the truth, or is too lazy to do due diligence, or too emotional to do due diligence, too immature to see it, too young to see it, or just plain too dumb to see it, and they have a track record of ruining everything good that is attempted. In this case, they have turned on the best leader they have ever had, Curt Doolittle, and stabbed him in the back. After he gave his life for them for 10 years. Unfortunately, this extremely loud segment makes it impossible for me to effectively teach and market from here on out, because their lies pollute the informational commons to such an extent that new people will have a hard time understanding the message. In order for my message to work, "our team" (broadly) needs to be behind it, without "noise", and this is no longer the case. Because they believed and spewed lies about one event, which they did not attend, and which they do not even try to understand. And from here on out they will continue to lie about me, and about Curt. They do not deserve him.

Propertarianism may carry forward, but with a different strategy based on more organization-building focus. That is not my strength. I encourage you to support them if they continue on in this manner. They are the best men in the West.

Thank you again.
John Mark
I'm far from a WN, but his ideas should have a place in the debate.

pitbullowner

Pelican
BTW, he's deleted his website, youtube and bitchute channels.
I remember reading something about the fact that John Mark did so because the meetup or whatever , he allowed BLM people to speak at his event that he was leading...

like no contesting whatsoever

Digging the plus sized crucifix.

Balls.

Of.

Steel.

Mel Gibson should buy this guy a beer

Lazuli Waves

Woodpecker
Actress Tiffany Haddish says she won't have children out of fear police will hunt them down or kill them.

"But really, it's like, I would hate to give birth to someone that looks like me, and then, knowing that they're gonna be hunted or killed," she added.

"Like, why would I put someone through that?" Haddish asked.

Gimlet

Woodpecker