Behavior of women during the riots

Easy_C

Crow
This 7 min video is worth a watch. The actual :37 sec vid' begins with some sort of Superman tackle by a black guy. Then, all of the big-uns storm in. One is over 300lbs. What kind of charges do you get for assaulting an LAPD officer?

Original without commentary: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...s-toss-blm-antifa-girls-like-rag-dolls-video/
Well....that depends on your politics.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I’m not sure what this has to do with women’s behavior during riots, but here is one of the bgt champions, Ashleigh and her dogs, I can’t help but wonder if this girl is banging her dogs.

Yes of course she’s hot, she also is a bit too attached to her dogs (probably )

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
With the ANTIFA idiots being mainly white females and white soyboys I wonder if there are psychotropic drugs being issued. People don't normally act like this.

I'm a pissed off conservative white man but I would never consider damaging property and hurting people like they do... and that is the opinion of every conservative I know. When I see far-left people I avoid them and still hope they don't get injured or their property destroyed because I see them as victims of evil. If they're violent I hope they are caged by the police until they calm down.

None of this makes any sense to me. Or maybe it does... which is really quite sad.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Crow
It makes a lot of sense if you stop trying to interpret their behavior through the lens of how we think and start looking it the way that Anonymous Conservative’s R/K article, Johnathan Haidt, and the now deleted John Mark videos about “why the left never learns” explain.

Reactions: kel
Yesterday a food company called Zomato introduced up to 10 days of leave per year for women (including transgendered women) for their period. From the press release - "Starting today, all women (including transgender people) at Zomato can avail up to 10 days of period leaves in a year. "

Maybe what is happening is we are going back to the days where men did all the work and women stayed home. Is just a (crazy) step back to better times? Is it possible that the left now knows they screwed up but can't admit it so they'll enact insane reforms rather that just say ooops? Or maybe they actually believe this stuff...

godfather dust

Ostrich
Gold Member
Yesterday a food company called Zomato introduced up to 10 days of leave per year for women (including transgendered women) for their period. From the press release - "Starting today, all women (including transgender people) at Zomato can avail up to 10 days of period leaves in a year. "

Maybe what is happening is we are going back to the days where men did all the work and women stayed home. Is just a (crazy) step back to better times? Is it possible that the left now knows they screwed up but can't admit it so they'll enact insane reforms rather that just say ooops? Or maybe they actually believe this stuff...
If that is paid leave I would claim to be a tranny with zero change to my behavior/masculine presentation, under the assumption they couldn't do anything about it.

Edit: the hard part would be telling my manager I was on my trans period with a straight face. Would do it on the phone if possible.

kel

Pelican
Kinda, but the types of women this attracts are the busybody types so they'll want to still have a job to put their nose in other people's business, and even insofar as it's "returning" to men working, the fruits of thesese men's productivity is being redistributed by woke capital and the state to women who are going to do nothing, rather than fulfilling the very important role they are supposed to in society, namely nurturing children and being hubs of community.

Worst of both worlds, unfortunately, but that's all we can expect anymore. Every step touted as "progress" is always just making life more dehumanized and retarded.