Behavior of women during the riots

SouthernTory

Sparrow

Woman defecates on police car while flashing her breasts. Image is censored, video is not. You can delete the video if it violates rules. It's NSFW but you can't see her breasts well, or the feces at all, due to the poor video compression and distance. It's disturbing that people are cheering for her.

View attachment 23221

Wow just wow such sick times we find ourselves in. Such degeneracy. Example of what happens when you give women too much freedom.

Elipe

Woodpecker
Wow just wow such sick times we find ourselves in. Such degeneracy. Example of what happens when you give women too much freedom.
I would love to just ask some of those women if they can see themselves 40 years from now telling their grandchildren bedtime stories about what they're boasting about.

That is, if they can even see themselves ever having children.

She needs some tea and to chill out. I thought tea originated in China / India so what has it got to do with Ethiopia? If anything she wants to steal their culture.
I believe shes more concerned with the word "trap". As in "trap music" that originated in Southern USA, in Atlanta to be exact. A "trap house" is usually a Section 8 dwelling where drugs are sold. Basically semi literate fecal matter rhyming about drug culture.

It's still unclear why an ethiopian camel herder is so triggered. I'm going to take a guess that its a massive inferiority complex, and an IQ that is approximately equal to my thermostat setting.

That "chick" on top of the police car looks like a batshit militant atheist feminist anti-everything type, and not a woman. There may be a vag in there somewhere, but she ain't there spiritually, and it's evidence from the mutilation of her skin and hair that we see on the outside.

Why do demons that escape from hell seek to make earth look just like it? Aren't they tired of the usual blood shit and fire? Never understood that. I always thought they were just enjoying their time here on earth causing chaos and spreading mass hysteria because they get a kick out of watching humans debase themselves and commit violence against one another.

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
I would love to just ask some of those women if they can see themselves 40 years from now telling their grandchildren bedtime stories about what they're boasting about.

That is, if they can even see themselves ever having children.
It's why as men we have a duty to culturally return America to where it was in the 1950s. When the man owned the family and literally had full control over his woman. She could not even get a job without his approval.

Unfortunately there are even red pill guys on this forum who will disagree with me saying that goes too far but the alternative is the sick degeneracy you see coming from Women in America today.

JamalH

Pigeon

DeWoken

Sparrow
What's so good about a couple of white girls who probably slept with the entire football team? That's a picture of sloppy leftovers to me. They'll sleep with you too if you tell them you're a redneck even if you're not. No wonder women have lost their feminine side.
I am lacking in biblical quotes but I'm sure there's a good one on "waste not, want not". Translation: we're gonna need some serious re-education camps.

TigOlBitties

Kingfisher
I think those girls meant well, but they're dressed like skanks, especially for being in high school. Their fathers should be ashamed of themselves for allowing it. They're probably the type of Republican dads that rightfully complain about the Left, but then pay thousands to send their daughters off to college to get plowed by frat boys and indoctrinated by lunatic Marxists. Cuckservative men enable a lot of this nonsense, and they're too soft to say no to their princess wives and daughters.

JamalH

Pigeon
I think those girls meant well, but they're dressed like skanks, especially for being in high school. Their fathers should be ashamed of themselves for allowing it. They're probably the type of Republican dads that rightfully complain about the Left, but then pay thousands to send their daughters off to college to get plowed by frat boys and indoctrinated by lunatic Marxists. Cuckservative men enable a lot of this nonsense, and they're too soft to say no to their princess wives and daughters.
Yeah. Their fathers should be ashamed. Their fathers are probably soft and let's be honest, their household is run by these teenage girls dressed like skanks. That, or they dont have a father.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
A num
What's so good about a couple of white girls who probably slept with the entire football team? That's a picture of sloppy leftovers to me. They'll sleep with you too if you tell them you're a redneck even if you're not. No wonder women have lost their feminine side.
a few things are good. Many millennials even in the south will throw blind loyalty to any anti white organization like antifa or blm to show their wokeness.

it’s good to see some of them don’t care if they are called racist. Why are you assuming all of them are sluts? Some may be but all of them?

This isn’t sluthate.com

Last edited: