Behavior of women during the riots

DeWoken

Sparrow
Re-education camps are coming... but for people like us.
Pretty much. They've pretty much been doing them on us for decades though, if you think about it. I hope those poor geeks at the government nuclear research center recently got a strong red pill if they weren't already on side.

A num

a few things are good. Many millennials even in the south will throw blind loyalty to any anti white organization like antifa or blm to show their wokeness.

it’s good to see some of them don’t care if they are called racist. Why are you assuming all of them are sluts? Some may be but all of them?
Agree. That's pretty based for a woman. And there's what, only 600 million Whites in the whole world right now? Perfect can be the enemy of good.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Not to derail this thread...

Pretty much. They've pretty much been doing them on us for decades though, if you think about it. I hope those poor geeks at the government nuclear research center recently got a strong red pill if they weren't already on side.
Sandia Labs' employees are already being red pilled by a dissident electrical engineer.

Drugged out Antifa girl dances and sings.
It is hard not to get flustered when witnessing such primitive chimpouts by these creatures. What's up with that get up anyways? That girl has probably never been disciplined in her life. The only way to beat a legion of undisciplined addicts is with severe and quick corporeal punishment, but if there was another form of humility available I would opt for that. It's so obvious that these vermin are nothing but pawns in a chess game, and that is the only iota of pity I have for them.

Amwolf

Pigeon
It's probably Salt Lake City. SLC is as much of a solid blue leftist swamp as any big city in the US, possibly even more so.
Yes, don't be fooled that SLC is a traditional enclave since it's in Utah; it's become a modernist dumping ground. I've spent a lot of time adventuring throughout Utah and can attest that any traditionalist should avoid places such as SLC, Park City, and Provo (to a lesser extent , but BYU is becoming more "woke" by the day). I had a couple of friends who left PC after Hollywood started to take over. A couple of miles down the road, the Hollywood "hip hop crowd" built a new studio, which attracted an unwelcomed and obnoxious demographic.

As someone who has lived and traveled extensively throughout the Mountain West over the last 10 years, I can say with certainty that things are changing for the worse as there's refugee resettlement into white strongholds, excessive governmental overreach by liberal strongholds (this impacts entire states such as Colorado where Boulder's communist-inspired influence is increasing), and transplanted limousine liberals running amock who bring their evil ways with them (typically from states such as CA, NY, TX, MO, and IL).

Renzy

Kingfisher

Rod Dreher at The American Conservative posted an interesting article yesterday about a mixed race couple where the wife, who's black, suddenly adopted all of the woke anti-racism ideology after Trump's election and how it changed the dynamics of their marriage, as well as the way she parents their mixed race kids. The husband posted about it anonymously on Twitter.

Marriage and parenting is hard enough as it is, but I can only imagine how aggravating it would be to have your wife suddenly latch onto this ideology and start pushing it onto your children. It sounds like his wife is in her 50s, so she's not at an age you'd associate with "young and impressionable."

‘Antiracism’ Destroying A Family
Rod Dreher

This is both sad and infuriating. It’s from an anonymous academic who posted it on Twitter as @publicola17:

EndlessGravity

Woodpecker
Marriage and parenting is hard enough as it is, but I can only imagine how aggravating it would be to have your wife suddenly latch onto this ideology and start pushing it onto your children. It sounds like his wife is in her 50s, so she's not at an age you'd associate with "young and impressionable."
After I read that article all I could think was how this dude is staring it in the face but is still too much of a coward to see what's going on. He's also going to lose that battle and that war.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
@BillFOXLA: "The L.A. School Police Union is calling for the removal of United Teachers of Los Angeles (UTLA) board member Julie Van Winkle after the UTLA Instagram posted a photo of Van Winkle wearing a shirt that says “Blue Lives Murder”. The post has since been deleted.
@FOXLA"
https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1299424007662514176/photo/1

@BillFOXLA: "United Teachers Los Angeles (UTLA) has issued a statement in response to the controversy around their Vice President, Julie Van Winkle, wearing a “Blue Lives Murder” shirt in a photo that was posted to UTLA’s Instagram before being deleted.
@FOXLA
"

Source
BillFOXLA

homersheineken

Woodpecker
@BillFOXLA: "The L.A. School Police Union is calling for the removal of United Teachers of Los Angeles (UTLA) board member Julie Van Winkle after the UTLA Instagram posted a photo of Van Winkle wearing a shirt that says “Blue Lives Murder”. The post has since been deleted.
@FOXLA"

@BillFOXLA: "United Teachers Los Angeles (UTLA) has issued a statement in response to the controversy around their Vice President, Julie Van Winkle, wearing a “Blue Lives Murder” shirt in a photo that was posted to UTLA’s Instagram before being deleted.
@FOXLA
"

Source
BillFOXLA
Her post says, "We will not be silenced!" ... "the post has since been deleted".

Elipe

Woodpecker

Rod Dreher at The American Conservative posted an interesting article yesterday about a mixed race couple where the wife, who's black, suddenly adopted all of the woke anti-racism ideology after Trump's election and how it changed the dynamics of their marriage, as well as the way she parents their mixed race kids. The husband posted about it anonymously on Twitter.

MLK Jr. Koolaid strikes again.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Lol no I don’t feel bad for anyone who donated money to this ho. And no I’m not shocked that Antifa guys pull this crap and collect money and no I’m not surprised that it’s so effective (she got 200k for essentially lying about a short term relationship with a rioter who recently died in the news while rioting). Peak clown world

2/10 would not date. Would ignore

E304FD82-B2F4-4A27-9DE3-A32D17288F68.jpeg

Last edited:

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
After I read that article all I could think was how this dude is staring it in the face but is still too much of a coward to see what's going on. He's also going to lose that battle and that war.
Unfortunately for some interracial marriages in the anglo-Western work will not work in the long run (especially black-white) because there is a lot of racial tension that is lingering under the surface and all it takes are a few awful events that get mainstream media coverage and promotion from the woke left via social media/protests for problems to arise.