Behavior of women during the riots

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
I'm seeing a lot of these kind of posts from women on social media (my personal favorite is the "but your house isn't burning right now" one).

I know there's a way to articulate that Las Vegas, Boston, et al didn't care about race, color, or creed. But I can't find the right vernacular.

The minds here can help me say it as eloquently as possible.

I'm seeing a lot of these kind of posts from women on social media (my personal favorite is the "but your house isn't burning right now" one).

I know there's a way to articulate that Las Vegas, Boston, et al didn't care about race, color, or creed. But I can't find the right vernacular.

You could always go with :

When the Boston Marathon was bombed, noone said White Lives Matter
When the Vegas Shootings happened, noone said White Lives Matter

I mean, they were criminals, shot by police, just like the black criminals recently.

This presupposes that white-on-black violence, by cop or otherwise, is an epidemic. It is not. The reverse is. "All lives matter" is neocon foot-shuffling a la democrats are the real racists.

There are real grievances that exist against cops' behavior. But the vitriol over the last some months is disproportionate and neurotic. This is not a serious country.