Behavior of women during the riots

redpillage

Ostrich
Gold Member
FIFY - Weak men empower women. Almost all of society's problems stem from men giving women power in exchange for votes, sex, power, etc. Instead of leading. Children submit to woman, woman to submit to man, man submit to God. Anything else is a recipe for disaster and where we are today.
Could not agree more. Glad you have your priorities in order ;-)

bucky

Pelican
Women don't have beliefs. They respond to stimuli.

Their greatest biological threat is ostracization from the tribe. It's why they hate silence. Silence signals danger for them.

It's also why they rarely ever go against the grain and are so mimetic. Social mimicry of what they perceive to be the tribe's beliefs is a powerful instinct.

Don't get too demoralized by this behavior. Remember women are not loyal. Red Pill 101. If they find themselves in a community with different beliefs they will adapt like a chameleon. They'll even gaslight you if you ever bring up their former beliefs and say they've always been like this.
I get that this type of behavior is to be expected from women. The demoralizing thing about it is that they vote.

kel

Pelican
I wonder how many of these women can be won over to the good side by a strong masculine man who passes their shit tests.
100%, basically, besides the literally mentally ill. Most of them just aren't worth it, though. They'll still be liabilities, even once they're "won over" they won't just become the dignified nurturing mothers and warm hubs of community that women, biologically, are supposed to be and were for eons. Most of these will be albatrosses and risks still, and many of them can't even physically bear healthy children anymore due to age, years of birth control, and either fad diets like veganism or pie-hole stuffing. Let them burn. We're not all going to make it. Sorry. YOLO and you fucked it up, Becky. Enjoy your five decades of declining Instagram engagement.

100%, basically, besides the literally mentally ill. Most of them just aren't worth it, though. They'll still be liabilities, even once they're "won over" they won't just become the dignified nurturing mothers and warm hubs of community that women, biologically, are supposed to be and were for eons. Most of these will be albatrosses and risks still, and many of them can't even physically bear healthy children anymore due to age, years of birth control, and either fad diets like veganism or pie-hole stuffing. Let them burn. We're not all going to make it. Sorry. YOLO and you fucked it up, Becky. Enjoy your five decades of declining Instagram engagement.
Watch any NFL/Pro sports documentary and the wives/girlfriends are always trad. They'll happily be homemakers and raise kids if they are enamored enough with their Chad. The problem is, they've been so desensitized and attention addicted it takes a .001% man to get them there.

estraudi

Kingfisher
Gold Member
The cabal identified the potential for women to create disorder and chaos.
The cabal not only identified this potential but are harnessing it in real time and will do so into the future.
They've put women on the wrong tracks AND the wrong train, headed straight down dante's 9 circles of hell.
They have become the conductor of womens' lives.
And unless many a men are willing to take on the taxing order of restoring community, honor and many other virtues that create a stable society ALONG WITH the endless bronco busting, that is taming women, then we are merely spectators waiting for the right moment to jump in and take over or finally stand ground.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
I wonder how many of these women can be won over to the good side by a strong masculine man who passes their shit tests. I don't think they are lost causes, at least not all of them. I think they are just desperate for the alpha male and are screaming "look at me, look how good I am, take me" and they don't realize they are only attracting lower value men, at best, with this behavior.
By the time they realize what they missed, most are multi-tatted, muffin-topped, blue haired and impossibly damaged women on psychiatric medication from all the random men they've bounced off. There's a reason the most hardened feminists are the ugliest.

Even if you could change them, at that point who would want to? Start with a fresh canvas for your masterpiece.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I wonder how many of these women can be won over to the good side by a strong masculine man who passes their shit tests. I don't think they are lost causes, at least not all of them. I think they are just desperate for the alpha male
Women are social animals. They conform to the norms of their tribe and their society. Unless you are prepared to give her 100% of your time, she will socialize with other women and follow the norms of our society, which are currently pro-tranny, anti-white, pro-gay, anti-Christian.

I don't even blame them for this, as women are naturally followers and not leaders. They are *supposed* to adopt whatever the norms of the society are and repeat them. I mean, imagine a society where we valued virginity and Christian marriage. You would see women patrolling themselves and going nuts over whores and harlots and glorifying the institution of marriage. It is our society that is wrong, not our women.

I've been meaning to start a thread on finding definitive, indisputable stats to back up 13/50 and the fact that black men commit most of the violent crime
Look into Jared Taylor and American Renaissance. Taylor is the least racist pro-white person you will ever see. He documents the crime stats when they come out every year.
Woman defecates on police car while flashing her breasts.
This is *UTAH*?!? UTAH?????
For those that don't know there has been a government plan for years to darken the whitest communities of America. So Somalians are sent to Nordic Minneapolis. Non-English speaking refugees to Maine, and Idaho. Anywhere that is traditionally white. Timothy McVeigh was living in a place in Oklahoma City that was inundated with foreign refugees called Elohim City. It's utter genocide in slow motion and no leader ever calls it out publicly. The fact that this is going on in Mormon Utah really blows my mind! There are riots in poor nations all over the world, but they do not seem this degenerate and debased to me. The only thing that has us beat is the evil of the Narcos in Mexico.

Scirocco

So, I see that's a white woman. She's going to be begging for the police that she just openly humiliated in the worst possible way when this thing goes to the next level.
Yet some of these White women feel empowered and somewhat safe if they get closer to the ghetto life. They practice the gestures , words and behavior. Little do they know, when the shtf, they will be beaten/maimed/murdered for being the closest White person the Blacks can find. With such a lack of self esteem, they will go back for more punishment if physically able to do so.

bucky

Pelican
Women are social animals. They conform to the norms of their tribe and their society. Unless you are prepared to give her 100% of your time, she will socialize with other women and follow the norms of our society, which are currently pro-tranny, anti-white, pro-gay, anti-Christian.

I don't even blame them for this, as women are naturally followers and not leaders. They are *supposed* to adopt whatever the norms of the society are and repeat them. I mean, imagine a society where we valued virginity and Christian marriage. You would see women patrolling themselves and going nuts over whores and harlots and glorifying the institution of marriage. It is our society that is wrong, not our women.

Look into Jared Taylor and American Renaissance. Taylor is the least racist pro-white person you will ever see. He documents the crime stats when they come out every year.

This is *UTAH*?!? UTAH?????
For those that don't know there has been a government plan for years to darken the whitest communities of America. So Somalians are sent to Nordic Minneapolis. Non-English speaking refugees to Maine, and Idaho. Anywhere that is traditionally white. Timothy McVeigh was living in a place in Oklahoma City that was inundated with foreign refugees called Elohim City. It's utter genocide in slow motion and no leader ever calls it out publicly. The fact that this is going on in Mormon Utah really blows my mind! There are riots in poor nations all over the world, but they do not seem this degenerate and debased to me. The only thing that has us beat is the evil of the Narcos in Mexico.
It's probably Salt Lake City. SLC is as much of a solid blue leftist swamp as any big city in the US, possibly even more so.