Behavior of women during the riots

StarcraftGG

Sparrow
I wonder how many of these women can be won over to the good side by a strong masculine man who passes their shit tests. I don't think they are lost causes, at least not all of them. I think they are just desperate for the alpha male and are screaming "look at me, look how good I am, take me" and they don't realize they are only attracting lower value men, at best, with this behavior.

I hope/believe that if strong men, men who walk like men, who dress like men, who talk like men, who have a deep faith in themselves and in Christ above, came by and said "hey, lets leave this protest and go over here and talk" that they might follow him aside and forget this silliness as you slowly red pill them through leadership/behavior.

In my experience, as I get older, it seems if you take many of these confused "modern career" women and show them this confidence and then give them strong eye contact they are putty in your hands. They crave strong/dominant men even more than the previous generation of women because they have been forced out of the home and into the role of working and making decisions which is foreign to them.
In general, I would say the rot is too deep. Not worth attempting to salvage or convert. Even if there is hope, the chances of the female malfunctioning/self-destructing or just breaking down and taking you down with them are unacceptably high. Look at the stats on psychiatric meds for women. Would you bet your time (which is interchangeable with your life, the most important thing you have on this earth) on women that have been steeped in typical modern thinking for their entire lifetimes? Strong mental health is developed over time especially during youth and one's formative years and young American women have been born into a poisoned world. The feeling that I've had in my mind for a long time is that America with the influence of feminism, liberalism, and social media, is like being born into a irradiated toxic swamp that is neon green in color Simpsons power plant style. They can have the strongest constitution in the world and the best food, but the environment is toxic. Good health is simply not possible.

Another way I think about it is that mentally speaking, these women have been eating junk food their whole lives (feminist and liberal indoctrination and social media) and have never exercised a day in their life (no strong masculine energy or influences in life). Even if they stopped cold turkey where are they? They're (mentally) fat and unhealthy craving junk food since it's all they know, and making them exercise hard (mentally speaking, via exposure to your masculinity) all of a sudden is more likely to cause a heart attack because it goes against the programming they've had from birth. Energetically, masculinity goes against the energetic programming of these ruined females. You may have them as putty in your hands because of the shock and awe of you being novel stimulation (temporarily) but the putty is rotten! Deep is the level of attention whoring and the likelihood if you being replaced by another shiny object soon is high since their attention span never developed properly - we're dealing with faulty (by our expectations) brains!

Interacting with females in south America where a patriarchal society is still strongly dominant and many young females born in the 90s, my masculine energy just feels great when combined with their feminine submissive vulnerable energy. It just clicks, and you feel it - no words need to be said. The same cannot be said when dealing with American females when I nearly always feel an energetic clash and repulsion.

I also disagree that they're saying "take me." I've seen female game, and man, it's something to behold. When women are actively searching and giving out the "take me" or "I'm available" signal, it's noticeable. American women, being totally masculinized and with males being disposable and having not use in society (unlike in regions of South America for example where there is no big daddy government or social safety nets), often consciously or unconsciously give off an active vibe of contempt, don't bother me, I'm too good for you, or disdain for men. Another frequent outcome is since they have had no true feminine examples or understanding of polarity with strong male figures in their lives, they act like males with their snarkiness, cursing, and feisty attitudes. Back to the point I'm trying to make - we're dealing with defective women here. The product is damaged! Don't refurbish or attempt to rehabilitate - buy new elsewhere where they're still manufacturing exactly what you're trying to buy. Think about how much effort it takes to change and improve yourself for the better - it's not easy. This is yourself over which you have maximum control. Now think about trying to change another human being and undo a lifetime of negative programming when at best, they want to be led, but are still constantly led in the opposite direction by work, social media, fake new, and their female friends. Even if you succeed somewhat, how do you measure how much damage remains?

I also disagree with "been forced out of the home and into the role of working and making decisions" as being foreign to them. It's all they've ever known! Masculinity started dying a quick death at the start of the 90s. Look at the image below - all very different but very masculine men, all from the 80s. Find the 2000s equivalent - I sure can't think of anything close. They don't make these dudes anymore. In my opinion, us very masculine men are anachronisms that don't pair well with American women. This is not what they're expecting of men - it's foreign to them. And it's not that they pair off better with soyboys. The defect is that they're actual damaged human beings that don't pair well with ANY male - feminism made sure of that. Interacting with snarky women from English speaking countries such as America, England, and Austrialia are especially draining.
6a00d83452455969e20134855da507970c.jpg

Abort mission - you're wasting your time! The fact that you have to think about needing to convert the women should reveal that you've been living in the toxic swamp for too long. A prescription drug that I recommend is meeting females in South America - especially ones that are young, child-free, tattoo-free, pleasant, Christian, feminine, debt-free, preferably virgins from intact households. Spend enough time with women with those traits and live in a lake with crystal clear blue water for a while and you'll never view American women the same again!

Renzy

Kingfisher
Seems like in the Church of Equality you're encouraged to do the equivalent of praying loudly on street corners.

It's really just inverted Christianity.
Matthew 6:1 - "Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven."

It's like they took that passage, flipped it around on its head and made it a commandment - "Always practice your liberal righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you don't, you'll have no reward from your followers on social media" ...and everyone will assume you're an evil racist due to your lack of public displays

Matthew 6:1 - "Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven."

It's like they took that passage, flipped it around on its head and made it a commandment - "Always practice your liberal righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you don't, you'll have no reward from your followers on social media" ...and everyone will assume you're an evil racist due to your lack of public displays
I love that passage, its so incredibly sophisticated. It goes to show how conceited this equality religion really is. Virtual signaling is all about showing off how "good" of a person you are.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
4chan started a troll that was trending telling white women to shave their heads in support of BLM because their white hair is oppressive to blacks and they need to show their solidarity.

My God, it actually worked.

For those who are wondering if it's a troll and fake, the picture of the girl is from the college's newspaper (Holy Cross) that was published in 2012.

Blade Runner

Woodpecker

I love that passage, its so incredibly sophisticated. It goes to show how conceited this equality religion really is. Virtual signaling is all about showing off how "good" of a person you are.
Indeed.

Amen, Amen I say to you, they have received their reward.

How sad.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
My bad, it was retweeted enough I just figured it was legit.
Images of bald women are posted as part of the troll campaign. That's how they are convincing girls to do this. If you can't tell the difference between a real tweet and a troll one, then the trolls have succeeded. I don't know how many women are shaving their heads, but some definitely are and it's hilarious. Apologies for the bad formatting. I hate twitter.

https://twitter.com/bustantifa/status/1268672365807964160/photo/1

https://twitter.com/Polack62648806/status/1268668551017218048/photo/1

https://twitter.com/hannaloraqt98/status/1268661372776329216/photo/1

https://twitter.com/LawnMusky/status/1268656731845914624/photo/1

https://twitter.com/NoSurvivors42/status/1268384215785185282/photo/1

https://twitter.com/justjoggin14/status/1268386091641552896/photo/1

https://twitter.com/BoratNorad/status/1268691988188102658/photo/1

I expect many of these to be deleted when they realize they were trolled.

As a general rule, women will "believe" whatever is equated with "safety" in their subconscious minds. If a woman has a strong alpha male husband, she will adopt whatever he believes as her own "beliefs," because sharing his beliefs leads to his approval, which leads to his protection, which results in her safety. Absent a strong male father-figure in her life, whether that's an actual father or a strong husband, a woman's safety is dependent on her acceptance within the immediate social consensus. In that case she will "believe" whatever the social consensus believes, as that leads to her acceptance in the group, which leads to her protection by the group, which results in her safety. I say this without a shred of judgment or vitriol, as a few minutes spent meditating on the reasons reveals that this is the most logical survival strategy for the smaller and less muscular half of our species.

The best solution - which is the best solution for all of society's most pressing problems - is for men to stop acting like supplicants and soyboys, devoting their lives to God and becoming the leaders He designed us to be instead. That is the pivot that solves every problem below it, which is why the weakening or eradication of strong Godly men is the #1 priority of the devil and his minions.

Silveryback

Pigeon
So then why in the world did you allow them to go to battle for you? Sheesh. Times are str
Watch any NFL/Pro sports documentary and the wives/girlfriends are always trad. They'll happily be homemakers and raise kids if they are enamored enough with their Chad. The problem is, they've been so desensitized and attention addicted it takes a .001% man to get them there.
It must suck to go through life spending months of time with your man away from home, constantly worrying about travel... No wonder they're trad and have children without a career. Otherwise what kind of life/marriage would that be!?