Behavioral Economics

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
The way of the future has been settled on and that way is Behavioral Economics. We already see certain aspects of this wherein people's bank accounts are being frozen if they have the wrong politics or people lose their jobs for refusing the vaccine. One key aspect of this new control grid will be the issuance of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC's) which will allow for greater control of how money is distributed and how we are allowed to spend it. Once the covid narrative falls apart, climate change will be the next pressing global issue that will be seized upon as justification for the changes that will be forced on the population, from what kind of food we are allowed to eat to what kind of cars we are allowed to drive.

Richard Thaler (no need to check early life) is credited as being the creator of the field of Behavioral Economics, and he won a Nobel prize in 2017 for his contributions to the field. He wrote a book called Nudge and I think the title of the book basically tells you where we are going with this, but here is an overview:

Penitent

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Your guess is as good as mine but if I were to take a stab at it I would say 2-3 years from now. By then it will be too difficult to hide all of the side effects of the vaccine. We will have a pretty good idea, for example, if the vaccine is really effective at making women infertile. Also, most people will have had the virus and will have aquired a natural immunity. Then, just as now they were able to convince people to give up their bodily autonomy and submit to the jab, they will be able to just as easily convince people to give up their cash and move to a digital system "because it's the right thing to do."