Berkeley Episode IV: Revenge of the mentally sick.

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Surprised this thread hasn't been started yet.

Shapiro is due to give speech in a couple hours in UC Berkeley. The university and Police "Chief" have been answering questions. One reporter asked if creating a police state for a "white supremacist" was appropriate. The retarded female chief and university mouthpiece gave some cucked answer about respecting the rights of both sides. They failed to point out the overwhelming police presence was forced by Antifa causing over a hundred grand in property damage when Milo tried to speak.

I'm interested to see if this plays out. If anything its going to be police vs antifa as I doubt anyone pro-shapiro is going to hang outside after so many people got beat during the Milo speech. Police have been authorized to use mace and gas against rioters. If antifa backs down then I see this spelling a slow decline of antifa violence.

Based on the protests so far, the antifa are trying to spin narrative that they are the ones being oppressed by police presence.

The cost of security is billed at over 600 hundred thousand...

This live stream is still showing the interview from campus mouthpiece and police chief.

kmhour

Woodpecker
Number one bummer said:
One reporter asked if creating a police state for a "white supremacist" was appropriate. The retarded female chief and university mouthpiece gave some cucked answer about respecting the rights of both sides. They failed to point out the overwhelming police presence was forced by Antifa causing over a hundred grand in property damage when Milo tried to speak.
I think the real question is "what is the appropriate response when riotous anarchists attempt to silence and disrupt a congregation of people listening to spoken words they don't like by violent means" but hey, I never went to journalism school.

Number one bummer

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Looks like the tipping point. Cops are moving people out, they either get violent now or we will have learned that only 600 grand keeps dindunuffins under control.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Ski pro said:
If this creature knew anything about communism then he would know that he would have been one of the first into the gulags.
Nah, they would have just executed him. They wouldn't want AIDS spreading through the slave labor pool.

Peacock
Gold Member
An androgynous society with aggressive, deranged women and beta manlets bathing in the alphabet soup gender is the ideal society for those pulling the cultural levers.