Best Christian Country to expat to by/before 2024

pitbullowner

Pelican
I'm considering moving to one of 3 Christian European countries and will be dedicating my time to learning the language of said country.

My top picks are:
Bulgaria/Poland/Hungary.

Could some of you guys that have been there list the pros and cons of each ?
Job sectors/economies/dating/quality of life compared to the United states etc.

I'm very close to being done with America and the societal rot .

Last edited:

Cortés

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Disclaimer: I've never been to eastern europe, and my opinion that I'm about to give is just based on my understanding of European attitudes and identity. I am American

I think that unless you have heritage from those countries and you speak the local language near fluency, it would be hard to be considered a local. I would imagine that the more traditional and conservative the country is, the more this would be the case. During good times, they wouldn't mind an expat christian being around and learning about their country. But keep in mind with the way things are going with the migrant crisis, it will become harder to become a citizen (even legally immigrating and assimilating). You may get some more leeway if you are a practicing member of the local church, but people will still consider you a foreigner. This could have implications on your social and dating life, as a traditional church girl's parents would probably have a harder time approving a relationship with a foreign man than a local man.

I'm not saying staying in America would be a better decision, but it's something to keep in mind.

What is your ancestral background? You don't have to say here or be specific, but if you know when/where your ancestors came from, it would be worth checking if those countries have citizenship/residency by ancestry programs. I'm eligible for citizenship in two Mediterranean countries. I speak one of those countries languages near fluently, and the other is similar enough and I'm learning it easily. One of the countries I have friends and family in, so when I do make the move (hopefully next summer) I have local connections and I'm familiar with the culture below the surface level. I think a set up like this would be ideal in the case of expatriating to europe.

I would also recommend looking into southern south america. Chile, argentina, southern brazil and Uruguay may be what you are looking for. Easy residency/citizenship, developed, good dating life, mostly white, but with easier assimilation than europe. Uruguay and argentina aren't particularly religious countries, but you can find religious people if you try. Brazil isn't as white as europe, but I like where the country is headed under Bolsonaro

pitbullowner

Pelican
What is your ancestral background
I don't really care I'm not sure if I'm going to live more than 15 years after I beat this cancer anyway so if I get doxxed there's nothing really to worry about.
Norwegian, Welsh, German and 1/16th Cherokee

Go toward the hot babes....

Bulgaria
My days of lascivious and lustful living are behind me but beauty is never a bad thing to chase after as well as long as other defining character traits are firmly planted

I can't predict the future, but the general feeling is that things are going to get down pretty soon worldwide.

Now is not the time to trade ships in my opinion.

Time to stay and prepare for the fighting and martyrdom (if you're Christian).

And considering the mentality of Eastern Europeans, they will wonder why the fuck you came here alone and left your family and friends behind while your cities are burning and people are rioting.

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
I don't know why parts of Italy and Greece are never included in this list. You can absolutely move to charming and conservative small cities in Italy and live an awesome life, and warmly embraced by locals as an American. Depends on what you are looking for, it's a big country. Even a lot of the cities are very livable and pleasant, and the smaller cities and bigger towns can be excellent.

Even parts of Austria are great too.

I think you could move to a second tier city in Greece and have a great time too.

Just my thoughts.

pitbullowner

Pelican
I can't predict the future, but the general feeling is that things are going to get down pretty soon worldwide.

Now is not the time to trade ships in my opinion.

Time to stay and prepare for the fighting and martyrdom (if you're Christian).

And considering the mentality of Eastern Europeans, they will wonder why the fuck you came here alone and left your family and friends behind while your cities are burning and people are rioting.

I've literally got no family.
Trust me,..I swear I'm not trying to sound like a pity party but I'm literally on my own so I have no ties here...my grandfather is the only living relative I have and he's nearing his deathbed and has been one of the most selfish pricks in my entire family's life so what makes you think I have any Roots here by this statement alone ?

I am more than ready to transplant somewhere where I can reestablish myself and can start a family to have a culture and/or heritage with a people that is very traditional, Christian and white.

I've literally got no family.
Trust me,..I swear I'm not trying to sound like a pity party but I'm literally on my own so I have no ties here...my grandfather is the only living relative I have and he's nearing his deathbed and has been one of the most selfish pricks in my entire family's life so what makes you think I have any Roots here by this statement alone ?

I am more than ready to transplant somewhere where I can reestablish myself and can start a family to have a culture and/or heritage with a people that is very traditional, Christian and white.
I understand, no judging on my part, but that's what people not knowing you will presume and judge you for in those Eastern Europeans countries you cited.

I think there are better places in Europe that will be more welcoming like Robert High Hawk said.

If I were in your shoes I would choose Austria. I found the people surprisingly red pill and traditional while at the same time warm and welcoming. A combination I've yet to find in a first world country.

If you can, narrow down the few places that you think about and come there for a few months visiting.

God bless you in your search.

Grey

Sparrow
I'd opine differently. Grow where you're planted. Unless you have compelling connections to go somewhere else.

Personally if I had no ties to where I am I'd align with and move towards one of the west-coast pro-white groups that already exists. There are a few other groups like that that are either pro-white and pro-Christian or at least pro-white and anti-degeneracy. Southern Nationalists to me seem like the best of the lot for being both racially loyal and adamantly Christian, but I'm no southerner.

Have you looked into communities like that in America yet?

pitbullowner

Pelican
Southern Nationalists to me seem like the best of the lot for being both racially loyal and adamantly Christian, but I'm no southerner.

Have you looked into communities like that in America yet?
My family is former KKK... Well my mother's uncle's & Aunts that is... Unfortunately a lot of the same people formerly in the KKK are in that organization and they're controlled ops as well... just another giant Honeypot of FBI... I've looked at it several times.

Grey

Sparrow
My family is former KKK... Well my mother's uncle's & Aunts that is... Unfortunately a lot of the same people formerly in the KKK are in that organization and they're controlled ops as well... just another giant Honeypot of FBI... I've looked at it several times.
I mean guys like Brad Griffin of Occidental dissent.

Are you saying a lot of KKKFBI joined up with their groups? Too bad if true.

Considering how much philosophy of government and Christian traditionalism is put out I wouldn't say that the particulars I know are controlled ops. I'm not close enough to them to say if they have a bunch of infiltrators or not. But infiltrators are everywhere, and you can be sure that the minor Christian nations you're looking into have CIA operatives for if they get uppity enough to stand against the global banks ect.

Grey

Sparrow
Very Much so. They're building a FBI training spot in Huntsville AL on the Redstone Arsenal if that's any indicator of what's to come soon.

It's more of a hotspot for FBI than other groups you think? I suppose they think the South is more of a threat than then other groups.

Still, I think there would be worthwhile people to know, and I am quite certain there are people honestly fighting for their future. You don't think you can find good people despite the FBI, or do you think it's just too dangerous because they'll mostly be set up as fall guys?

Grey

Sparrow
Fair enough.

There are some pretty passive pro-white communites out there, if you look around. Probably some of them will be waco'd in the near future, but I doubt all of them can be tracked down, especially the smaller ones that are harder to find.

It's too bad about the southern nationalists, they really do seem to be the best in terms of being both pro white and pro Christian and genuinely tied to older ways of life.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
STG do you think the "coming storms" guy Navigator over at g-dynamics is solid or that his work is going to be useful? I always smile when I see your posts.

STG

Robin
STG do you think the "coming storms" guy Navigator over at g-dynamics is solid or that his work is going to be useful? I always smile when I see your posts.
I don't know of him. Nobody knows what exactly is going to happen other then all the nuclear weapons will be used before its over.

I think the way to survive will be trapping, not hunting. Early American pioneers ran a trap line and survived on their own.

Look at the mountain men. Many of the younger generation do not know of them.

Check out the movie Jeremiah Johnson for a good idea. Those kind of men will survive, the feminine soy boys will not.

Blade Runner

Kingfisher
What's your basis for thinking that not only that it will happen, but it essentially will be a worst case scenario? I see things getting hot this decade for sure, but I'm not sure I'd go as far as you are going.

Isn't that the famous gif image of Robert Redford? (Jeremiah Johnson)

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
I understand, no judging on my part, but that's what people not knowing you will presume and judge you for in those Eastern Europeans countries you cited.

I think there are better places in Europe that will be more welcoming like Robert High Hawk said.
I think Latin America would be more accommodating than Europe. It's a younger culture, and more mixed. But if you want those straight euro genes europe is the place for you.